Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since Obama took office

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Re: Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since Obama took office

Funny, I thought millions have been blaming Obama for not pulling the troops out when he said he would. He can end it, all he has to do is give the order. 

Shutdown medicare and SS? To you and many dems out there, any tinkering with the system means they're going to shut it down. In reality, what most want is not a shutdown. An overhaul (and a desperately neede one, at that), sure, but not a shutdown. They will not survive under their current systems. They need an overhaul to stay profitable for the long term.

Indentured servitude? That's what the dems want. See, republicans want you to learn how to fend for yourself. Dems want you to rely on them to survive. If anyone wants servitude, it's the dems.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Hmmm, that's the same thing Rush Limbaugh said. When did you change sides?

A hurricane is a force of nature. It happens. Here in NE, we call them Nor'easters (might as well be hurricanes).
     And I wouldn't be worried about the RNC convention. I'd be worried about New Orleans being buried under almost a foot of water again. According to the latest track, Isaac is going to literally stall over New Orleans as it makes landfall. 10 inches of rain minimum is the result. Even if the levys hold this time, that's still going to cause a lot of flooding problems.

Regardless, though, of the damage it does, the fact that you or anyone else would willingly say that God is punishing us with a hurricane is nothing short of idiotic. Show some signs of intelligence, please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

40 million Americans on Welfare might disagree....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

And why did they win? As I have said before, John Q. Public doesn't like to wait for things to turn around. They're only going to give each guy crazy enough to step up the plate one shot at it, so I would expect to see a back and forth pattern.

The court doesn't have to change any rules. They allready allow PACs to spend however much they want on ads for whoever they want. 
     Too bad they foroget to make it a law that in those ads you could only tell the truth.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Again, do it for months in a row and the economy is improving. Do it once and goes right back up again. Basic economics Kirk, which you obviously didn't learn.

Sections
Shortcuts