Happy Earth Day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day (this Sunday) everyone! Earth Day is not popular with republicans. I wonder why? Do they hate trees? Do they not like the remaining forests? Do they not like clean air and water? Other than tax day, republicans hate Earth Day the most.
    Why can't the republicans do something good for the environment instead of waging war on women, the poor, gays, hispanics, blacks, the disabled, and the elderly?
    ACB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Happy Earth Day!

Carbon Monoxide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9WRfS3xtAY

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

At the first Earth Day celebration, in 1969, environmentalist Nigel Calder warned, “The threat of a new ice age must now stand alongside nuclear war as a likely source of wholesale death and misery for mankind.”

And you never ever  doubt science! Unless you are a Republican Biblethumper who hates science!
    So buy up those overcoats!! The Ice Age is coming!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

According to July 5, 1989, article in the Miami Herald, the then-director of the New York office of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), Noel Brown, warned of a “10-year window of opportunity to solve” global warming. According to the 1989 article, “A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000. Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ‘eco-refugees,’ threatening political chaos....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Earth Day!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Happy Earth Day! : You sound desperate.......................
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Happy Earth Day, jmel!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]According to July 5, 1989 , article in the Miami Herald, the then-director of the New York office of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), Noel Brown, warned of a “10-year window of opportunity to solve” global warming. According to the 1989 article, “A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000. Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ‘eco-refugees,’ threatening political chaos....
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]
    Happy Earth Day, BetheKoolaid!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Happy Earth Day!": You're a funny man.
    Posted by msobstinate99[/QUOTE]
    Happy Earth Day, msobstinate99!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Wassamatta? Don't you like me anymore? Where is my Happy Earth day wishes?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Happy Earth Day!:
    [QUOTE]  Happy Earth Day (this Sunday) everyone! Earth Day is not popular with republicans. I wonder why? Do they hate trees? Do they not like the remaining forests? Do they not like clean air and water? Other than tax day, republicans hate Earth Day the most. Why can't the republicans do something good for the environment instead of waging war on women, the poor, gays, hispanics, blacks, the disabled, and the elderly? ACB
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Happy Earth Day Alley.  You might do yourself a favor and try to understand a little history of environmental legislation before you attack a particular party… Just saying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I'm a big proponent of Earth Day, but, what do you get a planet that has everything?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a big proponent of Earth Day, but, what do you get a planet that has everything?
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

You give it some nice CO2 so that it can feel all warm and fuzzy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Wassamatta? Don't you like me anymore? Where is my Happy Earth day wishes?
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

Happy Earth Day, StalkingButler!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Happy Earth Day! : Happy Earth Day Alley.  You might do yourself a favor and try to understand a little history of environmental legislation before you attack a particular party… Just saying.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

Happy Earth, Rushfan!

I will trash the GOP's record on the environment at every opportunity. They have earned it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a big proponent of Earth Day, but, what do you get a planet that has everything?
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Happy Earth Day, Scooter, um, I mean Skeeter!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Earth Day! : Happy Earth, Rushfan! I will trash the GOP's record on the environment at every opportunity. They have earned it.

I would expect nothing less from you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Earth Day! : I would expect nothing less from you.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Someone has to hold the republicans accountable for their war on the environment. Happy to do it!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Earth Day! : She posts the same thread every year. Funny thing is Alley could care less about Earth Day and the environment. 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]
    Pinky, you really need help concerning your obsession with me.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I wore my earth shoes for earth day.

I know that they look stupid but I'm willing to take that hit for Mother Earth.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Earth Day! : Pinky, you really need help concerning your obsession with me.

Alley cares about the Earth the same way flat-earthers care about science.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

As I say to anyone who toughts Earth Day, etc.:

I spent it plugged in. Recharged my phone, ate burgers and pizza, watched the hockey games and then built my city in Thirst For Night (not to mention train about 1000 new units for my army. Should be able to start a 2nd city in about 3 more days).
     Why? Because you have it backwords. The planet will go on just fine long after we die out. You can tought the enviroment all you want, but in the end, we will be gone and the planet will live on.