Who is Bopanopowitz?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Who is Bopanopowitz?

I've wondered that myself. I also wonder if he knows his message gets lost in the sheer volume of his posts..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Bopanopowitz?:
    [QUOTE]No different than your run of the mill anti-semite dick
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Trivia question:  What was the name of that guy who posted non stop about the war in Iraq about 5 years ago on the 'World' board?  I think he actually died.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

He's #^$%@ annoying and has rendered the forum boards pointless for me to bother looking at.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of Garabedian's paralegals though.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

You think the "Local" or "National" is bad, have a look at "World" news sometime. It almost never has anything but his inane comments on it. Seems noone is ever interested in what's going on in the world. Sad. 
    I have begged with BDC to ban his IP-address, so far to no avail. I click on his postings as "spam" (not a lie, so my conscience is clear), but they still spring-up like weeds. 
    I would be OK with him have 1 single posting topic that he can repeatedly post all his views to (lets face it, its 1 single topic anyhow so 1 posting will suffice). Then it can be ignored with ease.
    He is a troll, acting as a cancer for BDC. He needs to be surgically removed. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is Bopanopowitz? : Am content to be a "voice crying out in the wilderness."  I could bn worse company.  I'll stick around until enough of a critical mass of Catholics is reached to solve the problem.  Am working to call "real men" out of the Catholic woodwork that will engage in "active Christianity" and deliver justice for the victims and step between future assaults and the perpetrators.  The guilty and their rules still exist in our Church.
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

sorry you're nothing but a whiner with time on your hands. A true catholic would work within the organization to make it better but you're content with copying and pasting your nonsense. You do realize the church doesn't even know you exist? to them you're a little mesquito. They probably kicked you out for drinking the holy water and sleeping during mass. get a life.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

You are clearly not a messenger. You just regurgitate lies and half truths. Bearing false witness all day long clogging the forums with your self importance. Another sin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

[QUOTE]You think the "Local" or "National" is bad, have a look at "World" news sometime. It almost never has anything but his inane comments on it. Seems noone is ever interested in what's going on in the world. Sad.  I have begged with BDC to ban his IP-address, so far to no avail. I click on his postings as "spam" (not a lie, so my conscience is clear), but they still spring-up like weeds.  I would be OK with him have 1 single posting topic that he can repeatedly post all his views to (lets face it, its 1 single topic anyhow so 1 posting will suffice). Then it can be ignored with ease. He is a troll, acting as a cancer for BDC. He needs to be surgically removed. 
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I have also reported a few of his postings as hate speech (the ones that lump all Catholics together and call them idiots/various other names) but notice that BDC doesn't do anything about them.  How come BDC is so quick to ban the conspiracy theorists, some who only posted once or twice a day, yet they won't ban Bopie, who is arguably just as or even more annoying than your average BDC conspiracy theory poster?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

There is no part of a solution to child abuse in Bopopes continuous spamming of the blogs here. He is a person of no moral note since he uses false association and accusation constantly. There are courts and adjudication and he still uses slurs to accuse folks found not responsible or innocent by law courts or other councils. That is who Bopope is. A liar and an apostate who will die with the lies on his lips to meet god.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is Bopanopowitz? : SwizzleSticks: There is a war on to protect children from institutionalized child predation in the Catholic Churgh.  Once a critical mass of Catholics is reached that acknowledge that this is wrong, and must be stopped, then the secular authorities will take over and clean the rot from our Church.  Until then, children are continuing to be molested and raped in an organizational that is as yet not fundamentally changed. I have children I love and want to continue to bring them up in a Church that is safe.  It hasn't been for 1700 years.  That can be changed, and I am one of the many global agents for that change for those children.  My Church can survive the bitter pill, but "the Faithful" cannot do it without the cops.  They alone have the power to pry open the clenched jaws of the Church's child predation beast whose leaders are unwilling to act like men. If any of my fellow Catholics has the ability to help fix this, and they do nothing, then they are unable to discern the difference between right and wrong, and act on it. I'm not leaving my Church for these scoundrels.  They have to go.  In the past, fights for justice have failed to "fix" our Church.  That is why we have 35,000 different kinds of Christianity in the world today. If you're Catholic, help fix the institution or pick a family member or friend to stand in line for their chance at being sexually assaulted. If one is not part of the solution...
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....I didn't even read this.  Stop lumping all catholics together and then I might listen to what you have to say.  You must be such a drag to hang out with in real life because it's the same conversation over and over with you. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Is Bopope a catholic pedophile wannabe? He certainly is obsessed with abused children. Is that his goal? To understand this so well that he can achieve this goal? Like a sociopath? Maybe just a lame wannabe.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

I think a guy like bopope would have been very comfortable with blaming all jews with the problems of 1930 germany. He is such a bigot he would fit in with the hutu in rwanda. He will say anything to demean someone else and blame the whole group as being the problem. Seems like a classic we have seen before. All the hate and pumped up statements with no or few facts and a lot of accuseation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

God has something special planned for old bonopitz. let's just say it involves a certain Father Geoghan.Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bop, you've made your point here.

Jesus told his disciples to dust off their sandals and move on if the Message is not well received at a particular place.*  If you want to follow His example you will accept that you did your best, the message has been delivered, and you, following Christ's directive, must move on to a fresh audience.

Matthew 10:14
    Mark 6:11
    Luke 9:5

ETA:  And, filling a message board for months with this albeit serious issue feels an awful lot like insisting on your own way (refer to my signature line).  It's time to consider the biblical thing to do and let this go here.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

These Scriptures are as valid as the ones I quoted.  The entire Message is good and True.

But, you have made this point 1000 times.  You've fulfilled your moral, biblical, and godly obligation by bringing the message to this forum.  It has not been receieved.  Let the Holy Spirit take your message from here and work in people's hearts as He will.  You cannot bash people into paying attention; that is NOT godly behavior.

Jesus told the diciples to dust their sandals off and move on - was he wrong to turn his back on the towns that HEARD and REJECTED his Message?  No.  You are deceived to think you need to keep harping in one place, and I can say that definitively because it is Scriptural, not my idea.  People have free will - Jesus didn't harp and neither should we as His followers (as he explicitly told us).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You can go up against me in a Scriptural debate if you like, but if you're seeking only to justify acting against God's Word by continuing to hammer your point do you see the irony?  Even Satan uses Scripture to disobey God (Luke 4).

ETA:  And, I didn't say that Scripture demands you leave the Church - not even close.  I said it demands you leave here having preached your message and had it rejected.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You're welcome, and thank you for prayerfully considering my thoughts.  

You're right, the issue shouldn't be swept under the rug, but the people here in this forum are saturated with the message.  In order to fulfill Scripture and your calling to keep the Light on this issue you know you must pursue another avenue; you know your job is done here at least for now.

What if you account for new people who haven't heard your message on this particular forum by posting one new thread a month.  Those who have heard your message and already responded or ignored it may ignore it, and those new people who you haven't reached (once) yet, can read and ignore or respond as they fell compelled.  That way you honor the Lord in all ways regarding this and do not inadvertantly push people away from dealing with anything to do with you, the Church, and this particular issue.

Jesus admonished against harping constantly because not only is it ineffective, it has a negative impact on the cause no matter how pure your intentions are.

ETA:  God has obviously laid this heavily on your heart, and I respect that.  Honor him fully as you prayerfully consider how to do the most good.  If your idea of how to do that goes against Scripture, it is a deception of Satan that will inadvertantly (on your part, purposefully on his) hurt your mission.  Seek further from the Lord what to do instead.