Bwah Ha Ha.......Boobi, Gregg and "Republicrats" Run Away Like Frightened Little Girls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Bwah Ha Ha.......Boobi, Gregg and "Republicrats" Run Away Like Frightened Little Girls

They keep pulling this thread but I'm going to post it again and again and again until you gutless punks reply...

Hey Boobi, Gregg and the other war loving "Republicrats" here, why are you running like scared rabbits from this? I don't care how many times they pull this thread, I'm going to chase your gutless hide around until you answer to it:

Congressman Rohrabacher: Almost All House Republicans Think Iraq War Illegal, Immoral

FOX News Host Judge Nepolitano on his new show:

“This morning when we taped our show for this weekend, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, a right down the middle conservative Republican from southern California, former speech writer for Ronald Reagan, looked at me and said ‘almost all Republicans in the House of Representatives now believe that the war in Iraq was a mistake, that it was unlawful, that it was immoral, that it wasn’t worth the lives lost or the trillions that will be spent’,” Napolitano told The Alex Jones Show.

Are you idiots Obamatrons, now that he's proven he's the REAL WAR PUPPIDENT?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Re: Bwah Ha Ha.......Boobi, Gregg and "Republicrats" Run Away Like Frightened Little Girls

Do you know, how I KNOW, I'm right about you sheep?

Here's a story about a Republican Congressman admitting that the majority of Republicans now say the War in Iraq is ILLEGAL and IMMORAL.......AND NOT A PEEP FROM THE SAME DEMOCRATS WHO VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED THE WAR WHEN BUSH WAS PUPPIDENT!!!!!

That's because THE WAR IS THEIR WAR, NOW.

All of you idiot sheep are exactly alike. You gutless republicans and you gutless democrats are really identical to each other.

Democrats under Bush:
    War is Bad 

Democrats under Obama:
    War is GOOD

Republicans under Bush:
    War is Good

Republicans under Obama:
    War is bad

Moe....Larry .....CHEESE........

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ...not one word from the Republisheep......Ha ha ha ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Re: Bwah Ha Ha.......Boobi, Gregg and "Republicrats" Run Away Like Frightened Little Girls

Where are the "Girlie Men" Republicrats???????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Bumpity bump......

Still not a word from any of the sheep from EITHER political crime family.