Herman Cain is right; the majority of black people are brainwashed into voting "democrat".

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Herman Cain is right; the majority of black people are brainwashed into voting "democrat".

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/herman-cain-says-black-voters-have-been-brainwashed-against-gop/

You know; it's funny.   I was watching Maxine Waters last night on MSNBC rail against Herman Cain's percieved ( to her and most black democrats ) offensive remarks.

You know what I thought at the time? 
    This is the same woman who not less than 72 hours prior; railed against Obama for his condescenting remarks :

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46458

Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC.________________________________________________

The 800 pound gorilla in the room
     - is the subject no one wants to talk about. The loss of influence the african american community once had on Democrats. Now it is and has been for sometime: immigrants. 

Recently the Jewish community had their problems addressed and dealt with concerning Israel. The gay community's satisfied with DADT repeal. Unions had their say on economic issues. The one squeaky wheel yet to recieve some grease is the black community.

Maybe.  Maybe if black people were more independent rather than monolithic. Voting for the other party as a protest vote; maybe you gain a little bit more respect.

Name me one black person who feels things have gotten better for them since Obama's won the presidency?  Name me one union member who feels their situation has gotten better since 2009?  Name me one enviormentalist who no longer feels the need to complain like they normaly do?

Name me one activist that feels it's ok to relax the tension a bit because someone they feel addresses their issues are getting done? 

The Democratic Party's good at one thing.  Smoke and Mirrors. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Herman Cain is right; the majority of black people are brainwashed into voting "democrat".

I think there's some truth to the notion that BO is taking the black vote for granted.

Would he tell hispanics to stop crying and feeling sorry for themselves?

Or Janit . . .   errrrrrrrrrrrr . . .   Jews?

Of course, you're never going to get any traction saying that anywhere outside the Sean Hannity show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Potlemac. Show Potlemac's posts

Re: Herman Cain is right; the majority of black people are brainwashed into voting "democrat".

Since the current Republican Party is the old Southern Democratic Party (the result of the Civil Rights Law passed in 1964 by the Democratic Party and "Nixon's Southern strategy" (an appeal to racism), Herman Cain is the one who is brainwashed!

5. This post has been removed.