Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility

Looks like this is news that BDC feels the sheep is not supposed to see, like thousands of other important stories.

Arrest made in death threat to Arpaio
    by Clayton Klapper/KTAR

PHOENIX -- A 33-year-old man in Phoenix has been arrested for threatening to kill Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family.

Deputies in Knoxville, Tennessee worked with Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies to serve a search warrant and seize a computer and other evidence from the home of Adam Eugene Cox.

The investigation into an internet death threat started in October, and Cox was arrested Friday on an unrelated warrant for assault. He is now being investigated in the internet death threat of MCSO Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family. Deputies obtained a search warrant at Google, where they were then connected to Cox.

His threat reads in part: I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won't f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.

The threat comes in response to the Sheriff's office's investigation into the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. Cox's mother confirmed with police that he is an avid supporter of president Obama and police say he has a history of assault.

MORE HERE: http://ktar.com/6/1494182/Arrest-made-in-death-threat-to-Arpaio

VIDEO: Deputies go to Google to ID blogger behind Arpaio threats
    http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Deputies-go-to-Google-to-ID-blogger-behind-Arpaio-death-threats-137677118.html

---

AZ Sheriff: TN man threatened to kill him because of Obama investigation
    http://www.wbir.com/news/article/202819/2/AZ-sheriff-TN-man-threatened-to-kill-him-because-of-Obama-investigation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility

Strange looking dude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility

Most folk who know how a gun works stop at three bullets. There are cases of trained NYC officers using 42 rounds of 67 fired to subdue a man reaching for his door key to enter his building. But a thousand sounds like an amature whack job which is why only news sites specifically serving a certain audience picked up this "story".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility:
    Most folk who know how a gun works stop at three bullets. There are cases of trained NYC officers using 42 rounds of 67 fired to subdue a man reaching for his door key to enter his building. But a thousand sounds like an amature whack job which is why only news sites specifically serving a certain audience picked up this "story".
    Posted by topaz978

Of course he's a whack job. He's your typical Barry Soetoro fanatic who worships a proven illegal alien using a fake SS#.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility:
    In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility : Of course he's a whack job. He's your typical Barry Soetoro fanatic who worships a proven illegal alien using a fake SS#.
    Posted by HowDoYouLikeMeNow

Typical?  Really?  About 63 million people voted for him.  That's a lot of C.I.A. agents my friend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility : Typical?  Really?  About 63 million people voted for him.  That's a lot of C.I.A. agents my friend.
    Posted by Reubenhop

No. That's a lot of whack jobs, my scrotumless friend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility : Brave people copy/paste truther links to an obscure internet backwater from the safety of mommy's basement, and then call everyone who doesn't automatically beleive them a "sheep".
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Hey. I love your sense of humor.

Why don't we get together for a few laughs?

You can show me how funny you are. I can show you a few things that I think you'll get a kick out of too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility : No. That's a lot of whack jobs, my scrotumless friend.

Pretty arrogant to think you are so much smarter than 68 million.  Or pretty darn delusional.  Do the world a favor and don't reproduce.  And I bet you don't get much of a chance to either...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Crazed Obot Arrested for Threatening to Kill Sheriff Arpaio and His Family Over Soetoro Eligibility : Hey. I love your sense of humor. Why don't we get together for a few laughs? You can show me how funny you are. I can show you a few things that I think you'll get a kick out of too.

You never come out of Mommy's basement, so stop playing the tough guy. 

Sections
Shortcuts