Globe comment policy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lcdlover747. Show lcdlover747's posts

Globe comment policy

Hello
    How come one can comment on every story in today's Globe except "E-mail on race sparks a furor at Harvard Law"?  The Asperger's story also appears to have no comment link.  Surely the Globe can weed out the most egregiously offensive posts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

Re: Globe comment policy

In Response to Globe comment policy:
    Hello How come one can comment on every story in today's Globe except "E-mail on race sparks a furor at Harvard Law"?  The Asperger's story also appears to have no comment link.  Surely the Globe can weed out the most egregiously offensive posts?
    Posted by lcdlover747

Yes, and they have the self-appointed BDC rules enforcer, ProfessorPain to help identify and report any comments that are offensive (to him)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

In Response to Re: Globe comment policy:
    In Response to Globe comment policy : Yes, and they have the self-appointed BDC rules enforcer, ProfessorPain to help identify and report any comments that are offensive (to him)
    Posted by GrimFandango

Still upset because you lost the debate? You didn't lose because your insults were removed. You lost because you had a bad argument.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

In Response to Globe comment policy:
    Hello How come one can comment on every story in today's Globe except "E-mail on race sparks a furor at Harvard Law"?  The Asperger's story also appears to have no comment link.  Surely the Globe can weed out the most egregiously offensive posts?
    Posted by lcdlover747

It isn't just this story. I've noticed this with a number of stories. I am not sure if it is because of website policies or just an oversite on the stories in question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

It seems to be the content of the article that stops the comment link...

Kennedy, Harvard, Democrat Speaker of House indicted etc. are off the table.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

It seems to be the content of the article that stops the comment link... Kennedy, Harvard, Democrat Speaker of House indicted etc. are off the table.
    Posted by brat13

I doubt it. I've seen this with benign articles as well. I really think it is just laziness on the part of Boston.com.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DivideByZero. Show DivideByZero's posts

In Response to Re: Globe comment policy : Still upset because you lost the debate? You didn't lose because your insults were removed. You lost because you had a bad argument.
    Posted by ProfessorPain

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

In Response to Re: Globe comment policy : lol
    Posted by DivideByZero

Hmmm. DividebyZero has only two posts. According to GrimFandango's logic that means he is part of an Alex Jone's conspiracy or fandango's sock puppet. LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

For once I agree with the Globe. In a case like this just bring us the facts. No need to have potential nut jobs comment on a foolish statement such as this. Only more potential comments to hurt people of race and/or political orientation.