Challenge for Truthers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Challenge for Truthers

You have given us a lot of (spam) threads on the supposed conspiracy concerning 9/11.  Why don't you explain who is behind it and what is its purpose.  It's been ten years.  By now you should be able to explain the whole thing.  Or do you have just random questions and no real answers? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Challenge for Truthers

In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Challenge for Truthers : Hey, jergoff, you've actually lost your position as the dumbest poster on this forum. Topaz has surpassed you for sheer stupidty. We don't need to explain anything. All we need to do is PROVE that the official is not true. We've done that HUNDREDS of times. No wonder you couldn't make it as a lowly public defender.
    Posted by GerackObushma[/QUOTE]

So you have nothing.  Just empty criticism and random insults.  And no, you have not PROVEN anything.  What a waste of your life.  And have you got a real job yet?  Or is it still just the drone of "paper or plastic"? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Truther stupidity, the one thing that consistently brings liberals and conservatives together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparklebunny. Show sparklebunny's posts

You have proven nothing except that you can copy and paste huge walls of pointless text on websides and burn bandwidth.  Each of your "experts" are shown to be frauds and your "facts" pointless. 

You have trolled well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Where's that theory?  You supposedly have all these "facts" establishing that there was a conspiracy and yet you cannot establish any of it.  Who-what-when-where and why?  Nothing.  Come on Sheepy don't you want to talk about the Jews and their need to dominate the world?  The Bilderberg elite?  David Rockefeller?  Why are you embarassed to reveal your "theory"? Prove your contention and save the world!  Or recycle old postings from other addled folks, insult your detractors and contribute nothing of importance.  Does anyone like you?  Think about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Spank,(your name de juer)
    There is no proof in your posts and little fact. That is why in each of the various names and situations we laugh. You are an amusing toy to play with. You cannot debate, it takes a mind that can correlate facts. But some folks are differently enabled. So bring it on its a hoot to have an A.J. moron at the table. It makes my day to see your stupid copy and paste.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

Who benefited????  Seriously?  How about the military industrial complex.  Trillions in contracts to General Electric, Boeing, Blackwater et al.  Justifying the Patriot Act, Military Commisions Act, TSA...  To be unable to comprehend this is staggering.  As Fletcher Prouty states, "The organizing principle of any society is for war.  The ability of the state over its people resides in it's war powers."  We now advocate and engage in preemptive war.  We send drone planes into Pakistan and many other countries to assassinate so called terrorists.  No judge, no jury - straight to execution.  All in the name of 9/11.  In the end, we will all be judged by our action, and our inaction.    

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.  We seek not your counsel, nor your arms.  Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen"- Samuel Adams        

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]Who benefited????  Seriously?  How about the military industrial complex.  Trillions in contracts to General Electric, Boeing, Blackwater et al.  Justifying the Patriot Act, Military Commisions Act, TSA...  To be unable to comprehend this is staggering.  As Fletcher Prouty states, "The organizing principle of any society is for war.  The ability of the state over its people resides in it's war powers."  We now advocate and engage in preemptive war.  We send drone planes into Pakistan and many other countries to assassinate so called terrorists.  No judge, no jury - straight to execution.  All in the name of 9/11.  In the end, we will all be judged by our action, and our inaction.     "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.  We seek not your counsel, nor your arms.  Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen "- Samuel Adams        
    Posted by GhostofLafeyette[/QUOTE]

You really need to lay off the sauce so early in the day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : You really need to lay off the sauce so early in the day.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

Thank you for chiming in Rushfan.  Enlightening as usual.  What exactly did I say that was so crazy to make you imply I was drinking at 1PM?  I wasn't, I was chomping oxycotin with your idol Rush Limbaugh.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : Thank you for chiming in Rushfan.  Enlightening as usual.  What exactly did I say that was so crazy to make you imply I was drinking at 1PM?  I wasn't, I was chomping oxycotin with your idol Rush Limbaugh.     

Proof?  Just saying there was a benefit to some group does not establish a connection to the initial action.  Remember, this matter involves both political parties, the justice system, the media and several foreign nations.  The American Military Complex (a vague term at best) caused the terrorist attack in Spain?  Really?  Get some evidence and you might have some credibility.  But you have no evidence, so you have no credibility.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : Thank you for chiming in Rushfan.  Enlightening as usual.  What exactly did I say that was so crazy to make you imply I was drinking at 1PM?  I wasn't, I was chomping oxycotin with your idol Rush Limbaugh.     

"What did you say?" you ask.  Why everything in your post except the quote you attribute to Samuel Adams is sufficient to make one think you were hitting the Johnnie Walker a little too early.

What would lead you to conclude my idol is Rush Limbaugh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I was chomping oxycotin with your idol Rush Limbaugh.

So, he'd done so much oxy that he was actually hallucinating conservative talk show hosts. This explains much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : "What did you say?" you ask.  Why everything in your post except the quote you attribute to Samuel Adams is sufficient to make one think you were hitting the Johnnie Walker a little too early. What would lead you to conclude my idol is Rush Limbaugh?
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

So the US doesn't advocate and engage in preemptive war?  We don't send predator drones into other countries to assassinate people?  No judge, no jury?  Am I just making this up?   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : So the US doesn't advocate and engage in preemptive war?  We don't send predator drones into other countries to assassinate people?  No judge, no jury?  Am I just making this up?   

You've been taking the Oxy and washing it down with the scotch, that must be it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : Didn't think the coward would answer.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I just can't take you seriously since you clearly spend 12 hours a day blogging on this forum.  I don't care that you believe in the 9/11 official story.  Why do you spend so much time on this subject?  Every time someone mentions 9/11 conspiracies you jump on it like a female dog in heat.  Makes no sense.  Get a hobby.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : I just can't take you seriously since you clearly spend 12 hours a day blogging on this forum.  I don't care that you believe in the 9/11 official story.  Why do you spend so much time on this subject?  Every time someone mentions 9/11 conspiracies you jump on it like a female dog in heat.  Makes no sense.  Get a hobby.  

You admonishing someone to get a hobby?  Now that's funny right there.

Some free advice for you...lay off the sauce.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : So the US doesn't advocate and engage in preemptive war?  We don't send predator drones into other countries to assassinate people?  No judge, no jury?  Am I just making this up?   

Those issues are real but do not prove your point.  They are reactive to a threat, not the cause of the threat. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Define preemptive war. Afghanistan was the base for the attack on the USS Cole. Iraq invaded Kuwait then repeatedly attempted to break sanctions placed on it. Afganistan was repeatedly asked to turn over or expel the known Alqaida operatives(troops in training) but the Taliban refused. Nothing preemtive about it. The damage in kuwait was huge. The dead from the Cole bombing very real. So how is that preemptive. They declared on us openly and delibrately. We did not start the war. The battle front was not conventional.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

What if there is another attack ? Who were the perpetrators ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : Define preemptive war. Afghanistan was the base for the attack on the USS Cole. Iraq invaded Kuwait then repeatedly attempted to break sanctions placed on it. Afganistan was repeatedly asked to turn over or expel the known Alqaida operatives(troops in training) but the Taliban refused. Nothing preemtive about it. The damage in kuwait was huge. The dead from the Cole bombing very real. So how is that preemptive. They declared on us openly and delibrately. We did not start the war. The battle front was not conventional.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

Why did we go into Iraq in 2003? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : Hahahahhaahaha. The worthless turdlet knows he doesn't have any answers so he turns to insults. Run away! Run away!
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

It's true, I can't prove 9/11 was an inside job.  But, that is mostly because the government will not release all the evidence.  Where are the tapes of the hit on the Pentagon?  What happened to all the steel in the towers?  What happened to the plane in Shanksville - all I've ever seen is a large hole in the ground. 

Most interesting question is what evidence exists to implicate bin Laden?  He denied involement and when the Taliban asked for evidence of his involvement in order to ok his, for lack of a better word, extradition, the US had nothing.  All I've ever seen are a horribly fake fat man bin Laden confession tapes and Khalid Sheik Muhammed's torture induced confession.  What else exists?  Honestly, there could be more but I don't know what it is. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spankyouverymuch. Show Spankyouverymuch's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by Spankyouverymuch[/QUOTE]

Really?  I especially like the "Mandatory Toxic Vaccines for Babies" and "Chemtrails".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Challenge for Truthers : It's true, I can't prove 9/11 was an inside job.  But, that is mostly because the government will not release all the evidence.  Where are the tapes of the hit on the Pentagon?  What happened to all the steel in the towers?  What happened to the plane in Shanksville - all I've ever seen is a large hole in the ground.  Most interesting question is what evidence exists to implicate bin Laden?  He denied involement and when the Taliban asked for evidence of his involvement in order to ok his, for lack of a better word, extradition, the US had nothing.  All I've ever seen are a horribly fake fat man bin Laden confession tapes and Khalid Sheik Muhammed's torture induced confession.  What else exists?  Honestly, there could be more but I don't know what it is. 

Look, just because there are questions here and there does not mean there is a conspiracy. Your alternative premise is that both political parties and the media and several foreign countries are complicit in this matter.  And yet NO ONE has stepped up to reveal what happened. We have had other small time conspiracies (Tonkin Gulf, Watergate) that blew wide open, but this supposed one, far more murderous and involving many thousands of perpetrators is still hidden?  And what was the goal of all this?  Invade Afghanistan (a worthless place) and Iraq (not worth the cost)?   At some point you have to question your questions and your apparent need to question.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

They have no answers. They don't care about answers. They only care about their own selfish interest which have nothing to do with reality.