Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.

I never paid any attention to him but he was too young !! RIP !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.

43, 4 kids, wife, heart problems. Looks like heart attack.
    RIP Andrew! Agree or disagree with you, you kept us all talking!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

He was an amazing, passionate, and fearless man and a personal hero of mine. He will be sorely missed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.:
    [QUOTE]I never paid any attention to him but he was too young !! RIP !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE

He was a right wing wacko, but still, RIP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : [QUOTE]I never paid any attention to him but he was too young !! RIP ! Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE He was a right wing wacko, but still, RIP.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Stay classy Alley...stay classy....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : [QUOTE]I never paid any attention to him but he was too young !! RIP ! Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE He was a right wing wacko, but still, RIP.

STILL AS CLASSY AS EVER I SEE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : [QUOTE]I never paid any attention to him but he was too young !! RIP ! Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE] He was a right wing wacko, but still, RIP.

It's all good.

AB never backed down from a fight and he was't exactly kind when Ted Kennedy died so have at it. He'd want it that way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. :   He's probably with Reagan, Stalin, Hitler, Nixon, and Bin Laden in a very hot place right now. Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE] You forgot to mention Ted Kennedy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Days like today remind me that “the conservative movement” is, in fact, a movement. Together, we move toward a culture that is ever freer, fuller and more alive than the one we inherited, a culture that has as its touchstones timeless ideas that need no improvement but that has as its target human flourishing today. The movement has its contradictions, but it’s unified by an irrepressible energy and optimism that trusts men to take care of themselves and each other and that embraces constitutional republicanism as the best system yet tried for the ordering of the affairs of men. Intuitively, conservatives understand that men, freed from chaos and freed for excellence, can create a culture that affirms truth, beauty and life. Free, full, alive, irrepressible, excellent … Andrew Breitbart personified much of the best of conservative culture, and his loss is a forcible reminder of the worth of our cause. Who of those who ever met Breitbart — even just once or twice, as I did — would say he wasn’t flourishing? Who doesn’t think the world would be better if more of us were alive with that kind of passion and purpose? His death demands mourning — from little bloggers like me to giants of the conservative movement like Sarah Palin to GOP leaders like Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney. So, we mourn as a movement. Tina Korbe of Hot Air

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.": You forgot to mention Ted Kennedy.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

StalkingButler:

Ted Kennedy has his problems, but really, to put him up there with Stalin, Lenin and Bin Laden? That is really stretching.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : StalkingButler: Ted Kennedy has his problems, but really, to put him up there with Stalin, Lenin and Bin Laden? That is really stretching. Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE] Just playing the game andie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. :   He's probably with Reagan, Stalin, Hitler, Nixon, and Bin Laden in a very hot place right now.

Haha...your post shows your ignorance. To lump Breitbart, Reagan and Nixon with figures that directly and indirectly had a hand in killing MILLIONS is beyond ignorant. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : StalkingButler: Ted Kennedy has his problems, but really, to put him up there with Stalin, Lenin and Bin Laden? That is really stretching.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

And lumping Breitbart, Reagan and Nixon isn't stretching it? You really are a...oh never mind...See You Next Time... ; )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : No, it just means they are together where they belong. But glad that you were amused!

Hahaha....well...you ARE quite amusing...only thing is we ain't laughing WITH you...hahahaha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : What StalkingButler's now deceased hero once said about Ted Kennedy:   Sen. Ted Kennedy's Death: 'Rest in Chappaquiddick. Andrew Breitbart never held back when it came to Sen. Edward Kennedy (D.- Mass.), especially when in came to the Chappaquiddick scandal. When news that Kennedy had passed away in 2009, after serving in Congress for almost 50 years, Breitbart took to Twitter to launch a savage attack on Kennedy's memory, beginning his Twitter updates under the title "Rest in Chappaquiddick." "Kennedy is my villain. He took me from left to right during the Thomas hearings." Breitback wrote , before calling him a "duplicitous b@$#%% ," a " a big @$$ motherf@#$er ," and " a special pile of human excrement ." Breitbart incited controversy for his comment on Kennedy. It was exactly what he had had in mind. "If you can't say something nice about a person, then say mean things about them instead," he shrugged. --- Keep "playing the game" StalkingButler, you'll lose every time:)..... Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE] I Just don't see what the problem here is Alley.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : And lumping Breitbart, Reagan and Nixon isn't stretching it? You really are a...oh never mind...See You Next Time... ; )
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Pink:

Read more carefully. I did not include Reagan and Nixon in my post. I deliberately left them out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : Pink: Read more carefully. I did not include Reagan and Nixon in my post. I deliberately left them out.

Good one, andie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : Pink: Read more carefully. I did not include Reagan and Nixon in my post. I deliberately left them out.

OMG..you can't be THIS dense.

Ok, let me explain it slowly for you..

YOU chastised Stalkingbutler for mentioning Kennedy along with Stalin, Lenin and Bin Laden. You said it was a stretch. YET...ignored Alleys post which lumped Breitbart, Reagan, and Nixon with Stalin, Hitler and bin Laden. THAT is called HYPOCRISY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : Good one, andie!

Not surprising it went over your head too. The dumb leading the dumb

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : Let us try this again. The only posts I am responsible for are my own. The only posts you are responsible for are your posts. Stalking Butler did not lash back at me. We have had some good exchanges. You read what he wrote. We are fine. I do not have to call AlleyCat out because you want me to. Call him out. Feel free. Have a field day. You two usually do. What did Stalking Butler post? I am just playing the game.

If you're ok being a hypocrite so be it. Carry on and See You Next Time...haha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : If you're ok being a hypocrite so be it. Carry on and See You Next Time...haha
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Oh Pinkie. I thought we were through with these disingenuous hypocrite attacks. You do not call out many conservatives. And that is your right. 

It is also hard to take an adult seriously that ends his post with "haha". 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 years old. : Oh Pinkie. I thought we were through with these disingenuous hypocrite attacks. You do not call out many conservatives. And that is your right.  It is also hard to take an adult seriously that ends his post with "haha". 

I DO call them out though. THAT is the difference. Carry on sweetie!