A message for women

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: A message for women

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Mitt Romney is for ending funding for Planned Parenthood...including cancer screenings

Planned Parenthood laid out $1.9 million for lobbying expenses last year, is the largest abortion provider in the US...and claims 14% of its budget was for cancer screenings.....Mitt said they can keep the 14% ....

He said he would overturn Roe v Wade."

He cant, unless he is a Supreme Court Justice...

We have Republican trying to redefine rape...trying to force women to get invasive ultrasounds.

It was President Barack Obama himself who redefined rape in January 2012, expanding the official federal definition to include male victims and different forms of non-consensual sex. The definition of "forcible" rape to which Ryan--and other legislators, including 11 Democrats--referred in a 2011 bill was in line with the federal definition of rape before Obama changed it. The claim that Ryan tried to "redefine rape" is therefore anachronistic, and provably false.

Ultrasounds

Performing an ultrasound before abortion is the gold standard of the abortion industry. For example, Planned Parenthood clinics in Virginia state on their voice message that they perform an ultrasound before an abortion. Quite simply, ultrasound before abortion is standard care.

First, ultrasound technology is utilized to diagnose ectopic pregnancies which, if left undiagnosed, can result in infertility or even fatal blood loss. Second, ultrasound technology is utilized to determine a more precise gestational age of the pregnancy. Certain abortion procedures are contraindicated at various stages of pregnancy, and having an accurate estimation of the gestational age is essential.

Vote for Barack Obama, if you think, as his campaign has stated,  that you are defined by your "ladyparts" and not your brain.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

You obviously don't work in MA. If you did then you know the only thing you would not be allowed to do on a state level here in MA is the right to choose, and Romney has said repeatedly that he'd leave it up to the states to decide, which means that MA, without a debt, would opt for the right to choose.

In other words, you have no argument. Have a nice day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Obama and liberals claim the "Lily Ledbetter" law is some big deal..it isnt, it is just for the Dem interest group, the trial lawyers, having to do with statutes of limitations..

In the entire lawsuit obsessed country , women "have brought only about 35 lawsuits under the new law," according to National Review. In Rodriguez-Torres v. Government Development Bank, for example, the court held:

[The Act] does not create substantive rights, but instead clarifies the point of commencement of the statute of limitations in instances of wage discrimination. And that’s it. That’s really all the Lilly Ledbetter Act does.”

-Daily KosJune 26, 2011 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Not by a longshot.

It's not election day yet. Until it's election day, anything can happen and it usually does.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Speaking of Virginia, Kirk, our Governor Bob McDonnell who was subjected to the  demonstration in Richmond you cite, ended up signing the abortion informed consent law, and today continues to be very popular, including among women.

Also, new Rasmussen poll today, Virginia:

Romney 50 Obama 47

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Mitt Romney is for ending funding for Planned Parenthood...including cancer screenings.

He said he would overturn Roe v Wade.

We have Republican trying to redefine rape...trying to force women to get invasive ultrasounds.

If you think this election won't effect you and your life, think again.

Vote for Barack Obama.

I'll vote for obama here in MA, but when I'm in Ohio, Colorado, NH and Florida will vote Romney.  It's going to be a busy couple of days but I'll pull it off.  Must say it is going to feel odd pulling the lever for obama even just that once but it won't matter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Ok you folk obviously are peeing in the wind. But I still want my 2c. Romeny for it and then again against it and then for it. Pick your favaorite topic. I'll provide the details. As a flail in the wind candidate THATS ROMNEY. He has more faces than PUTIN. He is the most politically maleable canidate that I can think of. He moves with the poles. So which way is romneys wind today? I really week to week cannot know what he is for or against.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Yes, a pity that most people can't understand that balancing as budget makes things better for them even if they can't afford that 60 inch HDTV.

Sorry, Kirk, but what it all comes down to is that YOU are the one who is supposed to get up off your behind and make something of yourself. The government should not be paying anyone to live here. 

It should be that if someone wants that tv bad enough then have to make enough money to afford to buy it (never mind the cable, video games, etc.).

Romney will balance the books. He did it here and I have every reason to believe he will do it again in DC, and yes, he will cut many a program to do it, which will be another hard lesson for people to learn, but one that must be learned.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts