Tisdale Family hires lawyer -

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jem5. Show jem5's posts

Tisdale Family hires lawyer -

Seems to me that the family should cut their loss.  The boy was obviously running from something.  No, he should not have been able to stow away on a plane, but you don't blame the airline for his death.  He pretty much took that in his own hands.  I am sorry for his passing but the family should not be making money from his death.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

Re: Tisdale Family hires lawyer -

In Response to Tisdale Family hires lawyer -:
    Seems to me that the family should cut their loss.  The boy was obviously running from something.  No, he should not have been able to stow away on a plane, but you don't blame the airline for his death.  He pretty much took that in his own hands.  I am sorry for his passing but the family should not be making money from his death.
    Posted by jem5

I agree but, unfortunately, we live in "the world of litigation".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Next will come the families of suicide bombers saying that they should have been caught before they blew themselves up. Welcome to America where personal responsibility does not exist.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

In Response to Re: Tisdale Family hires lawyer -:
    maybe the milton police dept should send the family a bill for all the wasted investigation time and money!
    Posted by TheRealHomer

I love this idea.  Bill them if they sue.  It certainly would do quite a bit to prevent frivolous law suits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

...The Tisdale family is shooting at the moon!!

Sections
Shortcuts