Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See

Incredible video demonstration of why you can't believe anything you see anymore. And this is just Hollywood. The Bin Laden videos are a perfect example.

Digital Deception

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See

So from your view, anything produced that does not conform to your paranoid fantasy is a deception.  Convenient.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See:
    [QUOTE]So from your view, anything produced that does not conform to your paranoid fantasy is a deception.  Convenient.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the video?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : If you watched the video (you as_holes never do) you'd know that only Hollywood and the government have the resources to do this.
    Posted by Boston-boy[/QUOTE]

Constant spamming and name calling is not a good way to get people to listen to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Did you watch the video?

Sure.  But there are too many resources being utilized for you to dismiss them all as manufactured.  The conspiracy would have to embrace all news media (except your beloved Prison Planet), both political parties and most nations too.  That is absurd.  It is so absurd that you don't even dare talk about how this conspiracy came about or how it maintains its control (would you laugh at yourself?). So you spend your time playing skeptic and think you are saying something important.  But you are not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Sure.  But there are too many resources being utilized for you to dismiss them all as manufactured.  The conspiracy would have to embrace all news media (except your beloved Prison Planet), both political parties and most nations too.  That is absurd.  It is so absurd that you don't even dare talk about how this conspiracy came about or how it maintains its control (would you laugh at yourself?). So you spend your time playing skeptic and think you are saying something important.  But you are not.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Have you been in a coma?

What the helll do you think I've been saying here for over 5 years?

It's only absurd to those who have ignored what I've been saying and refuse to look at my detailed documentation.

Of course I've posted the hilarious CNN News "Report" that was faked back during the first Gulf War, and the recent FOX news "report" on the rukus in Wisconsin where they were caught inserting footage from some place that had palm trees to try to make the video more violent.

This has been going for a long time. The bottom line is you can't believe anything that you see in the mainstream media.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Have you been in a coma? What the helll do you think I've been saying here for over 5 years? It's only absurd to those who have ignored what I've been saying and refuse to look at my detailed documentation. Of course I've posted the hilarious CNN News "Report" that was faked back during the first Gulf War, and the recent FOX news "report" on the rukus in Wisconsin where they were caught inserting footage from some place that had palm trees to try to make the video more violent. This has been going for a long time. The bottom line is you can't believe anything that you see in the mainstream media.

Your belief that ALL mainstream media is involved in a conspiracy to hide the truth on this issue is ABSURD.  No one can exercise that kind of control.  Nor is there any evidence that such control exists. Other conspiracies (Watergate) have been exposed, but somehow, this one, involving the murder of thousands of innocents has been kept secret by all the media and everyone in government (even foreign nations!).  Just plain dumb. 

You have a theory and simply discount facts that run counter to it and never critically analyze whether your theory has support.  Heck, you refuse to even establish what your theory is. Five years doing this?  Five years of chasing your tail?  Quite the accomplishment.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Hello. Answer the question. (Unless you're a liar and a coward, of course). You say your link is a video explaining why you cannot believe anything you see because of digital production techniques. Why does that magically fail to apply to the truther videos you post?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Of course, there are alleged truther (a pentagon psycological term created along with birthers, etc as exposed by Dr. Steve Pieczenik)  videos on the web.

Most of them are from the COINTELPRO fake truthers trying to claim no plane hit the Pentagon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Constant spamming and name calling is not a good way to get people to listen to you.
    Posted by SwizzleSticks[/QUOTE]

I see. I should just sit back while the mainstream media vomits lies 24x7 and hijacks our country.

And, oh BTW, the name calling started 5 years ago with the sheep calling me names because  they can't debate facts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Have you been in a coma? What the helll do you think I've been saying here for over 5 years? It's only absurd to those who have ignored what I've been saying and refuse to look at my detailed documentation. Of course I've posted the hilarious CNN News "Report" that was faked back during the first Gulf War, and the recent FOX news "report" on the rukus in Wisconsin where they were caught inserting footage from some place that had palm trees to try to make the video more violent. This has been going for a long time. The bottom line is you can't believe anything that you see in the mainstream media.

I never put much trust in video of anything, news or movies. As a photographer I am always asking about what is just beyond the narrow view of the lens. Print media has a little more of my trust but only if several different sources agree over a period of time. Nothing video on the web is of any importance as news. Because who might fake the fake to make some one look bad?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : I see. I should just sit back while the mainstream media vomits lies 24x7 and hijacks our country. And, oh BTW, the name calling started 5 years ago with the sheep calling me names because  they can't debate facts.

No actually calling some person a sheep goes back to the grecian senate. The pols who debate facts poorly insult those who have logic and fact on their side by calling them sheepherds. It has been a style of debate that caused many senators to lose their position in a society that often had little patience for the uneducated debator. Most successful debates revolve around fact and not personal allegation. This is your failure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Yet again you didn't answer the question: You say your link is a video explaining why you cannot believe anything you see because of digital production techniques. Why does that magically fail to apply to the truther videos you post? On the terms of your own internal logic, I can trust you and the videos you post no more than the media's videos.

Logic is not part of Boston-Boy's paranoia paradigm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I watched the video..big deal...a video about video production techniques ( does that sound redundant?)
    Boston boy..what does this have to do with the Obama tapes released by the military..?? Oh wait..I see..I forgot. You have no faith in our military and intelligence and you think it's all just a lie. I wonder if you thought it was a lie 5 years ago..?? Seriously Bostonboy..you're going to have to come up with better arguments than this...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See:
    [QUOTE]Incredible video demonstration of why you can't believe anything you see anymore. And this is just Hollywood. The Bin Laden videos are a perfect example. Digital Deception
    So this video was shot in Hollywood?

I hate to tell you this and maybe wake you out of your fantasy world, but any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now.

So, Info, Grim, Sheep, Boston - When is that pesky WWIII going to start with the Israeli Navy going through the Suez? I am running out of time off waiting at home to see the video!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]"What the helll do you think I've been saying here for over 5 years?" Well, considering you've only had 256 posts starting on 12/8/2009....um...lying.
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]
    To be fair, this is his 4-5 name (that I know of). He was Infowars, Grim, Sheeple and others I forget. He has predicted WWIII several times as being "imminent" and has shown doctored "proof" of 9/11 being an "inside job". He runs and hides when asked pointed questions and when his "proof" is shown to be fantasy.

He is entertaining though! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : Yet again you didn't answer the question: You say your link is a video explaining why you cannot believe anything you see because of digital production techniques. Why does that magically fail to apply to the truther videos you post? On the terms of your own internal logic, I can trust you and the videos you post no more than the media's videos.
    Be careful! Using logic with Grimmy er Boston could send his mind into meltdown!

He did correctly predict WWIII!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : So this video was shot in Hollywood? I hate to tell you this and maybe wake you out of your fantasy world, but any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now. So, Info, Grim, Sheep, Boston - When is that pesky WWIII going to start with the Israeli Navy going through the Suez? I am running out of time off waiting at home to see the video!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

This is why I quit posting here.  Someone once said "you can't fix stupid". He was right.

The reason for this post was to show how deeply the video image can be manipulated.  Clever stuff, requiring clever equipment and trained personnel.

Your comment "any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now." tries to tie together the irrelevant question of 9/11 Truther videos being manipulated in this way.  Not really.  And you know it.  This type of editing is currently the domain of high-priced professionals that make millions creating the nonsensical movies we are subjected to.  And of course, the covert psyops groups laboring for the government.

If, as you say, "any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now.", I challenge you to do one for us.

And I extend this challenge to any and all the Joe's and Jane's here on BDC. 

Talk is Cheap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Digital Deception: Why You can't Believe Anything You See : So this video was shot in Hollywood? I hate to tell you this and maybe wake you out of your fantasy world, but any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now. So, Info, Grim, Sheep, Boston - When is that pesky WWIII going to start with the Israeli Navy going through the Suez? I am running out of time off waiting at home to see the video!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Your assertion that "any Joe or Jane on the street can do this now" implies that the videos provided by the Truthers are therefore faked.

Yes Brat, if as you say, any "Joe or Jane on the street can do this", let's see you do it. Pick a video, any video, then insert your very own special effects. This is going to be fun!  I can't wait.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]I watched the video..big deal...a video about video production techniques ( does that sound redundant?) Boston boy..what does this have to do with the Obama tapes released by the military..?? Oh wait..I see..I forgot. You have no faith in our military and intelligence and you think it's all just a lie. I wonder if you thought it was a lie 5 years ago..?? Seriously Bostonboy..you're going to have to come up with better arguments than this...
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

What would you say if I told you I was hammering the criminal Bush regime 5 years ago?

What would you say if I told you I posted a ton of stories about billions of dollars in fake newscasts under the Bush regime?
    www.prwatch.org/fakenews/release">
    http://www.prwatch.org/fakenews/release

What people don't realize is that both political crime families are owned by the same players. That's why nothing CHANGES.

As technology improves it makes it easier and easier to fake news, which is what is rampant today.

The government lies to us and the lap dog media (owned by the same players) swears to it. And they attack anyone who might actually tell the truth.

If you don't think that people at the top of our military would do something treasonous may I refer you to Operation Northwoods. It was declssified about ten years ago.

Or maybe you like being a sucker?

Watch the 4 minute video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4242016437813472857#

Page 138-139 of file (page 7-8 of actual Joint Chiefs report)

A series of well coordinated incidents will be planned to take place in and around Guantanamo to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces.

A. Incidents to establish a credible attack:

(1)     Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.
      (2)     Land friendly Cubans in uniform “over-the-fence” to stage attack on Guantanamo   
      (3)     Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
      (4)     Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).
      (5)     Blow up ammunition inside the base: start fires.
      (6)     Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
      (7)     Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base.
      (8)     Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
      (9)     Capture militia group which storms base.
    (10)     Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires – naphthalene.
    (11)     Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims.

A “Remember the Maine” incident could be arranged: We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.

We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.

Page 140 of file (page 9 of actual Joint Chiefs report)

Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attacks on surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions. Reasonable copies of the MIG could be produced from US resources in about three months.

Page 141 of file (page 10 of actual Joint Chiefs report)

Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba.

It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday.

An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At the designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual aircraft would be converted to a drone.

The drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will be transmitting on the international distress frequency a “MAY DAY” message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal
    Read and learn. Stop being sucked into this dem vs repub dog & pony show they put on for you.

It's revolting that we have allowed these cretins to steal our wealth and freedom.

Anyone who catually reads this official document KNOWS what happened on 911.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1