HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR????

1/   HE LOVES THE BRITISH MODEL..... 2/ RATIONING IS A MUST.....  3/ HE USED THE "BIG O's  FAVORITE WORD,  " R E D I S T R I B U T I O N "  !!!!  4/ WAS APPOINTED DURING RECESS !!!!  HANG ON TO YOUR HATS AS THE COUNTRY IS BEING "TRANSFORMED"  !!!!!!   WHAT SAY YOU ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR????

I GUESS EVERYONE IS HAPPY ??  WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR????:
      1/   HE LOVES THE BRITISH MODEL..... 2/ RATIONING IS A MUST.....  3/ HE USED THE "BIG O's  FAVORITE WORD,  " R E D I S T R I B U T I O N "  !!!!  4/ WAS APPOINTED DURING RECESS !!!!  HANG ON TO YOUR HATS AS THE COUNTRY IS BEING "TRANSFORMED"  !!!!!!   WHAT SAY YOU ?????
    Posted by Bill-806

IM SO SCARED OF THE EVIL COMMUNIT BABY SNATCHERS !!!!! THEY REDISTRIBUTE FAT FROM THE DEATH PANELS!???   OH CRAP HOW DO I TURN OFF BOLD AND CAPS !?!/!?!  I WONDER WHETHER ANYONE ACTUALLY SUFFERS THROUGH READING THIS?????  KNOW WHAT!!!!  I MEAN???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

The new health czar is what we all know is coming, this is not a shock.

We will over the next 20 years see health care get worse, cost more.  And most of all we will get less health care as Obamacare goes forward.

THis is not news only fools dont think this is coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR????:
    The new health czar is what we all know is coming, this is not a shock. We will over the next 20 years see health care get worse, cost more.  And most of all we will get less health care as Obamacare goes forward. THis is not news only fools dont think this is coming.
    Posted by shumirules

20 years?

This economy won't last 20 months, and when it collapses it will drag our current criminal government down with it.

We just have make sure to keep the globalists' greasy paws off us when the inevitable happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : IM SO SCARED OF THE EVIL COMMUNIT BABY SNATCHERS !!!!! THEY REDISTRIBUTE FAT FROM THE DEATH PANELS!???   OH CRAP HOW DO I TURN OFF BOLD AND CAPS !?!/!?!  I WONDER WHETHER ANYONE ACTUALLY SUFFERS THROUGH READING THIS?????  KNOW WHAT!!!!  I MEAN???
    Posted by WhatIsItNow
      OK SON, SORRY TO BOTHER YOU...... ENJOY THE RIDE !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

The new health czar is what we all know is coming, this is not a shock. We will over the next 20 years see health care get worse, cost more.  And most of all we will get less health care as Obamacare goes forward. THis is not news only fools dont think this is coming.
    Posted by shumirules

Yah, unlike now where I'm in 10,000 dollars of debt and in danger of losing my home because of medical bills. Our system is so broken isn't even funny. The new health care reforms are a joke...a gift to the insurance comapnies. Too bad Obama didn't have the bawls or the votes to push real healthcare reform through. I've lived in canada before. Would take their system over ours any day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : Yah, unlike now where I'm in 10,000 dollars of debt and in danger of losing my home because of medical bills. Our system is so broken isn't even funny. The new health care reforms are a joke...a gift to the insurance comapnies. Too bad Obama didn't have the bawls or the votes to push real healthcare reform through. I've lived in canada before. Would take their system over ours any day.
    Posted by JaySev2010

Obomba is owned by the very people he has gifted with this incredible windfall of mega-trillions.

How can you continue to be so incredibly blind, when they are boldly slapping you across the face with the truth?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : Yah, unlike now where I'm in 10,000 dollars of debt and in danger of losing my home because of medical bills. Our system is so broken isn't even funny. The new health care reforms are a joke...a gift to the insurance companies. Too bad Obama didn't have the bawls or the votes to push real healthcare reform through. I've lived in canada before. Would take their system over ours any day.
    Posted by JaySev2010

It's about the End Game, my nieve freind. There is massive supporting documentation for this film. In fact, there is an entire website devoted to providing the official documents for everything stated in the movie. Watch it or remain an ignorant fool.

Your phony Libertarian God, won't tell you about it because he's just another establishment paid shill. I was the shills' "Fan" until I realized he was a phony. That was more than 10 years ago.

He's just trying to make as much money and nail as many good looking babes as he can. So, he just regurgitates the establishment "talking points" that work for his phony persona.

Wake up...... your being played for a fool. If I could do it, you can too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : Yah, unlike now where I'm in 10,000 dollars of debt and in danger of losing my home because of medical bills. Our system is so broken isn't even funny. The new health care reforms are a joke...a gift to the insurance comapnies. Too bad Obama didn't have the bawls or the votes to push real healthcare reform through. I've lived in canada before. Would take their system over ours any day.
    Posted by JaySev2010

Hmm, loosing your house over 10K in medical bills, which you probably don't need to pay if you really  can't afford them, at least they can be deferred, but, don't let the details get in the way.

Well, you are in for a shock when you see what Obamacare will cost you!  If you have private health insurance now, you will lose that (despite Obam'a LIES to the contrary, read the bill), and haveto pay for state sponsired insurance. 

Why don't you go back to Canada if things are so great there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : Hmm, loosing your house over 10K in medical bills, which you probably don't need to pay if you really  can't afford them, at least they can be deferred, but, don't let the details get in the way. Well, you are in for a shock when you see what Obamacare will cost you!  If you have private health insurance now, you will lose that (despite Obam'a LIES to the contrary, read the bill), and haveto pay for state sponsired insurance.  Why don't you go back to Canada if things are so great there?
    Posted by skeeter20
    WELL SAID SKEETER 2 0  !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : Hmm, loosing your house over 10K in medical bills, which you probably don't need to pay if you really  can't afford them, at least they can be deferred, but, don't let the details get in the way. Well, you are in for a shock when you see what Obamacare will cost you!  If you have private health insurance now, you will lose that (despite Obam'a LIES to the contrary, read the bill), and haveto pay for state sponsired insurance.  Why don't you go back to Canada if things are so great there?
    Posted by skeeter20

I am not in favor of Obama care. I wanted a single payer system. Yes, you do have to pay medical bills. Regardless of what you think. My medical bills went to a law office collection company, that took me to court which ruled I have to pay a monthly amount, and that amount means we can't afford our mortgage. But hey, don't let the details get in the way of your argument.

We are actually thinking of making a move to canada. But in the mean time, this is my country too, and I will vote for politicians and policies I support.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEALTH CARE CZAR???? : I am not in favor of Obama care. I wanted a single payer system. Yes, you do have to pay medical bills. Regardless of what you think. My medical bills went to a law office collection company, that took me to court which ruled I have to pay a monthly amount, and that amount means we can't afford our mortgage. But hey, don't let the details get in the way of your argument. We are actually thinking of making a move to canada. But in the mean time, this is my country too, and I will vote for politicians and policies I support.
    Posted by JaySev2010

Obama care is the road to single payer, which is just a polite term for socialized medicine.  controlling the payment is controlling the industy, that is socialized medicine.

If the court ruled you can pay your bills, who are you to argue?  you obviously can afford it.  If you couldn't, you would be paying some nominal amount, 5-10 dollars a month until paid up. 

Yes, this is your country too.  No, you can't vote your fellow citizens into serfdome to support your lifestyle.

Have fun in Canada.  I am sure you are just what they need.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Posted by JaySev2010

Of course you'd take Canada's system over the US. You don't have to bother having a job to get insurance in Canada. I'd love that to if I were someone who didn't want to work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dehumanist. Show Dehumanist's posts

I'd rather have a Czar who actually IS a doctor in charge of all this rather than bureaucrats and Legislators tied to lobbyists, and let's not forget that Health Care companies have been "rationing" your care for years under the guise of "coverage" and "benefit limits", but don't let the details get in the way of your outrage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I'd rather have a Czar who actually IS a doctor in charge of all this rather than bureaucrats and Legislators tied to lobbyists, and let's not forget that Health Care companies have been "rationing" your care for years under the guise of "coverage" and "benefit limits", but don't let the details get in the way of your outrage.
    Posted by Dehumanist
    CZAR ???  WHAT A WORD !!!   BUT, IS THIS GUY A  MEDICAL  DOCTOR ?? OR  JUST A DR. IN TITLE ??