The murderous Mohammed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

The murderous Mohammed

The murderous Mohammed
    The cruel leader of a band of plundering, murderous, rapist robbers from Medina - that’s how Dutch MP Geert Wilders says he wants to depict the prophet in his new film, due in 2012 as a sequel to his 2008 anti-Qur’an short Fitna.

To support his view Wilders cites a biography of the prophet written by Flemish psychologist Herman Somers: “The sources describe orgies of savagery in which hundreds of people were strangled, their hands and feet chopped off, eyes pricked out and entire tribes exterminated.” Wilders says he wants to “unmask” Mohammed so Muslims can turn their backs on Islam. 

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/wilders%E2%80%99-mohammed-rapist-killer-or-compassionate-activist-0

So lets see if the Globe gives me the same pass that they give bonopitz. I encourage everyone to post stories critical of the that sham of a religion they call Islam.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Re: The murderous Mohammed

Its not the religion itself I mind, its the blended-in arabic culture which is masqueraded as part of the religion. Surely these are separate things?
    I am often amused by the american muslims I know who can't even speak arabic and literally know nothing of the true arabic culture, which they are trying to mimic.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IMStrong59. Show IMStrong59's posts

I had a dream that I died. I was standing before God with my head hung down. God asked, "What are you feeling?" I answered, "shame."
    God slapped His forehead and said, "Oy, religion!", and then He laughed. I woke up laughing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to The murderous Mohammed:
    [QUOTE]The murderous Mohammed The cruel leader of a band of plundering, murderous, rapist robbers from Medina - that’s how Dutch MP Geert Wilders says he wants to depict the prophet in his new film, due in 2012 as a sequel to his 2008 anti-Qur’an short Fitna . To support his view Wilders cites a biography of the prophet written by Flemish psychologist Herman Somers: “The sources describe orgies of savagery in which hundreds of people were strangled, their hands and feet chopped off, eyes pricked out and entire tribes exterminated.” Wilders says he wants to “unmask” Mohammed so Muslims can turn their backs on Islam.  http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/wilders%E2%80%99-mohammed-rapist-killer-or-compassionate-activist-0 So lets see if the Globe gives me the same pass that they give bonopitz. I encourage everyone to post stories critical of the that sham of a religion they call Islam.
    Posted by lucysandini[/QUOTE]

Lucysandini,
    Have you examined the crusades for similar issues? Mohammed and Christ lived in a time where human rights were not really top issues. To say that the followers of Christ were nice people in 500 ad would not be correct. But to say that Islam is a sham is not fair. So the idea that religion is a pure entity beyond the political and social realm like bopope is an ingorant stand at least. Your post is a point to reflect on.