Flashback: US State Department Spokesperson Admits US Intelligence Placed Underwear Bomber on Plane

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Flashback: US State Department Spokesperson Admits US Intelligence Placed Underwear Bomber on Plane

After repeatedly denying that the Christmas Underwear Bomber™ had any help in his misguided attempt to blow up Detroit-bound Flight 253 on Christmas day 2009, or that there was any sign of an accomplice on over 200 hours of Amsterdam airport security tapes, the US government recently, and very quietly, chose to admit that it had been watching Mutallab all along and that it's now looking for his accomplice at Amsterdam airport.

"Patrick F. Kennedy, an undersecretary for management at the State Department, said Abdulmutallab's visa wasn't taken away because intelligence officials asked his agency not to deny a visa to the suspected terrorist"

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/202285-Underwear-Bomber-Redux-Was-Mutallab-An-Israeli-Secret-Weapon-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Flashback: US State Department Spokesperson Admits US Intelligence Placed Underwear Bomber on Plane

Former DHS Chief Michael Chertoff, is directly affiliated with Naked Body Scanner company that used the Christmas Day Bomber as the excuse to implement thousands of their radiation machines all over the country.

BTW, these naked body scanners have been proven to be ineffective at finding realy weapons, and as such, are useless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Flashback: US State Department Spokesperson Admits US Intelligence Placed Underwear Bomber on Plane

Wher are all the sheeple and Mentally Ill?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

We are all bored at your repetitive paranoid nonsense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

In Response to Re: Flashback: US State Department Spokesperson Admits US Intelligence Placed Underwear Bomber on Plane:
    [QUOTE]We are all bored at your repetitive paranoid nonsense.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Get the fuukk off my thread assswipe.

I post these threads for people that actually care about the truth and want to know what's going on, Not Mentally disturbed sheep.

And, as a matter of record so I can say "I told you so".

Now get the fuukk out of here. You have ZERO credibility.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

BUMP