David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091002/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_letterman_extortion

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin  memoir   oing Poetic Justice eh Dave?

I can't wait to see what Bill OReilly has to say about this tonight. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee.

Why is that poetic justice? He had sex with employees. And? Lots of people have sex with co-workers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

I'll assume you flunked poetry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

What goes around comes around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

You aren't making sense.  If this momentary fall from grace is vindication, in your eyes, for the Palin flap then whatever...but this isn't poetic justice, irony, or the coming around of went around.  In the end Letterman will rebound just like all celebrities do when it comes to these sorts of issues. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In Response to Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee.:
    What goes around comes around.
    Posted by xttwo

You flunked cliches too.  I suppose they go together

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmko. Show jrmko's posts

It will be interesting to see if David Letterman gets a pass on his transgression with women employees
    If any other executive in a senior position in any business took advantage of women in junior positions, they would be castigated and immediately fired.
    I suspect that the National Women's Rights groups will not touch this one
    Does anyone remember the head of St Elizabeth's Hospital who was fired for a similar situation?
    Maybe David Letterman can enumerate his top ten employees?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

His #1 would likely be his head writer whom he lived with for years.

Folks, one shouldn't jump to conclusions.  For all we know he was tapping the woman who could fire him.  Everyone assumes it has to be an intern, like women over 25 are incapable of being attractive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

That said, it looks like the leading candidate for "it" girl is that frumpy girl that did the deadpan acting in occasional skits a few years back.  Turns out the blackmailer got hold of her diary (who actually keeps diaries??  34 year olds??) because HE was living with her (yes she used to work for him too!!).  She is apparently upset enough to move out of the guy's house and break off their relationship.

Oh yeah, her relationship with Dave ended 6 years ago.  6 years before he got married and a year before he had a child with his now wife.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

A liberal who is a hypocrite. Is there another type?

Looks like Palin was spot on when she called out the dirty old man when he was cracking sex jokes about her teenage daughter.

Bu Bye - Dave and good riddance. Don't let the door......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

What did the CBS employee look like???  Maybe it was worth it....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

A liberal who is a hypocrite. Is there another type? Looks like Palin was spot on when she called out the dirty old man when he was cracking sex jokes about her teenage daughter. Bu Bye - Dave and good riddance. Don't let the door......
    Posted by pymus1

A conservative who is a moralizing scold.  Is there any other type? 

Well, actually yes.  Just like there are lots of different kinds of liberals. 

And Dave is going no where. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

In Response to Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee. : A conservative who is a moralizing scold.  Is there any other type?  Well, actually yes.  Just like there are lots of different kinds of liberals.  And Dave is going no where. 
    Posted by Reubenhop

Go to fullsize image

- after doing " the creepy " he called those women nappy-headed hos; he'd be going somewhere; the unemployment office.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

What was illegal?
    Did he cheat on his wife?  No, and that's not illegal anyway.
    Did he nail a minor?  No.

Not to single you out, Howie, but why do people feel the need to fill in the blanks to make things 1000 times worse than they really are?

What Dave did most of us have done, and unmarried people having sex hasn't been illegal in about 300 years and even then everybody did it anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

Letterman is a national embarrassment embraced by the unemployed and Obama's uninsured.

However Michelle and Obama are more embarrassing for America...see Chicago and Olympics

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

What was illegal? Did he cheat on his wife?  No, and that's not illegal anyway. Did he nail a minor?  No. Not to single you out, Howie, but why do people feel the need to fill in the blanks to make things 1000 times worse than they really are? What Dave did most of us have done, and unmarried people having sex hasn't been illegal in about 300 years and even then everybody did it anyway.
    Posted by movingtarget2

Actually, adultery is still on the books as a criminal violation.  It was even upheld by the S.J.C. a few years back (state had a valid reponsibility to protect marriage).  Fornication is on the books too.   But it is hard to catch them as they often operate in darkness with few if any witnesses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee. : "Sorry"  I wasn't there like you were and I don't think (hopefully) most of us would use our position to get sex, I wouldn't. I just "sort of" Quoted One of The DA's and one of the Ladies lawyers as seen on TV. It's still in the works per Them. I guess your right in a way, i do have a bad opinion of him. I have never liked anyone making fun of another person. When someone uses their Position, (I'm sure it wasn't his looks or personality) to get sex. 
    Posted by howiewho

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt about using his position as star talent to have a little fun.  If you disagree, that's cool, but it is not illegal, happens all the time, and is mutually beneficial.  If younger women never had sex with their bosses there'd be no trophy wives.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee. : Actually, adultery is still on the books as a criminal violation.  It was even upheld by the S.J.C. a few years back (state had a valid reponsibility to protect marriage).  Fornication is on the books too.   But it is hard to catch them as they often operate in darkness with few if any witnesses.
    Posted by Reubenhop

Adultery is illegal?  Is this in a particular state or generally true?  I thought we had finally wrangled the ridiculousness out of "marriage" laws in 2003 when hummers were legalized.  Still a long way to go, I guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In Response to Re: David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee. : Adultery is illegal?  Is this in a particular state or generally true?  I thought we had finally wrangled the ridiculousness out of "marriage" laws in 2003 when hummers were legalized.  Still a long way to go, I guess.
    Posted by movingtarget2

Even in ever progressive and nigh completely democrat Massachusetts:

MGL c.272, s. 14 Adultery.

A married person who has sexual intercourse with a person not his spouse or an unmarried person who has sexual intercourse with a married person shall be guilty of adultery and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than three years or in jail for not more than two years or by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars.

Commonwealth v. Stowell, 389 Mass. 171 (1983). The court held that the Massachusetts adultery statute was not unconstitutional and that it was proper to have applied it to consensual acts between adults in private.

You get less for drunk driving here

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpankUveryMuch. Show SpankUveryMuch's posts

In Response to David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee.:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091002/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_letterman_extortion  Poetic Justice eh Dave? I can't wait to see what Bill OReilly has to say about this tonight.
    Posted by xttwo

Now this is "news" for the sheep.

Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...........what pathetic, simple fools you are.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCsheeple. Show BDCsheeple's posts

In Response to David Letterman admits to sex with female CBS employee. : Now this is "news" for the sheep. Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...........what pathetic, simple fools you are.
    Posted by SpankUveryMuch

Leave us alone.

We dont want to talk about your scary stuff, we like sex, drugs and rock n roll.  And  sports, yah we like that too.  Bawwwwaaaaa

Sections
Shortcuts