Grimfandango: The Next Banksy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Grimfandango: The Next Banksy?

I was walking past the Boston Municpal Court on the way back from lunch this afternoon.  There was a police prisoner van sitting near the building, with lights flashing.

On the top right of the back rear doors, I saw a sticker that said "infowars.com" 

Apparently the cops hadn't noticed yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

Re: Grimfandango: The Next Banksy?

In Response to Grimfandango: The Next Banksy?:
    I was walking past the Boston Municpal Court on the way back from lunch this afternoon.  There was a police prisoner van sitting near the building, with lights flashing. On the top right of the back rear doors, I saw a sticker that said "infowars.com"  Apparently the cops hadn't noticed yet.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

The cops put it there themselves - it's all on video right here...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Thats funny.lol . And really sad in a way. Why do people use the net without useing their brain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: Grimfandango: The Next Banksy?:
    Thats funny.lol . And really sad in a way. Why do people use the net without useing their brain.
    Posted by topaz978

That's an excellent question there Topaz, and I'd say you are one of the most qualified to answer it.

Sections
Shortcuts