"DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment!

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment!:
    "I will end 'don't ask-don't tell" - President Barack Obama, 10/09/09 When?  It wouldn't take more than a minute.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

He has come out against it. Clearly he is working on it. And yes, it will take more than a minute, because he has to build a base of support in the military and in the general population. To say otherwise ignores the political realities he and his party faces.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUGuardsman. Show BUGuardsman's posts

Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment!

to All:
    THANKS for your support and for caring enough to read and contribute. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment!:
    In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment! : I don't know what it is. I know that once sexual orientation is established, most people don't regard it as a choice. I am sure there are people out there who "go the other way" because of a trauma and therefore some choice is involved (the woman who was raped and wants nothing to do with men for example). But I think most of us, just recognize on a gut level, this is what I like.
    Posted by ProfessorPain

Is being left handed a choice?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUGuardsman. Show BUGuardsman's posts

I am so disappointed to hear that Senator Brown will be voting "no" to repeal  DA, DT. 

I wish that he supported me with his vote as I have supported him with mine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUGuardsman. Show BUGuardsman's posts

Thank you for your support.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUGuardsman. Show BUGuardsman's posts

If anyone cares, please click on the below link to see a portion of how DA, DT affects service members.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/end--10743577

Perhaps Senator Brown will draw a different conclusion if he also seeks insight from those already affected by the policy.  I hope so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUGuardsman. Show BUGuardsman's posts

Happy Independence Day!

Please take a moment during your weekend festivities to remember the service members who give so much to ensure the American way of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BerkshireLegal. Show BerkshireLegal's posts

If it comes down to it, Scott Brown, I'm sure, will vote to ensure that this policy is reversed.  It would simply be the right thing to do to protect our nation, her defenders and our values.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

So what are the ever so compassionate dem congress, POTUS and even our very own Barney Frank doing about DADT and DOMA? Absolutely NOTHING! We shalt not besmirch the great Bill Clinton.  Sssssh...
    Posted by GreginMeffa

That's right! You don't even mention Bro Bubba Bill.

"Bro Bubba Bill and me's gonna get rid of these Bush Nazis. They couldn't protect the stupidity of the Bushes with a private army of a quarter million sh*theads! Gigi could waste a billion of them whether she was dead or alive! Stay behind me and Gigi Bubba. We're going for the jugular. You with me Bubba? Bubba?" (Is. 63:1-6)

They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. (Psalm 53:10

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men....Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. (Romans 1:26,27,32)

"Trouble with you is trouble with me. Got two good eyes and we still don't see!" J. Garcia. "Garcia is God" or so they say.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Weiss101. Show Weiss101's posts

BobbyMeade, the fact is, thousands of gay troops have given their lives through the decades to defend your right to make such public statements and innuendo.

How does that make you feel?

"The highest result of education is tolerance."  - Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

This seems to be the only issue of interest for the progressives when it comes to the military. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

BobbyMeade, the fact is, thousands of gay troops have given their lives through the decades to defend your right to make such public statements and innuendo. How does that make you feel? "The highest result of education is tolerance."   - Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)
    Posted by Weiss101

You cannot be gay without being part of the SERPENT that is Zionism. Since the HEAD of the SERPENT doesn't know what the TAIL is doing, and the TAIL of the SERPENT doesn't know what the HEAD is doing, a lot of gays don't even know that they are part of the SERPENT or who they are serving. I've had gay women in bed twice, and when it came time for sex, it was like they had made a deal with the Devil and knew that they would be killed if they went ahead and had sex. Look at these dumkopf wars now. They are not wars. They are just rumors of war. The SERPENT is at work there singling people out and having them blown up. Look at the 700 deaths in the fabricated second portion of the PGW from @ 2/5 to 2/25/91. Every one of them was singled out and murdered probably for talking about what really happened in the PGW. Gays in the military are CNV in the same way as abortion was. Throw a negative in someone's face and accentuate the professed positive aspects of it long enough, and it will become accepted as the norm. Look! I'm busy. I have to save the Catholic Church from coprophagic homosexual Devil worshippers. Tell me why Romans 1:16-32 is wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Weiss101. Show Weiss101's posts

This seems to be the only issue of interest for the progressives when it comes to the military. 
    Posted by skeeter20

Good try but not true.  You'd probably consider me a "progressive" skeeter20.  Did you know that my staff and I prepare and distribute care packages for our troops abroad?  We do it on a quarterly basis because we are interested in their psychological well-being.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment! : Good try but not true.  You'd probably consider me a "progressive" skeeter20.  Did you know that my staff and I prepare and distribute care packages for our troops abroad?  We do it on a quarterly basis because we are interested in their psychological well-being.
    Posted by Weiss101

Well, you would be the exception.  And, thanks.  I have two relatives in country, and know others there as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment! : Well, you would be the exception.  And, thanks.  I have two relatives in country, and know others there as well.
    Posted by skeeter20

What you don't know is that the dispatchers for the military are not part of the military. That is the mistake that enables the SERPENT to create the illusion that there are wars going on here or there. It is a communication glitch. If you had the time and the resources, I bet that you could confirm that every single confrontation was the result of the soldier or a group of soldiers being singled out by the SERPENT; i.e. coprophagic homosexual Devil worshippers. Nuff said?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

It seems the practitioners of homosexual behavior are confused with more than just gender identity (GID).  The matter has nothing to do with hate but with the disgusting behavior of male homosexuals (ie, the pedophilia, felching, rimming, and the like) and the vectoring of all manner of infectious disease--you know that little thing called public health.
    Posted by Goright

No, that's not it.  It is about, how can you  about fighting a war if the guy or gal next to you might have to repress their sexial preference and focus on fighting?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment! : No, that's not it.  It is about, how can you  about fighting a war if the guy or gal next to you might have to repress their sexial preference and focus on fighting?
    Posted by skeeter20

It is of the Devil. Haven't you ever seen that statute of the Devil with the snake coming out of his an*s? The Devil is the god of homosexuality no matter how sweet, green, or pro-life your queer friends might be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChadScott. Show ChadScott's posts

It seems the practitioners of homosexual behavior are confused with more than just gender identity (GID).  The matter has nothing to do with hate but with the disgusting behavior of male homosexuals (ie, the pedophilia, felching, rimming, and the like) and the vectoring of all manner of infectious disease--you know that little thing called public health.
    Posted by Goright

If you are disgusted by homosexual intercourse, that's cool;  I am disgusted by the thought of heterosexual intercourse and that's cool as well.

I think, though, that I'm missing something.  What does this have to do with the discussion here about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

What does this have to do with the discussion here about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"?  ------------------------ Blind, unfounded and stupid fear.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

You see Gregboy, it's like this. We have Bush Nazi in our hedgerow, and the leader of this queer kingdom is the man of lawlessness, GHW Bush. You all listen to him or his cronies no matter how perverted it is. "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. (2 Thess. 2:3) That's the story Greg. They're all so sweeeeet. No one could possibly know how wicked perversity is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The conservatives and the progressives simply have different agendas for the military.

the conservatives want them to protect us, and look for the best wat to do that.

the progressive priorities for the military are to defund them and make it open and affirming to homosexuals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

Gregboy! Bushes have been befouling Walkers Point for a lot longer than that. Now he's disabling IMC sites everywhere in an attempt to put his Jeb Boy in the White House. He says Laura Bush was a call girl, and he paid her $12,000 bucks to do Dumb Boy. Was Jeb Boy's wife a prostitute too? How come we never see her? Stopping the proliferation of Bushes is the only way to stop the insane direction that this country has taken.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

you are a crazy person.  I wish you luck
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Ha! And you do not believe in God or trust in his deliverance. (Ps. 78:22)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

In Response to Re: "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" Our Brave and Honorable Service Members Deserve Better Treatment! : Absolutely bonkers
    Posted by GreginMeffa

"Ha Ha" said the devil, "Next stop is hell!" Ch.

Oh! How the passengers shrieked with pain
    And begged the devil to stop this train. Ch.

He capered about and danced with glee,
    As he laughed and mocked at their misery. Ch.

"My friends you've paid for your fare on this road!"
    "This train goes thru with a complete load!" Ch.

"The worker always expects his hire."
    "So I'll land you safe in a lake of fire!" Ch.

"You've bullied the weak and cheated the poor,"
    "The starving brother turned from your door!" Ch.

"You've laid up gold till your purses bust,
    "You've given free play to your beastly lust!" Ch.

"You've mocked at God in your stubborn pride."
    "You've murdered and cheated and killed and lied!" Ch.

"Your flesh will scorch in flames that roar."
    "My imps torment you forevermore!" Ch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

"You've mocked at God in your stubborn pride."
    Posted by BobbyMeade

So if the Devil hates God, why would he punish people for doing that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Posted by Goright

You seem to know an awful lot about homosexual behavior....

are you sure you aren't....maybe a little....

Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize

July 12, 2010 | ISSUE 46•28

WASHINGTON—As Congress prepares to allow gay individuals to serve openly in the military, those against the proposed change voiced their concerns Monday, warning the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" could soon lead to strong, strapping American soldiers engaging in mind-blowing homosexual intercourse right on the battlefield.

"We're sending our soldiers out there with a mission, and that mission is to protect this country," said Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of many conservative politicians who staunchly oppose the change. "If this is repealed, what's to stop all-night sex romps from breaking out while U.S. servicemen are hiding in a bunker, or crawling around an irrigation ditch bathed only by the light of the moon, or, say, the dozens of other situations I've already thought through in elaborate detail?"

"We can't allow this to happen," Gohmert added as beads of sweat collected on his brow. "It's wrong. Sweaty male sex—no matter how erotic and uninhibited—is so wrong and so, so naughty."

Despite its support from the defense secretary and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the repeal has been condemned by many military officers who worry it could disrupt troop cohesion and endanger the lives of the taut young soldiers who have dedicated their lives to serving America with "every rippling muscle in their rock-hard bodies."

Others have argued that allowing gay soldiers to push their lifestyle on others, testing the limits of pleasure a man can take before he erupts in uncontrollable ecstasy, would seriously damage morale.

"Our men need to know they can count on each other in battle, and we can't have them getting distracted by illicit romantic dalliances," said Gen. James T. Conway, commandant of the Marine Corps. "Especially if one's a little blond Adonis farm boy and his buddy's a real tough street kid straight out of Brooklyn. I mean, think about it: What if they lock eyes and abandon their post to start ripping each other's fatigues off, revealing twin sets of glistening washboard abs and at last fulfilling their hidden passions?"

Continued Conway, "Is this the message we want to send to our enemies?"

Many active-duty service members told reporters allowing gay individuals to be open about their sexuality would result in great discomfort among platoons overseas.

"The last thing I need after a 12-hour reconnaissance patrol is to know I'm hitting the showers with some guy who might be checking me out and who might, after seeing what I have to work with, find himself wondering if I too long for the firm yet tender embrace of another man," Army Cpl. Dale Montgomery said. "So, in conclusion, what were we talking about again?"

Earlier efforts to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell have failed, including a notable 2007 bill to end the policy that was filibustered by Sen. Ted Stevens (R-AK), who over the course of several days repeatedly screened the gay pornographic film Thrill Sergeant and demanded to know if his colleagues liked that sort of thing.

[article continues]

http://www.theonion.com/articles/repeal-of-dont-ask-dont-tell-paves-way-for-gay-sex,17698/

Sections
Shortcuts