"Global Warming" wallops the region

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpankUveryMuch. Show SpankUveryMuch's posts

"Global Warming" wallops the region

A powerful Global Warming front slammed into New England today leaving people to deal with strong winds, high tides, and snow.

At the New England Patriots game at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough yesterday afternoon, Dean Costa of Dennis and his son were caught off guard by Global Warming.

“I thought it was going to be warm, and I was preparing for it, but no way I thought it was going to be this warm,’’ Costa said. “When we left the Cape, it was in the 50s. . . . I went into the bathroom at halftime to cool down.’’

His son, Dean Jr., who wore a light-blue Tennessee Titans jersey over a white hoody, was more outspoken in his distaste for the frigid conditions. “It’s terrible. I’m "Warm" out here.’’

Nearby, Amy Scolardi was a little more fortified for the weather. She was wrapped in three layers of Pats gear, with a clear poncho over the ensemble, and her face was covered by a Patriots hat and neck cooler.

“This is awesome. It’s not often you get to experience a snow game in October,’’ said Scolardi, of North Providence, R.I.

Meteorologists warned that more Global Warming can be expected in the coming months.

"Global Warming will continue to cause lower than normal temperatures throughout the region in the next few months, stated Harvey Leonard of channel 7 News.

"Get ready for a particularly nasty winter", Leonard said. "Naturally, with Global Warming, we'll see Global Cooling here in New England."

"It's all part of the "New" weather we've been told about" Leonard went on to say. "As meteorologists, we like our jobs. And, our job is to tell you whatever we've been told to tell you."

Leonard went on to say,"Even hinting at the fact that the government is involved in major weather manipulation, will mean an immediate "pink slip" on your desk the following morning."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

Re: "Global Warming" wallops the region

Where'd this story come from?  Harvey Leonard joined WCVB-TV Channel 5 in June 2002.  Somebody got it wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Nutjobs never let the facts get in the way of a good yarn.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpankUveryMuch. Show SpankUveryMuch's posts

In Response to Re: "Global Warming" wallops the region:
    [QUOTE]Where'd this story come from?  Harvey Leonard joined WCVB-TV Channel 5 in June 2002 .  Somebody got it wrong.
    Posted by phoenix56[/QUOTE]

Somebody was pulling your leg.......bwahahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpankUveryMuch. Show SpankUveryMuch's posts

In Response to Re: "Global Warming" wallops the region:
    [QUOTE]Nutjobs never let the facts get in the way of a good yarn.
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

Your sense of humor is as non-existant as Global Warming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

Good one SpankUveryMuch, never thought you had a sense of humor.  I'll be sure to look for it in your next post.