HEY "BIG O", THE PARTY IS JUST ABOUT.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HEY "BIG O", THE PARTY IS JUST ABOUT.............

OVER  !!!!!!!!!!   AMERICA WILL BE BETTER OFF AFTER 8:00PM STANDARD TIME TONIGHT...... THERE WILL NOT BE THE TRANSFORMING OF AMERICA TO A 3RD WORLD SOC/RAD/COMMIE COUNTRY !!!!     WHAT SAY YOU  ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: HEY "BIG O", THE PARTY IS JUST ABOUT.............

I GUESS NO ONE IN MASSACHUSETTS CARES...........THE LIBERAL/RAD/SOC/ RULE THE DAY......HOW SAD !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOW HE WANTS TO WORK TOGETHER !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: HEY "BIG O", THE PARTY IS JUST ABOUT.............:
    [QUOTE]Oh, sure, those two raging crusaders, Mitch McConnell and lyin', cryin' John Boehner are going to save America. I'm going to make some popcorn.  What a joke.
    Posted by aynnie[/QUOTE]  HOW WAS THE POPCORN ???  BTW,  NANCY PELOSI SAYS HELLO !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, sure, those two raging crusaders, Mitch McConnell and lyin', cryin' John Boehner are going to save America. I'm going to make some popcorn.  What a joke.
    Posted by aynnie[/QUOTE]

I don't hold my breath either but at least they can stop anymore really bad laws like Obama Care from passing.

Cap and Trade is already dead, and if we can keep them from passing the dream act for the next 6 weeks then that is dead too, thank god.

To fix America budget problems we need both the dems and the reps to grow and work on entitlements, I wont hold my breath on that one either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SAW THAT GREAT SPEECH YESTERDAY AND HOW THE "BIG O" DANCED ALL AROUD THE WORD  "JIAHD"  AND WHAT A GREAT RELIGION THE ISLAMS ARE........  IT MUST BE AMERICA AND THE CHRISTIANS THAT ARE ALL BAD !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WON'T YOU COME HOME "BIG O", WON'T YOU COME HOME !!!!   "LET ME BE CLEAR".......  WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO CONTINUE THE FREE FALL OF AMERICA !!!!!!    WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Bill you mostly are talking to yourself.  There is a reason for this: you never have any facts to back up what you say.  BARK, BARK, BARK...   That's pretty much it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill you mostly are talking to yourself.  There is a reason for this: you never have any facts to back up what you say.  BARK, BARK, BARK...   That's pretty much it.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE] REUBY......  (DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE TO TOWN).........  FUN, FUN, FUN  TILL THE "BIG O" TAKES THIS BOARD AWAY !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from George of the Port. Show George of the Port's posts

Bill,

They said the same thing about Deval Patrick. Guess what? The image of America you have as a white bastion of macho toughness has always been wrong. This country has always been filled with "third world" immigrants and that is its greatness. Grow up.
    I love my country AND I admire my President.
    How's that for TRUE patriotism.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, They said the same thing about Deval Patrick. Guess what? The image of America you have as a white bastion of macho toughness has always been wrong. This country has always been filled with "third world" immigrants and that is its greatness. Grow up. I love my country AND I admire my President. How's that for TRUE patriotism.
    Posted by Mr.O[/QUOTE] INTERESTING  !!!!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.