drug users current and past are the scourge of society

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

drug users current and past are the scourge of society

Laws are being past all across the country to ease the burden these low forms of put on our correctional, police, towns and cities. Counseling does little good, lock these dirtbags up and create jobs by doing so. For the repeat, habitual offender death sentence. http://www.cliffsidemalibu.com/interesting/economyofaddiction.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Re: drug users current and past are the scourge of society

unlike you I never used narcotics, drugs are for the weak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

You know nothing about me and my experience with narcotics so STFU-. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

The way we "fight drugs" in this country is woefully inadequate and very ineffective. At this point..may as well legalize them..regulate them..tax the heck out of them ( like cigarettes) and use those funds for treatment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: drug users current and past are the scourge of society:
    [QUOTE]unlike you I never used narcotics, drugs are for the weak.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

lawboy its not that simple really. While i am glad you never used dont dismiss addiction as a thing that only happens if the person decides to use street drugs. You or one of your kids could have a bad accident and need narcotics to ease pain and can be hooked on their first dose. Drugs arent for the weak , what is i will grant you is once they know they have a problem they do nothing about it that is being weak.  Really you would be surprised of some of the people i have met through the years that did drugs but dont anymore. And it runs the gambit of who they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal f*cking high on drugs." -- The late great Bill Hicks.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cas2cam. Show cas2cam's posts

Re: drug users current and past are the scourge of society...Which one is it?

[QUOTE]You know nothing about me and my experience with narcotics so STFU-. 
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]
     I thought you had no 'experience' with drugs.? As you so eloquently put it yourself..."You know nothing about me and my experience with drugs....so ST*U"
      WinkDon't judge me...and maybe I won't judge you...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cas2cam. Show cas2cam's posts

...Just because counceling didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else...maybe you're just wired differenly like so many of us...hang in there...
    in Response to drug users current and past are the scourge of society:
    [QUOTE]Laws are being past all across the country to ease the burden these low forms of put on our correctional, police, towns and cities. Counseling does little good, lock these dirtbags up and create jobs by doing so. For the repeat, habitual offender death sentence.  http://www.cliffsidemalibu.com/interesting/economyofaddiction.html
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Lawboy is Rush Limbaugh.  Whodda thunk? "And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today" - AA Big Book, page 449 TTT mate.  Things Take Time
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Our book is to be suggestive only 

I suspect you are a friend of Bills.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

I would blame the lying and cheating politicians and their contractors as a scourge. Drugies mostly kill themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to drug users current and past are the scourge of society:
    [QUOTE]Laws are being past all across the country to ease the burden these low forms of put on our correctional, police, towns and cities. Counseling does little good, lock these dirtbags up and create jobs by doing so. For the repeat, habitual offender death sentence.  http://www.cliffsidemalibu.com/interesting/economyofaddiction.html
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

What magical childlike thinking this represents. Police go out of their way not to arrest drug users. A waste of time and criminal enforcement dollars.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from junglerunner. Show junglerunner's posts

Smoke weed everyday.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

I don't mind people taking drugs, as long as they know where they originate.

But anyone who has watched the horrors of the Mexican drug cartels, the chopping off of chilren's heads to keep them quiet when they see something they shouldn't have, shooting of thousands of innocents, murder of police officers and mayors who refuse to be bribed.....

Well guess what drug-users. Their blood is on YOUR hands. Exactly where do you think these drugs end up? Thats right, right up your nose or in your veins. Those kids were killed for you and your parTy. 

Now, if its locally grown pot, different story. What we need is a "made in America" sticker on drugs. That I would be OK with, the same I am for conflict-free certified diamonds. 
    But if you can't prove where your stash came from then how do you know who died to get it to you? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Anyone who snorts, smokes or shoots manufactured drugs (the ones manufactured in someones basement for example) is a fool. Something natural like pot, go for it in moderation. Enjoy the shit- out of it.
    Anything else is a waste of time and money, not to mention the risk to ones health.
    And if one chooses to uses hardcore drugs and gets hooked they have no one to blame but themselves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cas2cam. Show cas2cam's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who snorts, smokes or shoots manufactured drugs (the ones manufactured in someones basement for example) is a fool. Something natural like pot, go for it in moderation. Enjoy the shit- out of it. Anything else is a waste of time and money, not to mention the risk to ones health. And if one chooses to uses hardcore drugs and gets hooked they have no one to blame but themselves.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]
     Before you go lumping us all together, keep in mind that not ALL of us chose to pick up the first drug! What about the 9 year old whose mother fed her valium and percoset , or the 12 year old whose stepfather shoots him up with heroin to keep him from telling his mother whats going on?  Most of us didn't watch news of the violence caused by drugs and say " OOH, I want to be a druggie just like them!"
     Anyone who is mature enough and open-minded enough would see this.  The opinions of closed-minded, ignorant people like you and the others here aren't worth the sh1t on my shoe.
     Do everyone a favor-shut up. God forbid someone you care about becomes another victim to this hideaous disease...would you want people looking at them through your eyes?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: drug users current and past are the scourge of society :  Before you go lumping us all together, keep in mind that not ALL of us c hose to pick up the first drug! What about the 9 year old whose mother fed her valium and percoset , or the 12 year old whose stepfather shoots him up with heroin to keep him from telling his mother whats going on?  Most of us didn't watch news of the violence caused by drugs and say " OOH, I want to be a druggie just like them!"  Anyone who is mature enough and open-minded enough would see this.  The opinions of closed-minded, ignorant people like you and the others here aren't worth the sh1t on my shoe.  Do everyone a favor-shut up. God forbid someone you care about becomes another victim to this hideaous disease...would you want people looking at them through your eyes?
    Posted by cas2cam[/QUOTE]

What part of this did you not understand?
    "And if one choosesto uses hardcore drugs and gets hooked they have no one to blame but themselves."
    Apology accepted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cas2cam. Show cas2cam's posts

I do Apologize...I got a little heated reading the other comments-especially the one right above yours-and and did not think about the way you phrased it. 
      I know you already 'accepted' my apology, but I'll ask you to accept another one, from me...I'm truly sorry.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: drug users current and past are the scourge of society : What part of this did you not understand? " And if one chooses to uses hardcore drugs and gets hooked they have no one to blame but themselves." Apology accepted.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts