fire david letterman dot com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

fire david letterman dot com

Just to let all know that there is a new web site just started and a rally planned regarding David Letterman's sexual comments about Palin's 14 yo daughter.   The new website is firedavidletterman.com.

I hope that posting the web site is allowable; I am new.  I am not involved with the movement or rally (yet) but wanted to pass on info.

I checked it out  a few minutes ago.  Apparently the women on the view sided with Palin.Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: fire david letterman dot com

Ridiculous.

Also, there might be something in the way for a rally in the Ed Sullivan Theater on Tuesday at 4:30.

The Late Show with David Letterman

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

hey, let beaver face stay on tv and lose as much money as possible with his shrinking audience base.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In a first since he took over The Tonight Show June 1, Conan O'Brien finished second to his chief competitor on CBS, David Letterman.

The Late Show with David Letterman earned a 3.4/8 metered market household rating, compared to The Tonight Show's 2.9/7.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

I copied this off the fire david letterman web site:

Capital One
    UPDATE: A commenter on Hillbuzz states that Capitol One is trying to remove their ads
    Steve Schoof, Public Relations, 972-295-1676, stephen.schoof@capitalone.com
    Tatiana Stead, Media Relations, 703-720-2352, tatiana.stead@capitalone.com
    Julie Rakes, Media Relations, 804-284-5800, julie.rakes@capitalone.com
    Diana Don, Media Relations, 212-580-0161, diana.don@capitalone.com

Embassy Suites
    UPDATE: Ms. Ray states the company has pulled their ads from CBS.com websites
    John Lee, VP Brand Marketing and Communications, john.lee@hilton.com
    Dawn Ray, Public Relations, 901-374-5954, dawn.ray@hilton.com

So one sponser has pulled ads. And  one report says that Cap One is trying to pull ads .

If those offended by Letterman's sexual verbal assault on young females can pull this off it will be major.Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

[QUOTE]In a first since he took over The Tonight Show June 1, Conan O'Brien finished second to his chief competitor on CBS, David Letterman. The Late Show with David Letterman earned a 3.4/8 metered market household rating, compared to The Tonight Show's 2.9/7.
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

GreginMedford, you didn't give the dates of the rating.  I thought Letterman was beating Conon before the incident, which just happened.

Second, Don Imus had great ratings when he was fired.

Third some people could be watching to monitor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Hillbuzz?  Quite the authority for getting your news.  Beats Prison Planet I suppose. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Reubenhop, the whole thing has just started.  Dave has been revealed as a perv.  Advertisers stay with him at their own risk.  Besides he looks like Alfred E. Newman.  He is obviously jealous of the beautiful Palin and her beautiful daughter.  The sk  a n k he knocked up should be jealous of his fantasies.Innocent

I think you are out of the mainstream on this one; you probably don't care though, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Short term gains only for Letterman. After the novelty wears off people will have absolutely no use for this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Reubenhop, the whole thing has just started.  Dave has been revealed as a perv.  Advertisers stay with him at their own risk.  Besides he looks like Alfred E. Newman.  He is obviously jealous of the beautiful Palin and her beautiful daughter.  The sk  a n k he knocked up should be jealous of his fantasies. I think you are out of the mainstream on this one; you probably don't care though, right?
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Mainstream?  Not sure where that is on this issue.  Jokes always hurt a bit.  People get offended much too easily.   Much ado about relatively nothing here.  It will be forgotten next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Dave apologized.  The dude no one heard of in Cornhole, SC apologized.  Next.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]Just to let all know that there is a new web site just started and a rally planned regarding David Letterman's sexual comments about Palin's 14 yo daughter.   The new website is firedavidletterman.com. I hope that posting the web site is allowable; I am new.  I am not involved with the movement or rally (yet) but wanted to pass on info. I checked it out  a few minutes ago.  Apparently the women on the view sided with Palin.
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Utterly ridiculous. Just as bad as those fools who protested against Imus. People with way too much free time on their hands. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Keep it up. Publicity makes money. Dave should be on fire soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallykent. Show wallykent's posts

It's so telling that a mindless topic like this has so much interest.

Baaaaahhhhhhhhh

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]Utterly ridiculous. Just as bad as those fools who protested against Imus. People with way too much free time on their hands. 
    Posted by dexter67[/QUOTE]

Using my extraordinary powers of telepathy and foretelling, I go out on the limb with the courage of only the truest of patriots:

CBS will not fire David Letterman

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]Keep it up. Publicity makes money. Dave should be on fire soon.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Gee that sounds hauntingly familiar.  I wonder why?

Ah, the Jay Severin thread.

I said it.

To you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Dave verbally and sexually assaulted a woman and her children.  Palin has said all the right things.  This whole incident will have long range reprecussions if Dave isn't fired.  Can you imagine when someone on national or even fox  or the radio decides to make equivilent comments about the  Obams night after night.  If Dave is not fired, what can anyone say.

Besides Dave is a perv.  His comments were perverted, like a pedophile.  Don Imus didn't say anything  nearly as bad.  Sponsor's will stay with him at their own peril.  Mainstream America will reject.

While we watch lets post about nappy headed hos, pimping Chelsea and the Obamas.....Innocent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

"While we watch lets post about nappy headed hos, pimping Chelsea and the Obamas....."

You are much less funny than Letterman.  But that is not your real intent.  You are just nasty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Why Reuben, you seem to think things are funny when they are directed towards people you don't like and nasty when they are directed towards people you like.  You don't even care if young women are verbally sexually assaulted on national television....and you call me 'nasty'!!!!

Dave had to apologize again, and this time he contradicted his original story.  If he stays, then lets sit back and feel free to post about 'nappy headed hos' (the comment for which Don Imus was fired; it was directed at adults.  Imus insults everyone unlike Dave who targets) and pimping chelsea (the commentator that made this remark about adult Chelsea Clinton in the past election was suspended).  Reuben needs to lighten up; if he can dish it out he can take it.Innocent

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

its over.  have fun at your little protest today

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

[QUOTE]Dave verbally and sexually assaulted a woman and her children.  Palin has said all the right things.  This whole incident will have long range reprecussions if Dave isn't fired.  Can you imagine when someone on national or even fox  or the radio decides to make equivilent comments about the  Obams night after night.  If Dave is not fired, what can anyone say. Besides Dave is a perv.  His comments were perverted, like a pedophile.  Don Imus didn't say anything  nearly as bad.  Sponsor's will stay with him at their own peril.  Mainstream America will reject. While we watch lets post about nappy headed hos, pimping Chelsea and the Obamas.....
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Your definition of sexual assault is FAR different than mine, or anyone else on planet earth.  You are a loon and a troll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

It ain't over 'til the fat rear ended women sing.  Not a note from Hil or Mich yet.Innocent

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

maybe it will be over when he retires in 2015 after 33 years

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

That's ok, MHC, I think you are a loon and a troll and have a huge rear like Michel and Hill and probably look like a cross between Janet Reno and Donna Shalala....don't be so thin skinned.  Maybe they will include you in a pin up calendar of the real lookers of the Dem party like those I just mentioned.Innocent

Dave issued another apology.  He seems to contradict himself in it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

[QUOTE]maybe it will be over when he retires in 2015 after 33 years
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

Its over now.  The only tv he has  left is when he is caught on Camera on the NBC show (Dateline) that catches pervs.Yell

If its not, then let the  sexual jokes and skits about the O's and others begin.