Bad news Republicans, U.S. manufacturing expands at fastest pace in 10 months

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Bad news Republicans, U.S. manufacturing expands at fastest pace in 10 months

In ten months?  you are kidding me.  so, that means, what, that the growth is no longer negative?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: Bad news Republicans, U.S. manufacturing expands at fastest pace in 10 months

It is one thing to 'spike the football" for killing Osama, but now delusional Obamabots are taking a victory lap for the wonderful economy Dear Leader has given us...LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Bad news Republicans, U.S. manufacturing expands at fastest pace in 10 months:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bad news Republicans, U.S. manufacturing expands at fastest pace in 10 months : I think you are confused.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

No, I am pretty sure it is you who are confused.  Factory orders are actually down.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/us-factory-orders-down-15-percent-in-march-less-than-expected-20120502-01015