BREAKING: PICTURES OF MULTIPLE SUSPECTS TOGETHER AT BOSTON BOMBING SUPRESSED

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: BREAKING: PICTURES OF MULTIPLE SUSPECTS TOGETHER AT BOSTON BOMBING SUPRESSED

Hahaha....where in the above pics is there proof these pics are from Monday at the marathon?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: BREAKING: PICTURES OF MULTIPLE SUSPECTS TOGETHER AT BOSTON BOMBING SUPRESSED

In response to Sheople_Nation's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Hahaha....where in the above pics is there proof these pics are from Monday at the marathon?

Obviously you didn't clik the link. There's about 30 pictures there. Denial, isn't giong to save you from the truth.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

Oh you all those pics of people with backpacks....yeah....those are so unusual...hahahahaha 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Surely this is the start of WWIII!  Sheepy is giggling in anticipation.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

MANY MORE PICTURES OF THESE TWO AND OTHER SUSPECTS. ONLY ONE PATSY WILL BE ARRESTED. THE INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE WITH HIM, WHO RAN THIS BOMBING, WILL NEVER BE SEEN ANYWHERE ON MSM.

THE MSM WILL TELL YOU ONE GUY PLANTED BOTH BACK PACKS. ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT?

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

THESE TWO ARE DRESSED IDENTICALLY AND OBVIOUSLY WITH EACH OTHER.

Wrong again!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

Shocker....nothing for how long, waiting in your parents basement or for Alex to give you permission.  You must make a great butt kisser for Alex's ego.....

nut-job, not inside job should be your motto...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Hate to admit this but I was listening to that babbling idiot Alex Jones when he was shown these photos. "Oh my God, Oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!" I've never heard anyone so excited not getting busy. He went on to say that these were definitely "Navy Seals" and that he could spot a Navy Seal anywhere.

His true believer listeners must have critical thinking skills that are slightly stronger than that of a standard american poodle.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

classic denial from someone who is Alex Jones's puppett.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

WHERE IS WWIII ????   wrong again dunce....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

New York Times: Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

And, of course, the FBI was outed as being behind the 1993 WTC bombing

New York York Times: Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/nyregion/tapes-depict-proposal-to-thwart-bomb-used-in-trade-center-blast.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

TAPE RECORDING OF FBI TALKING TO THEIR 1993 WTC BOMBING OPERATIVE WHO BUILT THE BOMB UNDER FBI SUPERVISION.

EVERY ONE OF THE GUTLESS SHEEPLE WHO WILL GIVE THIS A "THUMBS DOWN" WILL BE TOO SCARED TO LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL TAPES.

FBI OPERATIVE ENDS UP GETTING $1 MILLION FROM FBI. JUDGE REUSES TO ALLOW TAPES TO BE USED AS EVIDENCE PROTECTING THE FBI FROM CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND TREASON CHARGES.

FBI Special Agent John Anticev and Ehmad Salem Build 26 Feb 93 WTC Bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=CMx_5iJBv8A&feature=player_embedded

Cuckoo...cuckoo...cuckoo...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I don't know what to believe.

I don't think we will ever know the whole story.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looks like this thread backfired on OP.  Time to explore more news sites other then Alex Jones silly site.

Sections
Shortcuts