Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9mrenI9EuQ&feature=related

This is disgusting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation

In Response to Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9mrenI9EuQ&feature=related This is disgusting.
    Posted by Xaphius[/QUOTE]

What an IDIOT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

In Response to Re: Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Holder Has No Intention to Equally Enforce Hate Crimes Legislation : What an IDIOT!!!
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

me, or holder?

i know pike's not exactly a neutral source or a nice guy, but the congressional snippets seemed interesting...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Not you, Holder!

Why not just come out and say, "we have no interest in equal protection under the law.  This is for the special people, and your not one of them Senator!"

Add this to his release of the New Black Panther richardheads and Holder is a walking and breathing hate crime

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

ah -cool.

i thought maybe i had fallen for a piece of dodgy propaganda - even though I seemed to recall having read about this elsewhere previously ... always iffy using Pike as a source.  Not a popular guy - not even someone I'd really want to have lunch with, frankly. 

But Holder's performance before congress was just shameful.

And despite his honesty on his bias, he's the AG....

It truly disgusts me.