Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility

People wonder why I am so nasty to some posters. Here's why. I've been hammering this little worm for about 3 years.

The spineless SOS claims he was a failed ambulance chaser. But he's a liar.

He was given the chance to watch the presentation made to the GA judge who ruled "Obama" will have to show evidence that he's a US citizen.

I challenged the impostor to use his "legal skills" to debunk the testimony that convinced said judge.

The punk refuses to watch the testimony. That way, he can remain a little puuke yelling at the Heavyweight champion from the peanut gallery.

But, this insect, is not that different from many on this forum.

They're too scared to look at any information that might not agree with the Matrrix that's been set up for them by their favorite TV LIARS.

So, there you go. That's why I have no respect for the gutless sheep, like ReubenPuke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibil...

I have a great deal of respect for Reubin because, despite the fact that I rarely agree with him, he is obviously intellegent and generally an excellent advocate for his political positions.

I have very little respect for you because you choose to behave like a troll and your opinions tend towards bizzare paranoid anti-Americanism that you apparently regurgitate directly from irresponsible web sites like Prison Planet.

I have no idea if you are right or wrong in this particular case but the point is that you have such an overall lack of credibility that I don't care to waste my time finding out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibil...

In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility:
    [QUOTE]I have a great deal of respect for Reubin because, despite the fact that I rarely agree with him, he is obviously intellegent and generally an excellent advocate for his political positions. I have very little respect for you because you choose to behave like a troll and your opinions tend towards bizzare paranoid anti-Americanism that you apparently regurgitate directly from irresponsible web sites like Prison Planet. I have no idea if you are right or wrong in this particular case but the point is that you have such an overall lack of credibility that I don't care to waste my time finding out.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen, it's you people that have no credibility. You rely on mainstream news soucres that are proven to be propaganda.

A quick search on "Operation Mockingbird" from the Church committee congressional hearings exposes the fact that ALL the mainstream media is controlled via the CIA. It's not a "Conspiracy Theory", it's in the COngressinal record.

So, you people are the ones that rely on mis information to form your opinions. That essentially means that people who base their views on disinformation, can't have any credibility

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility:
    [QUOTE] People wonder why I am so nasty to some posters. Here's why. I've been hammering this little worm for about 3 years. The spineless SOS claims he was a failed ambulance chaser. But he's a liar. He was given the chance to watch the presentation made to the GA judge who ruled "Obama" will have to show evidence that he's a US citizen. I challenged the impostor to use his "legal skills" to debunk the testimony that convinced said judge. The punk refuses to watch the testimony. That way, he can remain a little puuke yelling at the Heavyweight champion from the peanut gallery. But, this insect, is not that different from many on this forum. They're too scared to look at any information that might not agree with the Matrrix that's been set up for them by their favorite TV LIARS. So, there you go. That's why I have no respect for the gutless sheep, like ReubenPuke.
    Posted by HowDoYouLikeMeNow[/QUOTE]

Internet tough guy calling people names while safely sitting behind a keyboard (in mom's basement no doubt).  How sad.

I don't agree with Reubenhop all the time, but he is anything but what you have described.  Unlike you, he doesn't provide opinion pieces and call them points of fact.  You don't seem to understand the difference.

Why don't you go on back to Alex Jone's website and drink some more...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : From what I've seen, it's you people that have no credibility. You rely on mainstream news soucres that are proven to be propaganda. A quick search on "Operation Mockingbird" from the Church committee congressional hearings exposes the fact that ALL the mainstream media is controlled via the CIA. It's not a "Conspiracy Theory", it's in the COngressinal record. So, you people are the ones that rely on mis information to form your opinions. That essentially means that people who base their views on disinformation, can't have any credibility
    Posted by Through_the_Matrix[/QUOTE]

Opinion pieces and essays do not prove you right or wrong on anything.

Keep trying kiddo.  Thanks for playing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : Opinion pieces and essays do not prove you right or wrong on anything. Keep trying kiddo.  Thanks for playing.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

The fact that a GA judge has ruled Obama will essentially stand trial for his eligibilty, is not an "essay" or "opinion piece". It's a fact.

I watched the presentation that this Reubenhop apparently won't watch. It clearly proves that Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security number. It may be too much for many people to handle. But, that is also a fact.

Apparently, Reuben is a lawyer. Howdo challenged him to debunk it. Reuben has "chickened out" so to speak.

Sounds like they a long history between them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility:
    [QUOTE] People wonder why I am so nasty to some posters. Here's why. I've been hammering this little worm for about 3 years. The spineless SOS claims he was a failed ambulance chaser. But he's a liar. He was given the chance to watch the presentation made to the GA judge who ruled "Obama" will have to show evidence that he's a US citizen. I challenged the impostor to use his "legal skills" to debunk the testimony that convinced said judge. The punk refuses to watch the testimony. That way, he can remain a little puuke yelling at the Heavyweight champion from the peanut gallery. But, this insect, is not that different from many on this forum. They're too scared to look at any information that might not agree with the Matrrix that's been set up for them by their favorite TV LIARS. So, there you go. That's why I have no respect for the gutless sheep, like ReubenPuke.

Under georgia law only the state party officials need present the candidates credentials before a lowly admin law judge. That is just a matter of procedure. It is all moot because it has already been decided above this judges paygrade by the state attorney general(this judges boss). Once the election is closed by the state only a high court can hear a challenge to it veracity and only on a high standard of proof of serious illegality(not an overblown tax court judge). Georgia cannot enforce the US constitution, only the fed courts can do that. The admin law judge can only rule whether procedure was followed and cannot even remove the election result. Again way above his paygrade and not an issue in this court.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You are the coward because you would never engage in your insults to me directly.  You stay in the safety of your Mommy's basement surrounded by your comic books and wrapped in your cape of paranoia.  I pity you.  You are obviously ill and your conspiracies give you a weird sense of comfort.  Let's just see how this plays out.  I have a real life to attend to and no time to chase down every weird rant that you make.  You are just not that important.  Really!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

[QUOTE]You are the coward because you would never engage in your insults to me directly.  You stay in the safety of your Mommy's basement surrounded by your comic books and wrapped in your cape of paranoia.  I pity you.  You are obviously ill and your conspiracies give you a weird sense of comfort.  Let's just see how this plays out.  I have a real life to attend to and no time to chase down every weird rant that you make.  You are just not that important.  Really!
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're a lucky SOB because I GUARANTEE YOU I would get in your face and if you didn't like it, tell you to do somethig about it. And I'd be praying you tried to, You gutless punk. But cowards like you NEVER even think about it.

But that's another issue.

You are a spinless LIAR who is too gutless to back up what he says.

You have an opportunity to prove me wrong by watching Orly Taitz slam dunk your boy Soetoro's fake SS#, FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES and soooo much more.

You could shut me up by using your alleged legal prowess to detai, point by point, why any of the presentation is false.

But you won't. That's because YOU CAN'T.

But you'll stand in the peanut gallery and hurl insults about something you not only know ZERO about, BUT ARE TOO SCARED SHIITE TO EVEN LOOK AT.

You're a spineless coward who cannot back up any of what he says.

You have ZERO credibilty. You're a scrotumless Fraud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : Under georgia law only the state party officials need present the candidates credentials before a lowly admin law judge. That is just a matter of procedure. It is all moot because it has already been decided above this judges paygrade by the state attorney general(this judges boss). Once the election is closed by the state only a high court can hear a challenge to it veracity and only on a high standard of proof of serious illegality(not an overblown tax court judge). Georgia cannot enforce the US constitution, only the fed courts can do that. The admin law judge can only rule whether procedure was followed and cannot even remove the election result. Again way above his paygrade and not an issue in this court.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

The election isn't closed. Georgia can enforce Georgia law. That's all they need.

Soetoro is a fraud. If anyone watched the presentation that convinced the judge, they'd know that.

But, almost everyone on this forum is completely spinless because they will not, for any reason, dare to watch the massive case against this impostor.

It proves that the sheep have ZERO ability to think for themselves. They've been intimidated into blindly following their mind controllers orders.

I have ZERO respect for gutless puukes that are too scared to watch something because they are terrified of the truth.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In the words of the great humanitarian Rodney King,"can't we all just get along" !

HowDoYouLikeMeNow however you are out of bounds with this discussion and a apology to Reubenhop is in order.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

WHEN IS THAT DARN WW III GOING TO START! THE US FLEET IS TAKING IT'S SWEET TIME GETTING THERE!!!

Seriously, I disagree with Rueben on 90% of everything but this is out of bounds.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : From what I've seen, it's you people that have no credibility. You rely on mainstream news soucres that are proven to be propaganda. A quick search on "Operation Mockingbird" from the Church committee congressional hearings exposes the fact that ALL the mainstream media is controlled via the CIA. It's not a "Conspiracy Theory", it's in the COngressinal record. So, you people are the ones that rely on mis information to form your opinions. That essentially means that people who base their views on disinformation, can't have any credibility
    Posted by Through_the_Matrix[/QUOTE]

Okay, so I did spend a few minutes looking up your "operation mockingbird" business and, not surprisingly, it only confirms my opinion of you.

Far from exposing the "fact that ALL the mainstream media is controlled via the CIA" the facts are that Operation Mockingbird was a lame attempt at propaganda via bribery in the name of anti-communism. It was effectively shut down by the very same Church committee that you reference.

It's illuminating, however, that you reference the very same news media which originally reported the story and that you appear to have complete faith in the Church committee which was a part of the political process that you normally deride.

In other words, you're cherry-picking the information that you choose to believe despite the fact that it all comes from the very same place.

Operation Mockingbird was publicly shut down by George H.W. Bush back when he was CIA director in 1976. No doubt, despite no real evidence to the contrary, you refuse to believe that this is true.

Again, you people are pathetic. You choose to believe the most ridiculous assertions made by people with little to no credibility who have no verifiable facts to back up their idiotic claims. That's why it's pointless to pay any attention to you, it's jsut a waste of time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : Dude, you're a lucky SOB because I GUARANTEE YOU I would get in your face and if you didn't like it, tell you to do somethig about it. And I'd be praying you tried to, You gutless punk. But cowards like you NEVER even think about it. But that's another issue. You are a spinless LIAR who is too gutless to back up what he says. You have an opportunity to prove me wrong by watching Orly Taitz slam dunk your boy Soetoro's fake SS#, FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES and soooo much more. You could shut me up by using your alleged legal prowess to detai, point by point, why any of the presentation is false. But you won't. That's because YOU CAN'T. But you'll stand in the peanut gallery and hurl insults about something you not only know ZERO about, BUT ARE TOO SCARED SHIITE TO EVEN LOOK AT. You're a spineless coward who cannot back up any of what he says. You have ZERO credibilty. You're a scrotumless Fraud.

Liar.  Go away you pathetic paranoid fool. Back to Mommy's basement already. You are not ready for the grown up table. Bye.

But a sincere thanks for all the posters who offered their support. You can disagree without being disagreeable.  Grown ups understand this HDYLMN lacks the maturity to comprehend this basic point. Too bad for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

But a sincere thanks for all the posters who offered their support. You can disagree without being disagreeable.  Grown ups understand this HDYLMN lacks the maturity to comprehend this basic point. Too bad for him.

Yeah, for the record I reserve the right to be disagreeable ;-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : Dude, you're a lucky SOB because I GUARANTEE YOU I would get in your face and if you didn't like it, tell you to do somethig about it. And I'd be praying you tried to, You gutless punk. But cowards like you NEVER even think about it. But that's another issue. You are a spinless LIAR who is too gutless to back up what he says. You have an opportunity to prove me wrong by watching Orly Taitz slam dunk your boy Soetoro's fake SS#, FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES and soooo much more. You could shut me up by using your alleged legal prowess to detai, point by point, why any of the presentation is false. But you won't. That's because YOU CAN'T. But you'll stand in the peanut gallery and hurl insults about something you not only know ZERO about, BUT ARE TOO SCARED SHIITE TO EVEN LOOK AT. You're a spineless coward who cannot back up any of what he says. You have ZERO credibilty. You're a scrotumless Fraud.

Hey Internet Tough Guy, you need to lighten up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

I also respect Reuben. With others like jmel, KittyJohnWayne and Pinky on here, why not save the nastiness for them? They are so worthy! heheheheh

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gutless Fraud AKA: ReubenHop Shows Why He's a Coward: Refuses to Debunk Judge's Ruling that Obama Needs to Prove Eligibility : Why not try to bring some discussion and debate instead of your pathetic insults, name calling, and bomb-throwing?  You`re more like HDYLMN than you even know.....I guess we call that a "special style".
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    jmel, have you no shame? Oh wait a minute. Republicans have no shame. Now its just a matter of time before Pinky comes to your rescue because you can't fight your own battles. It must be hard being a GOP wimp.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.