Where in the world is "Whitey"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redhohoho. Show redhohoho's posts

He's in Southie...  The won't find him b/c they don't want to find him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

The taskforce should waterboard his brother until he gives him up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teaperson. Show teaperson's posts

Somewhere in Florida, living a quiet life in a retirement community.  But sooner or later, he'll slip up and someone will come forward.  Money can only buy loyalty for so long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprint. Show sprint's posts

I am sure they know where he is, they don't want to bring him out. No doubt his brother knows as well.  If caught, he knows to much and will spill the beans on people so they are staying clear of him. It is kind of funny.    Why spend so much man power and money on this. FBI agent Connolly is in prison(as he should be) why not ask him? I am sure he knows more but isn't telling.
    Let it go, spend time and money on other more important things. If he is still alive he will surface at some point. My guess is that it will be an accident that he is caught.
    Let it go      

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from salwa. Show salwa's posts

Stop wasting our tax dollars with this pretend "hunt".  We all know that he was allowed to do what he did with help, from everyone.  Jailing his FBI handler is shameful.....they all knew!

All the money we've spent on this "hunt" combined with what the state is saving from taking away benefits his family members are legitimately entitled as oppossed to shams like MTBA workers retiring at 20 yrs at age 45 collecting full retirement and then taking another job with the agency to built upon a 2nd retirement should have been given in restitution to his victims.....at least it would have gone to better use.  I would like to know just how much tax dollars exactly we've spent between staffing these special investigators, flights around the world to spot him etc..  Perhaps if this money went to our cities instead of padding someone's wallet we would not now be faced with paying a per trash bag pick up fee, increased school lunches, etc.

Imtinidating his family, who problably knows nothing and wants to stay as far away from this problem as possible is shameful.  Anyone else would be charged with witness intimidation or some other crock our FBI could cook up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

This is a joke.  No one and I mean no one can run that long.  They always find everybody.  It's clear that this is a sham and that they are going through the motions.  They do not want to find him.  They're probably hiding him along with Bin Laden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lavman72. Show lavman72's posts

He is one of 48 Survivors of a plane crash and is currently living on a remote island in the South Pacific.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

The Feds allowed him his reign of terror in SB (and no, we did NOT think he was Robin Hood - an absolutely stupid, persistent falsehood) and now pretend to be in pursuit of him.
    They actually allowed him to murder people.

No way is anybody helping him hide - he has had family members go to jail for lying about talking to him on the phone, he has left people holding the bag for other things - he left money hidden all over the world so he could go solo.  I say he is in Europe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurapalmer81. Show laurapalmer81's posts

How come these "stories" on whitey only come out on Fridays, the tradtionally slowest news day of the week Hmm....At this point, Whitey;s usefullness seems to be limited to pathetic reporters with nothing better to write about then the same story OVER and OVER. Get a life!!!! The man is more than likely DEAD. He is in his late 70s with heart problems and God knows what other medical issues. Not to mention all the people that would kill him on sight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityPointKid. Show CityPointKid's posts

Yeah, they're really desperate to find him. That's why the FBI agent who thought he spotted Jimmy in Italy waited 8 days until he got back from vacation to tell anyone. No phones in Italy?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomervilleMAMike. Show SomervilleMAMike's posts

I am so happy to read others views on this case.  I am addicted to Whitey news and the story of a probably one of the last hardened criminals on the run for so long.  His ability to avoid law enforcement, his seemingly bottomless pit of money (let's be honest, with globalization, 13 years in hiding is not cheap) and his pay offs to the locals he is near is just astounding.  On the other hand, the criminal underbelly that is MA Politics and Justice system just doesn't allow me to write off the "conspiracy theorists" theories.  I find the article hysterical that there is a task force of State Police, Corrections Officers and FBI assigned to this case.  Let's break that down....

Corrections Officers - Slanders in our news for beating prisoners, which many of them probably deserve.  Allowing the Geoghan priest to be murdered in a solitary confinement cell.  Did he deserve it, yes, does it shed a good light on our corrections officers, no. 

State Police - Where do I start?  Let's see, paid to sit in their car and talk on their cell phone or read the newspaper all day. Where? How about under I93 at Exit 29N (toward Somerville) every single day while people run the light and make illegal turns all day. Driving along on 
    I90 while cars whiz past them.   Paid to move traffic along at Logan when people are just trying to drop off departing family members.  Wow, great work guys, really preventing terrorism there.  Detail work, oh the plight of the MA taxpayer paying for some dumb state policeman to sit in his car while people nearly kill each other over a bottleneck at a construction site.  State Police could be replaced here for a minimum wage flag waver like every other state.  Where else can they be seen?  How about making speeding stops on Westbound MA Pike traffic during Westbound rush hour slowing the traffic even worse! Real bright guys.  Sitting at the entrance Sumner tunnel watching for toll violaters, wooooo, real crime fighters here.  And last but not least, using police helicopters to fly governors and their families back to the berkshires. 

FBI - Is there really anything to say abou the Boston FBI?  Read Black Mass, they use to have dinner with Kevin Weeks and Bulger.  Morris was promoted after Connolly helped them commit crimes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjcronin1. Show mjcronin1's posts

At what point will they disband this task force; when Whitey turns 90, 100, 110?  I'm sorry the whole thing is real because it is a fascinating story!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

The corrupt Democratic Party in Massachusetts is responsible for the Bulger crime family. The legacy of Whitey and the Corrupt Midget continues.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcormier. Show bcormier's posts

We found Saddam in a hole in the desert halfway across the world.  We can't find a 70 year old mobster out in the open?  The FBI has absolutely no interest in finding him. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diwall. Show diwall's posts

He's working for the Department of Revenue as a tax auditor.
    Really.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnaughts1. Show mnaughts1's posts

I think that they know where he is and don't want to find him. He knows too much about the FBI for them to arrest him and give them all up. We found Saddam in a hole in the ground after only a few months...It has been 13 years. I mean really come on!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diwall. Show diwall's posts

[Quote]How come these "stories" on whitey only come out on Fridays, the tradtionally slowest news day of the week Hmm....At this point, Whitey;s usefullness seems to be limited to pathetic reporters with nothing better to write about then the same story OVER and OVER. Get a life!!!! The man is more than likely DEAD. He is in his late 70s with heart problems and God knows what other medical issues. Not to mention all the people that would kill him on sight.[/Quote]

How come you've posted  over a thousand comments? Do have nothing better to do than scan Boston.com for something to complain about?? Get a Job!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Funny thing is - when my husband and I began dating 30 years ago, I remember him telling me that Whitey was an informant and that John Connolly was his "Handler".  And he was no hood, just a young guy that grew up in SB - everyone knew.  It was no secret.  the Feds let him murder, among many other awful things, and then they send other people to prison for really stupid things.  They are total hypocrites who only want to make a name for themselves in the bureau.  They couldn't care less about the public.  They knew young girls were being sexually abused and did nothing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurapalmer81. Show laurapalmer81's posts

[Quote]How come you've posted  over a thousand comments? Do have nothing better to do than scan Boston.com for something to complain about?? Get a Job!!![/Quote]

It's a 1000 comments over the past 2 years. And I do have a job. So get back to your job and write some more worthless stories about Whitey, Shelley.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoanValdez. Show JoanValdez's posts

He's having dinner right now in Toledo, a proud member of the Witness Protection Program. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

Why did he kill Joe Notarangeli?

What's a sham is Johnny Martorano walking the streets. He maintains that he killed at the behest of Whitey and Stevie during the 70's. But wait, wasn't Howie Winter the boss of Winter Hill? Doesn't add up, does it...

You're a fat f8cking rat Johnny!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lnmonster. Show lnmonster's posts

My understanding is that Michelle Obama knows.  Apparently there's a video of her saying "I know where Whitey is", and the Republicans have a copy of it, but are waiting until October to make it public.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

[Quote]The corrupt Democratic Party in Massachusetts is responsible for the Bulger crime family. The legacy of Whitey and the Corrupt Midget continues.  [/Quote]

Bob give it a rest - this is not a partisan issue - as a lifelong resident of SB who has seen his handiwork firsthand, I resent you just jumping on talking about something that you know nothing about.