Fools at BDC Continue to RUIN Their Own Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: Fools at BDC Continue to RUIN Their Own Forum

Thanks to sheople for 7 years of deluded effort on behalf of the insane 9/11 Truth Movement, which has been a hilarious target  to mock and  laugh at..
    11 years since 9/11...any day now, sheople , the 9/11 troof will out.. keep the faith ....LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sheople_Nation's comment:

What a joke

Yes, you are.

I'll second that notion......

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

In response to Sheople_Nation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been here close to 7 years.

During that time this forum has gone from the best mainstream media forum with all sorts of capabilites and important features. To a site that has self destructed in order to prevent real discussions about vital information which is blacked out by the mainstream wh ores like BDC the Globe and it's parent Co. The New York Times.

The forum would even appear on the first page of Google results on search terms that were topics of hot discussion on the forum. By clicking on that link, it would generate advertising revenue for BDC. But, they opted to stop allowing Google to "spider" their forum, thus costing them revenue. It was more important to stop the information from getting out than to get more revenue.

In those days you could see how many "views" a thread had. That would immediatley cause threads to go viral, another thing BDC eliminated.

I won't even go into all the childish games they played with me over the years. I've been banned 20 or so times over the course of the last 7 years. Anything to stop the sheople from hearing the truth.

So now, in keeping with the sestruction of their forum, they've pretty much commited online suicide. What a joke.....

[/QUOTE]

Your ego is your own worst enemy.....You have no where to look but in the mirror for your demise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

When is WWIII happening?  I need to make plans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously. I think I've waited so long my c-rations spoiled.

[/QUOTE]

Good one. I remember c-rations from my Army days.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

What was the point of the government 9/11 conspiracy again?  Weren't we supposed to control the oil supply of the Middle East or else have a World War so the Bilderberg elite would dominate everything? But it has not happened....  Details, details...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts