Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq

As one who contstantly takes him to task I have to be fair and give him credit for
    removing our troops from that quagmire called Iraq this Chistmas.  It's been a lot of years since they were not in harms way this time of year.  Good for you President Obama!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq

In response to "Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq": [QUOTE]As one who contstantly takes him to task I have to be fair and give him credit for removing our troops from that quagmire called Iraq this Chistmas.  It's been a lot of years since they were not in harms way this time of year.  Good for you President Obama! Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE] I agree. I might take some grief from some of the other conservatives around here but I think that it was time to set the Iraqis free to sink or swim on their own. I also think that, considering how bad it can possibly go, this was a much harder decision than the no brainer on deciding to get Obama. Score one for Obama.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Overwhelmingly, Americans want to be OUT of Iraq.

But who even listens to conservatives/Republicans anymore when anything the President does is concerned?  They are incapable of anything but nonsensical spin on why even something as good as this is bad.

If umemployment numbers go down, it's bad. If the housing market is stabilizing, it's bad.  Bin Laden's dead? Bad!  They are the Boy Who Cried Wolf and there is nothing legitimate coming out of their mouths.

And now: BO-GATE!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq:
    [QUOTE]As one who contstantly takes him to task I have to be fair and give him credit for removing our troops from that quagmire called Iraq this Chistmas.  It's been a lot of years since they were not in harms way this time of year.  Good for you President Obama!
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]

bobcatsr:

It has been a lot of years our troops were not in harms way in Iraq at this time of year. Good for you for giving President Obama credit for having done that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

When can we get our troops out of Korea?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Reuben, Or Japan, or Germany?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq:
    [QUOTE]Reuben, Or Japan, or Germany?
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

Works for me.  We need our mobile forces and support services to be near potential trouble spots, but basic ground troops should go home.  And for many that should mean their homes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give Our President Some Credit: Troops Are Out Of Iraq : Works for me.  We need our mobile forces and support services to be near potential trouble spots, but basic ground troops should go home.  And for many that should mean their homes.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Works for me as well. As usual, you get right to the point.