Twitter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

Twitter

You want to really know what I think about employers?

http://twitter.com/xttwo2

'nuff said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: Twitter

I don't know man - if all employers svck, then stop looking to them.

And as one, we don't

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Dude - You'll get a job Ok! Just relax. This is not the way to be carrying on. Everyone goes through this. Sounds like you have the luxury of having a place to live while you are looking for a job. Keep positive. Be open minded. You may find an opportunity to do something you completely did not expect to do that could lead to a new career path. Are you talking to friends and family and spreading the word that you are looking for a job? Have you posted a resume on Monster? Sounds like you are relying on this twitter BS too much. I’m old school. I wouldn’t trust or take serious any employer who’s hiring through twitter if my life depended on it! Have you considered volunteering somewhere to get your foot in the door? My wife did that in a hospital 10 years ago. At the time she couldn’t even get an interview with any employer for over a year. She is now the assistant director of admitting where she works.  As you know hate is doing noting for you right now. Power of positive thinking! Keep positive and it will happen. Trust me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

My guess would be that employers only s*ck for people who do jobs they don't like. The trick is to train yourself in a field you enjoy, and then exert all your energies into employing yourself in that field. I know this often comes as a shock to young people, but the perfect job is not combing the countryside looking for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Sir, are we being too literal?