9/11 Family Member Speaks Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Calling for a new investigation is a FAR cry from thinking the government was behind 9/11.� You do realize that, right? These people aren't part of your truth organization. They don't necessarily believe explosives brought the buildings down and that no plane hit the pentagon and all of the other whacked out stuff you believe. They just feel the original investigation lacked thoroughness.You really should get a life. This was almost 7 years ago now. Move on with things already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Wow, you are delusional.� Calling for more investigation does not necessarily mean the families do not agree the investigation was completely false. It could mean they feel the investigation was incomplete. And even if they feel the investigation came to incorrect conclusions, it hardly begets the conclusion that the official story is untrue. And it certainly does not prove the government was behind a massive conspiracy. It further does not mean that everyone believes the report consists of deliberate lies. You are going from Point A to Point Z directly, without following any reasoning whatsoever.At this point, further investigation is pointless. It's OVER. Move on. You're just wasting everyone's time with your paranoia.� It's quite sad, your madness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

I don't think another huge investigation is warranted.� Evidence is long lost or destroyed, people lie under oath and I have no reason to believe that anything different would come from a new investigation, even if a new investigation was more thorough in the eyes of some. it's over, it was tragic, it was not the doing of the government so let's move on.� There is no possible way anyone in the Bush administration was involved in something like this without its being leaked sometime over the� past 7 years.� That alone is a ridiculous idea.� It would require a conspiracy of such vastness that there would HAVE to be a weak link in there somewhere that would have come forward with facts.� All the truthers have is outside experts claiming that things don't add up. So far as I know, not ONE person has ever come forward claiming to have been part of this conspiriacty. And even if one or a few did, those numbers would be too few to prove a thing. Every administration has some crazy, publicity seeking people.We, as a nation, need to move beyond this. Bush and Cheney will be gone forever soon enough.� Wash your hands of them and join the new regime. All government is NOT evil. And I do not believe for one moment that a man I detest even as I much as I detest Bush could willingly destroy thousands of American lives for personal gain.� And trust me, I hate Bush with a passion, and if I believed in hell I'd hope he spends eternity there in agony for what he has done to this country.�

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from markg713. Show markg713's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.