BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GerackObushma. Show GerackObushma's posts

BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........

I've been posting on this forum for 6 yeras now. I've had every dirty trick pulled on me by the not-so-bright paid punks that "monitor" the forum and attempt to supress explosive stories that are never covered in the prostitute major media.

Now, we have the BDC paid punk Whatdoyouwantnow, banning me for doing something that has been done on this forum since I joined it. The BDC paid punk says, it's "spamming".

Many of you probably remember the late D Lyons. He would fill up the forum EVERY DAY with posts and never even reply to anyone.

Did they BAN D LYONS? Of course not.

It has nothing to do with posting a lot of stories. It has to do with the content of those stories.

My posting of scientists, military men etc, with impeccable credetials, THAT ARE  BRAVE ENOUGH TO COME OUT FOR THE TRUTH, is simply too much for the PAID LIARS and presstitutes to handle.

There is no way they can attack the credibility of so many experts, so they have only one option, to ban the information from getting out into the "mainstream".

Well, like I said before, I've been here for 6 years hammering the LIARS all the way. I've been banned dozens of times in their attempt to stop the truth from getting out. As always, I'm back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........

In Response to BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........:
    [QUOTE]I've been posting on this forum for 6 yeras now. I've had every dirty trick pulled on me by the not-so-bright paid punks that "monitor" the forum and attempt to supress explosive stories that are never covered in the prostitute major media. Now, we have the BDC paid punk Whatdoyouwantnow, banning me for doing something that has been done on this forum since I joined it. The BDC paid punk says, it's "spamming". Many of you probably remember the late D Lyons. He would fill up the forum EVERY DAY with posts and never even reply to anyone. Did they BAN D LYONS? Of course not. It has nothing to do with posting a lot of stories. It has to do with the content of those stories. My posting of scientists, military men etc, with impeccable credetials, THAT ARE  BRAVE ENOUGH TO COME OUT FOR THE TRUTH, is simply too much for the PAID LIARS and presstitutes to handle. There is no way they can attack the credibility of so many experts, so they have only one option, to ban the information from getting out into the "mainstream". Well, like I said before, I've been here for 6 years hammering the LIARS all the way. I've been banned dozens of times in their attempt to stop the truth from getting out. As always, I'm back.
    Posted by GerackObushma[/QUOTE]

The truth is out there. 

WHat I would tell you is keep your arms out, its harder for them to though the net over you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GerackObushma. Show GerackObushma's posts

It's funny. You're little picture says it all. You're a simple minded jock suffering from arrested development, who knows all about the Red Sox averages and Tom Brady, but he's completely clueless about history, facts and reality.

I've had debates with clowns like you and they end very quickly. As soon as the fool realizes he can't answer the most basic questions about our government or 911 or anything else, they either just plain admit they don't really know what they're talking about, or they run away.

Yes, this clown can tell you what kind of underwear Josh Beckett wears, but couldn't tell you who Larry Silverstein is or how many building collapses occurred on 911. He probably can't even remember what day of the week it was.

Hey, he might not have a clue about anything, but you've got to give him credit for never saying he did!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

You were not banned. You are just so lame you could not stand your own post tag. You never debate by the way. You just spume. I have never seen a thread where you used logic and fact to prove your point. You use the statements of other in place of fact and rarely reflect your own veiws execpt disdain for people who disagree with you. None of this is debate or dialog.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........:
    [QUOTE]I remember Dan Lyons, adjunct professor, Philosophy at Colorado State.  Is he really dead?
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]
    Yes, someone in his family posted under his screen name about a year ago letting us know, and also the fact that he really enjoyed posting here.

RIP DLYONS, KING OF THE ALL CAPS TITLES

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em.........:
    [QUOTE]It's funny. You're little picture says it all. You're a simple minded jock suffering from arrested development, who knows all about the Red Sox averages and Tom Brady, but he's completely clueless about history, facts and reality. I've had debates with clowns like you and they end very quickly. As soon as the fool realizes he can't answer the most basic questions about our government or 911 or anything else, they either just plain admit they don't really know what they're talking about, or they run away. Yes, this clown can tell you what kind of underwear Josh Beckett wears, but couldn't tell you who Larry Silverstein is or how many building collapses occurred on 911. He probably can't even remember what day of the week it was. Hey, he might not have a clue about anything, but you've got to give him credit for never saying he did!

So liking sports proves I dont know anything about history and I am not smart?
    Does this work with all sports fans like say George Will, or say A. Bartlett Giamantii.  Is Bobby Knight dumb, Bill Parcells.  I was unaware that liking sports proves one is dumb.

Does this work with music too, movies?

Or do you just think anyone that does not agree with you must be dumb, since you think you are ever so smart?

Or maybe one can like sports, read history and study things in history too.
    Maybe, unlike you I dont spend all my waking hours trying to prove 911 was an inside job, and that G W Bush was the smartest man to ever live.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : So liking sports proves I dont know anything about history and I am not smart? Does this work with all sports fans like say George Will, or say A. Bartlett Giamantii.  Is Bobby Knight dumb, Bill Parcells.  I was unaware that liking sports proves one is dumb. Does this work with music too, movies? Or do you just think anyone that does not agree with you must be dumb, since you think you are ever so smart? Or maybe one can like sports, read history and study things in history too. Maybe, unlike you I dont spend all my waking hours trying to prove 911 was an inside job, and that G W Bush was the smartest man to ever live.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

Don't let him get to you shumirules.  He's just sore because he was always the last kid picked in gym class.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : Don't let him get to you shumirules.  He's just sore because he was always the last kid picked in gym class.
    Posted by SheepGrimTimeToGo[/QUOTE]

Believe me I dont, my dad told me early in life when you meet a guy who tells you how smart they are, its a great sign how dumb they really are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : Oh. it's not about being smart, it's about being learned. You, my arrested development friend, are neither. Your Dad really should have warned you about  embarrassing yourself in public. You know. Talking about stuff you have no clue about will make you look like a jackasss in the end. But daddy apparently forgot that lesson. You are probably one of the supreme losers who play "fanatasy jock worship" games and refer to your sports teams as "we". That's The ULTIMATE sign of a pathetic loser who actually believes he is somehow part of the millionaire club he worships.

You only talk about one thing 911, that does not make you smart.
    Calling others names does not make you smart, it is just another sign a person is not very smart.
    You claim to be ever so smart but you never seem to be able to answer any questions asked of you.

And you really have issues with sports, i am thinking this goes back to your high school days when all the "jocks" had the hot girlfriends and you had, well video games. 

Also about me and liking sports could you show me some post where I even made a single comment on sports, because I have not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparklebunny. Show sparklebunny's posts

Is this for real?

<adorable little foot-stamp /> I've been here for six years and you still don't like me! <adorable little foot-stamp> It's not fair!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Sounds like sour grapes to me. I used to blog on a forum where every time the moderator tried to make children like you behave..they would have temper tantrums. I wonder..if you are so unhappy..why even bother clicking on the site? I am sure there are thousands of sites where you could spread your boring message...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GerackObushma. Show GerackObushma's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds like sour grapes to me. I used to blog on a forum where every time the moderator tried to make children like you behave..they would have temper tantrums. I wonder..if you are so unhappy..why even bother clicking on the site? I am sure there are thousands of sites where you could spread your boring message...
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

Well if it isn't another of the sheep checking in...baaaahhhhh....

Listen missy, "Behaving"  doesn't mean banning the first amendment. Just because you are completely and totally ignorant about reality doesn't mean you can prevent people from talking about it.

Why don't you sheep move to China where the government makes sure there is NO FREE SPEECH?

You're just another pathetic, frightened fool with no answers for anything I post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GerackObushma. Show GerackObushma's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : You only talk about one thing 911, that does not make you smart. Calling others names does not make you smart, it is just another sign a person is not very smart. You claim to be ever so smart but you never seem to be able to answer any questions asked of you. And you really have issues with sports, i am thinking this goes back to your high school days when all the "jocks" had the hot girlfriends and you had, well video games.  Also about me and liking sports could you show me some post where I even made a single comment on sports, because I have not.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

This post of yours once again displays your complete and total ignorance. I've been posting here for six years about everything!

I ALWAYS respond to you gutless sheep. It's YOUR problem, that you're too scared to look at even US government documents from the US National Archive. That, my pitiful friend, is the very definition of terrified.

Not that it makes any difference, but you couldn't be more wrong about me, too.

I was one of those jocks who played baseball, football and basketball in high school. I never lost a fist fight either. I was a running back/linebacker and even the biggest lineman on the team lineman wouldn't dare F with me. Nobody did. I later went to on earn my black belt and fought professionally.

I trained police and military and worked the corner in another MMA fight about 10 months ago. When I walk into the warmup area before local MMA fights, the vast majority of the managers and trainers come up and greet me and shake my hand. Why? Because I either trained with or trained them all.

How about you, Mr Jock sniffer?

But all of that is completely meaningless in comparison to being a real man and facing hard truths.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparklebunny. Show sparklebunny's posts

Let him keep whining.  At least this is more entertaining than some of the conspiracy nonsense.  It's nice how he keeps refering to sheep too.  Perhaps something that therapy might be able to tease out?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : This post of yours once again displays your complete and total ignorance. I've been posting here for six years about everything! I ALWAYS respond to you gutless sheep. It's YOUR problem, that you're too scared to look at even US government documents from the US National Archive. That, my pitiful friend, is the very definition of terrified. Not that it makes any difference, but you couldn't be more wrong about me, too. I was one of those jocks who played baseball, football and basketball in high school. I never lost a fist fight either. I was a running back/linebacker and even the biggest lineman on the team lineman wouldn't dare F with me. Nobody did. I later went to on earn my black belt and fought professionally. I trained police and military and worked the corner in another MMA fight about 10 months ago. When I walk into the warmup area before local MMA fights, the vast majority of the managers and trainers come up and greet me and shake my hand. Why? Because I either trained with or trained them all. How about you, Mr Jock sniffer? But all of that is completely meaningless in comparison to being a real man and facing hard truths.

What'd ya do, stay at a Holiday Inn???  Ya know the ole' saying..."if one has to bragg"....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : Well if it isn't another of the sheep checking in...baaaahhhhh.... Listen missy, "Behaving"  doesn't mean banning the first amendment. Just because you are completely and totally ignorant about reality doesn't mean you can prevent people from talking about it. Why don't you sheep move to China where the government makes sure there is NO FREE SPEECH? You're just another pathetic, frightened fool with no answers for anything I post.
    Posted by GerackObushma

Who's banning the first amendment?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : This post of yours once again displays your complete and total ignorance. I've been posting here for six years about everything! I ALWAYS respond to you gutless sheep. It's YOUR problem, that you're too scared to look at even US government documents from the US National Archive. That, my pitiful friend, is the very definition of terrified. Not that it makes any difference, but you couldn't be more wrong about me, too. I was one of those jocks who played baseball, football and basketball in high school. I never lost a fist fight either. I was a running back/linebacker and even the biggest lineman on the team lineman wouldn't dare F with me. Nobody did. I later went to on earn my black belt and fought professionally. I trained police and military and worked the corner in another MMA fight about 10 months ago. When I walk into the warmup area before local MMA fights, the vast majority of the managers and trainers come up and greet me and shake my hand. Why? Because I either trained with or trained them all. How about you, Mr Jock sniffer? But all of that is completely meaningless in comparison to being a real man and facing hard truths.
    Posted by GerackObushma

WOW!  Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a genuine internet tough guy.  I don't know about anyone else, but I am terrified.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : This post of yours once again displays your complete and total ignorance. I've been posting here for six years about everything! I ALWAYS respond to you gutless sheep. It's YOUR problem, that you're too scared to look at even US government documents from the US National Archive. That, my pitiful friend, is the very definition of terrified. Not that it makes any difference, but you couldn't be more wrong about me, too. I was one of those jocks who played baseball, football and basketball in high school. I never lost a fist fight either. I was a running back/linebacker and even the biggest lineman on the team lineman wouldn't dare F with me. Nobody did. I later went to on earn my black belt and fought professionally. I trained police and military and worked the corner in another MMA fight about 10 months ago. When I walk into the warmup area before local MMA fights, the vast majority of the managers and trainers come up and greet me and shake my hand. Why? Because I either trained with or trained them all. How about you, Mr Jock sniffer? But all of that is completely meaningless in comparison to being a real man and facing hard truths.
    Posted by GerackObushma

LOL
    LOL
    LOL

You forgot to tell us about your 4.0 GPA at Yale.
    Your Medal of Honor for saving a platoon.
    And the time you run into a burning home and saved 7 people  2 dogs and their 5 puppies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... :   LOL LOL LOL You forgot to tell us about your 4.0 GPA at Yale. Your Medal of Honor for saving a platoon. And the time you run into a burning home and saved 7 people  2 dogs and their 5 puppies.
    Posted by shumirules

You forgot the Nobels in physics and literature.

Nobody Fs with that guy. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : Believe me I dont, my dad told me early in life when you meet a guy who tells you how smart they are, its a great sign how dumb they really are.
    Posted by shumirules

So you dad thought he was smart enough to relay that information to you huh? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : So you dad thought he was smart enough to relay that information to you huh? 
    Posted by beKool

Yep he was, and you missed the point of it by a mile.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

is this guy for real?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC Paid Punks Motto: If You Can't Beat 'em Ban 'em......... : Well if it isn't another of the sheep checking in...baaaahhhhh.... Listen missy, "Behaving"  doesn't mean banning the first amendment. Just because you are completely and totally ignorant about reality doesn't mean you can prevent people from talking about it. Why don't you sheep move to China where the government makes sure there is NO FREE SPEECH? You're just another pathetic, frightened fool with no answers for anything I post.
    Is part of this "truth" you speak of the imminent beginning of WW III? I can't wait! Alex told me so!

Sections
Shortcuts