The Station / Derderians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

The Station / Derderians

While I do believe that the Derderian's have some responsbility in this, I also do not believe either of them should serve prison time for this. Pay financially and emotionally (which I believe they are doing) yes, but prison, no.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

The Station / Derderians

Actually, the Derdarians ADDED flammable foam insulation , the cheapest stuff they could find, after buying the place, to try to stop neighbors from complaining about noise from the club. They likely ignored the part of the contract about pyrotechnics, too. Claiming they never knew about it is crap. Is the state of Rhode Island also responsible for being lax in inspections? Yes, but don't let the Derdarian boys off so easy. They deserved to go on trial, they were negligent in installing flammable sound proofing, blocking exits, having an over capacity crowd, on and on. Hardly a farce. Get your facts straight. Those two were looking to make a quick buck, and didn't care about details like fire safety.