GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7-BvVDV10&feature=channel

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT

In Response to GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT:

Beck is a freak.

But then you could pretty much do the same post with Olbermann too.

They both need better meds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Re: GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT:
    In Response to GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT : Beck is a freak. But then you could pretty much do the same post with Olbermann too. They both need better meds.
    Posted by shumirules

Agreed both are freaks and both need meds. But Beck is dangerous. He draws on stuff deeply rooted in racism, and he seems to be positioning himself as a modern day mormon prophet. Mark my words, in the next ten years, he is going to announce himself as such.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"he seems to be positioning himself as a modern day mormon prophet. "

But don't prophets say things like "mark my words, in the next ten years"?

Oops..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

"he seems to be positioning himself as a modern day mormon prophet. " But don't prophets say things like "mark my words, in the next ten years"? Oops..
    Posted by BobinVa

No, a prophet isn't a seer. A prophet is someone who communes directly with God or the supernatural and functions as conduit between the mundane world and the sacred world. As a result of this contact with the divine, a prophet might bring a message about the future. But that isn't the essence of what it means to be a prophet.

On a side note, he really does appear to be building himself as a prophet. He talks frequently of the plan god is giving him. And if you know anything about mormonism at all, they have a tradition of modern day prophets.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3462289-glenn-beck-thinks-hes-a-prophet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

A know-nothing progressive calls in with a deep yearning for the health care commonly found in Europe.  Yes, it is very amusing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

A know-nothing progressive calls in with a deep yearning for the health care commonly found in Europe.  Yes, it is very amusing.
    Posted by skeeter20

Actually she seemed very reasonable and well informed to me. one can certainly disagree with her conclusions, but she was hardly a "know-nothing progressive". Anyways the amuzing thing was how out of control Beck got. I mean, even if you agree with everything he says, that clip pretty much shows he has some serious issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scraptus. Show Scraptus's posts

In Response to Re: GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT : Actually she seemed very reasonable and well informed to me. one can certainly disagree with her conclusions, but she was hardly a "know-nothing progressive". Anyways the amuzing thing was how out of control Beck got. I mean, even if you agree with everything he says, that clip pretty much shows he has some serious issues.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

We all have issues, You for instance have a seemingly unquenchable desire to point out how everybody is massively flawed, you enjoy condeming people for speaking their minds and take issue with those who treat you the same. A weakly masked narcissistic attitude you put foward that I wouldn't even attempt to argue with you because through your mild psychosis you wouldn't be able to understand.

Beck speaks with historical passion.  I believe he, like yourself believes in what he says and will defend it at almost any cost.  And I think thats fine. Beck found "god" after atruggling with chemical dependancy. It certainly isn't unique as a lot of people when they hit rock bottom use religion to dig themselves out of the hole they've put themselves in. He believes in conservative America and god.  I certainly don't share all his views and he does use his religion as a backdrop for his opinions (Gee, sounds kinda like you on these boards right pot?)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: GLENN BECK FREAKS OUT : Actually she seemed very reasonable and well informed to me. one can certainly disagree with her conclusions, but she was hardly a "know-nothing progressive". Anyways the amuzing thing was how out of control Beck got. I mean, even if you agree with everything he says, that clip pretty much shows he has some serious issues.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Yah, she was right on point.  The problem was that the point was on top of her head.

10. This post has been removed.