Vasectomy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Vasectomy

A vasectomy is cheaper than pre-natal care and birth and c-sections.� It's UNDER used if anything.� There are a lot of people who have absolutely no business pro-creating.� You need a license to have a dog, a license to go fishing, a license to dig clams and a license to sell balloons outside Fenway park but ANYONE can�have a kid.Vasectomies should be FREE to all.�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckjag. Show beckjag's posts

Vasectomy

We did that when I was in high school.� No programmed dolls, though.� We had to carry around a raw egg and pretend it was a baby.I remember an episode of Frasier where Niles was trying to "practice" being a father.� Carried around a 10 lb. bag of flour strapped to his chest.� Hilarity ensued when Eddie the dog attacked the bag of flour.I've seen ads on TV for a new reality show featuring teenage couples caring for babies full time.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Vasectomy

We had to "get married" and carry however many eggs around that represented how many kids we thought we'd have.� Had to replace each egg every day for obvious stink reasons. I think I ended up wiht 4 of the damned things, but my "husband" was determined to be a hands on dad and he had them at least half the time.� We were assigned spouses in this class, and my hubby and I were the oddest couple of all time. Complete opposites. And we were the only couple that didn't split up by the end of the week.� When we see each other now we refer to each other as our first wife/hubby. Though neither of us ever married anyone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from daisy1. Show daisy1's posts

Vasectomy

I'll vote that it's in the "not used enough" catagory.Seems it can do wonders to�a good relationship.� One couple I know� decided to have one after having five beautiful kids.� Now they are like kids themselves and couldn't be happier.� No more fears.� That's got to be a good thing

Sections
Shortcuts