2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high

In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : What a bizarre post. No one said anything about Wall Street brokers.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Newts right.  Who's side are you on, Kirk?  capitalism is bad, as are those who prosper in it, or it is good, as the markets reflect.

Tell us.  I really want to know which side you, and by extension Obama falls on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : Woooo Hoooooo........"Obama`s gonna pay my mortgage and fill my gas tank" Posted by jmel
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Just so happens that I filled my gas tank and wrote acheck for my mortgage this mornging.  Let's see...

It cost TWICE AS MUCH to fill my tank as when Obama took office, same care, BTW (12 years old)

My mortgage is the same, but the tax portion is up almost 40%. Not directly an Obama issue, but, inflation has hit the public sector in the form of pay raises, and subsidized "shovel ready" projects.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : The DOW had doubled since the stimulus. Now you get it.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Oh so it has to do with the stimulus.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Here's a hint....the DOW goes up....the DOW goes down...UP....DOWN...UP....DOWN...UP...see where I'm going with this???

Has nothing to do with Presidents.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I wonder what the gop will do now to try sabotage the improving ecomomy ?

I know try to take credit for it !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder what the gop will do now to try sabotage the improving ecomomy ? I know try to take credit for it !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Well someone should be taking credit for the over one million people who just dropped out of the job market last month making it appear that the unemployment picture was getting better. Somebody did a masterful job there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

So, are you saying that the last time the stock market was this high was during the Bush administration?

I thought Bush was an economic disaster.  Hmm.  go figure.  He had the best stock market up until this point.

But, lest I get ahead of myself, the stock market is not the economy.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : What a bizarre post. No one said anything about Wall Street brokers.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Isn't the rise in the market just a sign that the rich are getting richer?  The horror.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : Keep spinning, lil skeeter.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

The Obam economy is flat on its back, looking up at the stars, feeling dazed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : Woooo Hoooooo........"Obama`s gonna pay my mortgage and fill my gas tank" Posted by jmel
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

"Obama`s gonna pay my mortgage and fill my gas tank"
    You got a link to that?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dow reaches 4 year high, Nasdaq reaches 11 year high : The entire world knew what this meant.  Even MSNBC and the likes of Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Ed Shultz, hung their collective heads in shame after seeing this back when it happened. The clip title is "Obama will pay...blah blah" A Y F K M?  You have to be completely dishonest to not admit what this girl said.  It was the biggest news story of that time for at least a week (which is an eternity in the media).   Something so blatantly obvious, not understood by people like you, is why Obama supporters continue to look so dumb. Nice try at spinning this.  We know you are misinformed and we understand that you simply rely on your food stamps and welfare check.  We know that watching the news or reading the paper interferes with your bong hits. It`s OK, "Obama`s gonna pay your mortgage and fill your tank", don`t worry.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

So, no....you do not have a link to that. You might quote "Obama`s gonna pay my mortgage and fill my gas tank"...but when asked to post a link....well....you look stupid. How am I spinning this?

25. This post has been removed.