Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED

Staged. Just like everything else for sheeple consumption...

Alongside the crumbling official narrative of the operation to kill Bin Laden, it has emerged that Obama, Clinton and their staff saw virtually nothing whatsoever of the mission that allegedly led to the assassination of Bin Laden, because according to CIA director Leon Panetta, there was a 25 minute blackout of the live feed which was cut off before the US Navy SEALS even entered the building.

“A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound,” reports the London Telegraph.

In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: “Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn’t know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

The notion that Obama “saw the terror chief shot in the left eye” live on video is a total fabrication. At best, the photos were cynically misrepresented by the White House and the mainstream media, at worst, they were completely staged to add a contrived dramatic spin to the unfolding wall-to-wall press coverage of the Bin Laden fable, which is becoming more convoluted with each passing day.

The key image that clearly indicates the photos were staged is the shot of Hillary Clinton with her hand over her mouth. Clinton looks shocked as if she has witnessed something disturbing, obviously implying that she is watching a live shootout or someone being assassinated, when in fact she saw nothing of the kind because the feed was cut before the SEALS entered the compound. The White House was careful to not describe this image as representing the moments during which the SEALS stormed the building, but the implication was clear, and the establishment media did the work for them, reporting that the picture depicted Obama and Clinton, “watching intently as the raid takes place,” another total falsehood.

Former top spymaster Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who worked under five different US Presidents, has been proven correct in his assertion that the photos were “Nonsense….total make-up, make believe,” and proof that Americans were being held captive to a “theater of the absurd”.

The entire account of the Bin Laden raid is fast turning into a Jerry Bruckheimer-style fictional made for TV movie, just as the Jessica Lynch “rescue” was scripted for public consumption, solely to elicit contrived patriotism and pro-war sentiment amongst the American people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED

Did Alex call you up and tell you what you should have for breakfast?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hunter45. Show Hunter45's posts

The reason Hillary has her hand over her mouth is because they were watching an old video of Bill, Monica, the blue dress and cigar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beltway. Show Beltway's posts

25 minutes of missing video?  How convenient.  Guess that let's Obama spin this story any way he wants to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

This would be page one above the fold if it had been done with Bush.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED:
    [QUOTE]This would be page one above the fold if it had been done with Bush.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

It's not Democrat or Republican. They're both owned by the same people at the top.

They've been faking news reports for decades. That's the joke. And it's on us.

Rita Katz folds S.I.T.E. Institute and opens SITE Intelligence Group. Can another Bin Laden tape be in the making?

Your rating: None Average: 2.5 (1 vote)

From the now deceased web page: S.I.T.E. Institute

After several years of public service, the SITE Institute, a non- profit organization, has ceased its operations. Its assets have been sold and the proceeds transferred to other non-profit organizations consistent with the educational and charitable mission of the SITE Institute. Some of the activities formerly conducted by the SITE Institute will now be carried out by the SITE Intelligence Group, a for-profit entity.

To learn more about the SITE Intelligence Group, please visit www.siteintelgroup.org.

Whatsamatter, there, Rita Babe? All those doctored up "Bin Laden" videos catch up to your old SITE Institute to the point that a name change was needed to keep attention away from your past antics?

And why did you scrub away pertinent info from your new web page? Or did you lose your STAFF of ONE, Josh Devon and just don't have the time for those tedious details?

BTW, Rita dear, it looks like everyone's fav war monger and war criminal at large, GW Bush, is having a little trouble pushing thru his latest "Endless War for Peace" bill thru the US Congress.
    Guess it's time to dig up--figuratively and literally--Bin Laden and produce one of your videos in which the dead guy threatens us infidels.

Pssst. Here's a hint: This time, don't use an actor faking the
    dead BL that has recently dyed his beard. Devout Muslim men DON'T use hair dyes.
    Gotta keep this "War on Terror" narrative on script, dear, so this time, be a bit more discreet in choosing actors from MOSSAD's central casting.

And the next time you just happen to "discover" the latest AQ/BL tape, try and be a bit more discreet in announcing the release of the tape.
    After all, when you best out the world's intelligence agencies on a regular basis in "finding" these tapes, people tend to be a bit suspicious.

P.S. One more suggestion: It might make your latest incarnation of SITE more believable if the IP address wasn't the same as another MOSSAD asset, MEMRI. See, you both have the same 67.19.162.130 IP address.

Checking with Whois one can easily find IP addresses, so having the same IP number as another MOSSAD asset, well, let's say that some might find that a bit more convenient than necessary.

Kudos to your move to a new location, away from the hustle and bustle of D.C.
    An added bonus of being located in Fort George G. Meade, Maryland means your only 30 minutes away from the world's largest spy agency, the National Security Agency.

But, you probably knew that when you moved SITE.

With that said, here's hoping you and your MOSSAD buddies the best in your future aL-Qeada and Bin Laden video productions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Acording to logic your post is stupid. The photo was not in the situation room. The situation room has seats for at least 35. This room looked like a closet. A closet big enough for a table for 6. They crammed a few more in, I am certain that it violated fire code. Nothing in the rant you posted had any thing to  do with fact. You could not even prove the supposed group ever did anything. SITE is actually an unworthy group of any kind so who cares that they were pathetic and went away besides you. So what exactly were you trying and failing to say? Aside from non entities not saying things.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED:
    [QUOTE]Acording to logic your post is stupid. The photo was not in the situation room. The situation room has seats for at least 35. This room looked like a closet. A closet big enough for a table for 6. They crammed a few more in, I am certain that it violated fire code. Nothing in the rant you posted had any thing to  do with fact. You could not even prove the supposed group ever did anything. SITE is actually an unworthy group of any kind so who cares that they were pathetic and went away besides you. So what exactly were you trying and failing to say? Aside from non entities not saying things.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

SITE didn't "go away". They just changed their name slightly.

Your liars in the media you trust, Obama boy, Hillary and all rest LIED TO YOU but you can't seem to grasp that. It's a complete hoax. But apparently you can't seem to grasp that either.

Why am I not surprised?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarIsPeace. Show WarIsPeace's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : SITE didn't "go away". They just changed their name slightly. Your liars in the media you trust, Obama boy, Hillary and all rest LIED TO YOU but you can't seem to grasp that. It's a complete hoax. But apparently you can't seem to grasp that either. Why am I not surprised?
    Posted by Boston-boy[/QUOTE]
    I know you post for others, other than the likes of the brain-washed sheeple like Topaz.  Some people just have to cling to their false reality until a bus drops on them... and btw, that's on it's way as we speak.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarIsPeace. Show WarIsPeace's posts

Situation room?  Closet in the situation room?  What-freekin-ever.... This is the comical photo released by the comical White House depicting the comical "leaders" viewing the supposed comical execution of Osama. (And hello!!!, the seal of the POTUS is right there on the wall)

We didn't release this delightful parody... They Did!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

Because you exist in your own little world, Boston-boy.  That's why you're not surprised.  Peoples imagination can run pretty wild when they have nothing in their lives.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from infowarsdotcom22. Show infowarsdotcom22's posts

[QUOTE]Because you exist in your own little world, Boston-boy.  That's why you're not surprised.  Peoples imagination can run pretty wild when they have nothing in their lives.
    Posted by walllykent[/QUOTE]

And people with no imagination or discernment are unable to think for themselves.  CNN does that for you huh? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : And people with no imagination or discernment are unable to think for themselves.  CNN does that for you huh? 
    Posted by infowarsdotcom22[/QUOTE]

Pot calling the kettle black.  Prision Planet does that for you.  Or maybe it's just Alex.  Your call.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : I always laughed that the philosophers who argued that reality may not be "real"; argument basically being that all information about the world comes in through our sense organs, yet that information itself is the only thing establishing the existence of the sense organs. Why do I laugh? Because thos philsophers have a point that is true but still gets them nowhere: If the entire world isn't "real", but it is a priori impossible to reach the "real" world, then it isn't worth worrying about.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I know. Losing all your rights, being searched like a prisoner to travel based on the 911 LIE, fighting 3 bogus wars, being looted by the FED and Wall St, and on and on.....DOESN'T MATTER? Because you're too lazy and vapid to care.

Do I really even need to say more?

That's EXACTLY what they want. Sheep who, even if they know they're being lied to, don't care.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]I would surmise that the reason " the Situation Room " is so small is that particular " Situation Room " is in an Under Ground Bunker . The U.S. Military was in the middle of a Excursion into Pakistan , which is a Nuclear power.
    Posted by Heisinberg[/QUOTE]

You must not have read the inital post and follow up proof.

The situation room photo is a complete hoax.  Get it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : You must not have read the inital post and follow up proof. The situation room photo is a complete hoax.  Get it?  

Right.  Prision Planet/Alex Jones is your proof. Again, pot calling kettle black.  Boston-boy, don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : I know. Losing all your rights, being searched like a prisoner to travel based on the 911 LIE, fighting 3 bogus wars, being looted by the FED and Wall St, and on and on.....DOESN'T MATTER? Because you're too lazy and vapid to care. Do I really even need to say more? That's EXACTLY what they want. Sheep who, even if they know they're being lied to, don't care.

O.K., cut to the chase: who are the big, bad "they" who can manipulate the reality of so many people and turn them into mindless sheep?  And why have you been spared?  Bilderberg Elite?  World Jewish conspiracy?  Keepers of the Matrix?  Quit nibbling around the edges and tell us who is behind the curtain already.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : Right.  Prision Planet/Alex Jones is your proof. Again, pot calling kettle black.  Boston-boy, don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own.
    Posted by walllykent[/QUOTE]

Can't you let the people I posted to respond for themselves?

You really are a joke. You defend the ones caught red handed lying again and again. You know what the say don't you moron?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I guess a butthole like you has no shame after being lied to thousands of times.

And, oh BTW, the picture I posted is from the London Telegraph. One of the largest papers in the UK.

Your sources have been exposed for the liars they are, for the umpteenth thousandth time butthole.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

The people you are responding to are laughing at you.  You must really be the life of the party.....if you've ever been invited to one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

No the situation room in the bunker is pretty big. That is what was needed. Just the joint chiefs, the officers of the administration, the speakers of the house and senate, the minority leaders, is a list of 35 folks or so. No critical "situation" room is going to be the size of a handicap accessible toilet. Get real.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hilarious White House "Situation Room" photos Proven to Be STAGED : Can't you let the people I posted to respond for themselves? You really are a joke. You defend the ones caught red handed lying again and again. You know what the say don't you moron? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I guess a butthole like you has no shame after being lied to thousands of times. And, oh BTW, the picture I posted is from the London Telegraph. One of the largest papers in the UK. Your sources have been exposed for the liars they are, for the umpteenth thousandth time butthole.

You are ignoring my post!  Explain the nature of the conspiracy that is taking place.  Surely you have some factual grounding for your paranoia. A theory to explain it all... Do tell.  The "sheep" want to know!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

This person (boston-boy) needs some help, asap.