How the 9/11 Conspiracy was kept secret

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ME. Show ME's posts

You need a hobby...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"The team that installed the remote control devices on the ?hijacked? airliners,and installed the knockout gas that was released in-flight, numbered less thansix players, and were top professionals from another country, and fullycompromised, or possibly executed after their job was complete."

This dufus has a hobby he is quite proficient at.....making himself look mentally deranged...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

This 911 conspiracy crap is beyond comprehension.  I for one never accepted any of it. However,  I DO believe the Bush administration was negligent in doing nothing to follow up the many warnings coing in during the summer of 2001. They were, apparently, very focused on Iraq!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

Thank you for taking so much time to research and post so many articles of opinion to this site.  While I appreciate the time it took for you to compile this information, I am not at all convinced of your position.  Not a single one of the documents you’ve provided indicates anything more than a quote here or there, and not a single one of the sources of those quotes are from a paper that is published in a peer-reviewed and accepted scientific journal. 

If I were to stipulate that your comments are accurate, may I ask how a person who is retired, as many of the people who are commenting in your thoughtfully provided documents actually are, is risking his or her career?

Does a PhD or MS automatically qualify someone to opine on structural engineering, or classical physics?

If there are so many smoking guns, why are these facts not published in the peer-reviewed scientific journals, or at the least, the news-papers?  If the papers are controlled by the government, as many who support the conspiracy theory have suggested, why not talk radio?  Any respected and well received publication would be worth more than what you are providing, which is speculation at best.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Scott Mclellan recently "turned traitor" on the Bush administration and exposed its deceptions in regard to the Plame affair and the beginnings of the Iraqi war.  He apparently did this out of a sense of guilt over his involvement in the policy (or else his quest for notoreity and book sales).  Are you really saying that no one involved in your murderous 9/11 conspiracy would not make a similar effort (particularly since the issues are so much more serious)?  There is no way that only twenty people could be involved in such a far reaching conspiracy (Al Queda had more in the real version of history).  

And it is not enough to raise questions: supply legitimate answers that make sense and can be evaluated by others and maybe you have a shot at avoiding being dismissed as a sheep of the paranoid lunatic fringe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[Quote]You jackasss, FBI Director Mueller, confrimed the identities were in question right after the BBC report came out.[/Quote]

THE BBC REPORT CAME OUT A FEW WEEKS AFTER 9/11 ..AS DID MUELLER"S STATEMENT ...THE IDENTITIES "WERE" IN QUESTION!! Past tense !!!....Now, identities no longer in question.
    Do you understand the concept? Example: Maybe once you were sane....now things have changed, you are not!

Again, I hope you are soon able to interview the hijackers, in the warm place they now reside......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ME. Show ME's posts

Don't you think that maybe one of those many nations that now hate us would bring this to light? Hmmm?

What do you do to that sheep anyway?

Sections
Shortcuts