I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic

Hate to say I told you so, but... Hard-line Israel-First Zionists are racists.  This is only one of many public statements by many high officials of the Israel government that prove beyond any doubt that they want to eliminate all Palestinian (Arabs) from their presence.  But just let anyone even point this fact out, like I'm doing here - using nothing but their own words in direct in-context quotes, and I'm just an anti-Semite.

Man, have they gotten a strangle hold on your mind.

Arabs shouldn't live with Jews, Shas minister says

Jews and Israeli-Arabs should not live next to one another, Construction and Housing Minister Ariel Attias said on Thursday.

Construction and Housing...

Construction and Housing Minister Ariel Attias.

He warned of the "expansion of a population that doesn't love the State of Israel, to say the least."

Speaking at the Israel Bar Association headquarters in Tel Aviv, the Shas legislator said Israel was in danger of "losing the Galilee" if the Israeli-Arab population continued to "spread" in the North, and mentioned in particular the Wadi Ara area, where he asserted that Harish, a haredi community planned to be built there, was a "mission of national importance" that could help "stop the expansion."

"Arabs don't have where to live, so they buy apartments in places with a Jewish nature, which causes unwanted friction," Attias said.

"We can all be bleeding-hearts," said the minister, "but I think it is unsuitable [for Jews and Arabs] to live together."

Attias used the Jewish-Arab clashes last year in Acre to explain his argument. "The mayor of Acre [Shimon Lankry] met with me yesterday for three hours, and asked how to save the city. He told me to bring a whole lot of haredim to save it," Attias said.

MK Ahmed Tibi.

MK Ahmed Tibi.
    Photo: Ariel Jerozolimski

The minister quoted Lankry as saying, "I will even lose my political power."

"He told me that Arabs living in Jews' buildings chase them away," Attias added.

Mayors in the North "are asking me to salvage the Galilee, because this mixture is not feasible for coexistence over time," Attias said.

He said that he would push forward the long-planned Harish project in order to "save" the Wadi Ara area - which has...

FULL ARTICLE ON THE JERUSALEM POST

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic

WOW - Those are powerful words "Allegedly" coming from Israeli minister of "CONSTRUCTION". Even if this is true - Don’t know if I would consider him a "HIGH RANKING GOVERNEMENT OFFICIAL".

On the other hand - we know for a fact many Arab leaders have stated publicly that they wish to drive the Jews into the ocean. Including
    Ahmadinejad of Iran who recently was allowed to steal the election with the approval of the Mulas. We also know the Palestinians have rejected every peace offer over the past 50 years as the only offer they will entertain is the complete annihilation of every Jew from the planet. So - go back to the drawing board sonny. Maybe one of these left leaning hate organizations you’re getting your information from can dredge up some more disinformation. Have to do better than this. Ill give you a C+ though for realizing that hate is a very useful tool that the left uses to sway public opinon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic:
    [QUOTE]WOW - Those are powerful words "Allegedly" coming from Israeli minister of "CONSTRUCTION". Even if this is true - Don’t know if I would consider him a "HIGH RANKING GOVERNEMENT OFFICIAL". On the other hand - we know for a fact many Arab leaders have stated publicly that they wish to drive the Jews into the ocean. Including Ahmadinejad of Iran who recently was allowed to steal the election with the approval of the Mulas. We also know the Palestinians have rejected every peace offer over the past 50 years as the only offer they will entertain is the complete annihilation of every Jew from the planet. So - go back to the drawing board sonny. Maybe one of these left leaning hate organizations you’re getting your information from can dredge up some more disinformation. Have to do better than this. Ill give you a C+ though for realizing that hate is a very useful tool that the left uses to sway public opinon.
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

Oh dude, I forgot the Jerusalem Post is not a reliable source. And I didn't expect he wouldn't meet your standards as a high ranking government official.  You're correct, he's just a Joe-sixpack, so low on the totem pole he would never receive a full page article in the publication for what he "allegedly" said.

Talk about denial.

Would you like some more Israel-First Zionist quotes?   There's tons, I'll be glad to oblige if you want to further test your level of deniability.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

He's a whackjob, but he didn't call them anti-semites.

Arabs are semites

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic:
    [QUOTE]He's a whackjob, but he didn't call them anti-semites. Arabs are semites
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]
    Exactly, Arabs are Semites, and so are the original, traditional Jews from the area known as Palestine. They are genetically equivalent.

However the current residents of Israel are not Semitic peoples, they are not from this area, and are actually Ashkenazi Jews, converts to Judaism that migrated from what is now the general territory of Germany to what is now called Israel.

So the term "anti-Semite" is a complete misnomer when used as it generally is today.

The purpose of this post, and my intentional misuse of the label, is just to point out how loony all these accusations of racism are - when anyone makes a negative observation about Israel or its government or its people, regardless of the accuracy of the statement, it is immediately knee-jerked into anti-Semitism.

It's a calculated and extremely effective protective shield used to ward off all criticism, to the point that the "politically correct" sheep will mindlessly parrot this nonsense all on their own.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Hey, Christians, Arabs and Jews all worship the same God, but that hasn't stopped them from killing each other in his name. 

Genetics sure as hell won't

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Christians, Arabs and Jews all worship the same God, but that hasn't stopped them from killing each other in his name.  Genetics sure as hell won't
    Well, I guess that leaves it up to the atheists, and deists (like myself) to save mankind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : Exactly, Arabs are Semites, and so are the original, traditional Jews from the area known as Palestine. They are genetically equivalent. However the current residents of Israel are not Semitic peoples, they are not from this area, and are actually Ashkenazi Jews, converts to Judaism that migrated from what is now the general territory of Germany to what is now called Israel. Posted by GrimFandango[/QUOTE]

You and Sheepy seem to share this odd view that the Ashkenazi are not actually Jews (in terms of genetic makeup).  Where does this idea come from?  A quick google search produces substantial evidence to the contrary.  There has been d.n.a. testing indicating that the Ashkenazi can be distinguished from other European peoples and that they can be traced to the Mideast.  What have you got?   Is all this other evidence more conspiracy stuff?   Give it your best shot. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : You and Sheepy seem to share this odd view that the Ashkenazi are not actually Jews (in terms of genetic makeup).  Where does this idea come from?  A quick google search produces substantial evidence to the contrary.  There has been d.n.a. testing indicating that the Ashkenazi can be distinguished from other European peoples and that they can be traced to the Mideast.  What have you got?   Is all this other evidence more conspiracy stuff?   Give it your best shot. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

I'd love to answer your questions.  However you still owe me at least three separate responses for at least three different questions that I wasted my time answering for you - remember?

Before I answer any more for you, you need to explain why, when I provide you with thoughtful answers to your burning questions, you then roll up in the fetal position.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : I'd love to answer your questions.  However you still owe me at least three separate responses for at least three different questions that I wasted my time answering for you - remember? Before I answer any more for you, you need to explain why, when I provide you with thoughtful answers to your burning questions, you then roll up in the fetal position.
    Posted by GrimFandango[/QUOTE]

Grim:  I think you give too much credit to yourself.  Your "answers" invariably end up attacking the established theory without really providing proof for your own theory.  It is like the folks who support Intelligent Design who point to supposed holes in the Evolution theory as "proof" that their theory is "right".  Sorry, that is unscientific and unconvincing.  Just like this Ashkenazi theory of yours.  Just like your 9/11 theory too. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Do you believe in God Professor (Einstein)?

My dear, I have spent my entire life trying to see His face

Intelligence and Design in one pop

What is it that breathes fire into the equations and gives rise to intelligent beings such as ourselves who can ask, 'but why does the universe bother to exist?'  Perhaps only God can answer that - Stephen Hawking

Ok, two pops . . .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Do you believe in God Professor (Einstein)? My dear, I have spent my entire life trying to see His face Intelligence and Design in one pop What is it that breathes fire into the equations and gives rise to intelligent beings such as ourselves who can ask, 'but why does the universe bother to exist?'  Perhaps only God can answer that - Stephen Hawking Ok, two pops . . .

Questions should not be portrayed as answers.  But the questions are important.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

In Response to I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic:
    [QUOTE]Hate to say I told you so, but... Hard-line Israel-First Zionists are racists .  This is only one of many public statements by many high officials of the Israel government that prove beyond any doubt that they want to eliminate all Palestinian (Arabs) from their presence.  But just let anyone even point this fact out, like I'm doing here - using nothing but their own words in direct in-context quotes, and I'm just an anti-Semite . Man, have they gotten a strangle hold on your mind.     Arabs shouldn't live with Jews, Shas minister says Jews and Israeli-Arabs should not live next to one another, Construction and Housing Minister Ariel Attias said on Thursday. Construction and Housing Minister Ariel Attias. He warned of the " expansion of a population that doesn't love the State of Israel, to say the least." Speaking at the Israel Bar Association headquarters in Tel Aviv, the Shas legislator said Israel was in danger of "losing the Galilee" if the Israeli-Arab population continued to "spread" in the North, and mentioned in particular the Wadi Ara area, where he asserted that Harish, a haredi community planned to be built there, was a "mission of national importance" that could help "stop the expansion." "Arabs don't have where to live, so they buy apartments in places with a Jewish nature, which causes unwanted friction," Attias said. "We can all be bleeding-hearts," said the minister, "but I think it is unsuitable [for Jews and Arabs] to live together." Attias used the Jewish-Arab clashes last year in Acre to explain his argument. "The mayor of Acre [Shimon Lankry] met with me yesterday for three hours, and asked how to save the city. He told me to bring a whole lot of haredim to save it," Attias said. MK Ahmed Tibi. Photo: Ariel Jerozolimski The minister quoted Lankry as saying, "I will even lose my political power." "He told me that Arabs living in Jews' buildings chase them away," Attias added. Mayors in the North "are asking me to salvage the Galilee, because this mixture is not feasible for coexistence over time," Attias said. He said that he would push forward the long-planned Harish project in order to "save" the Wadi Ara area - which has... FULL ARTICLE ON THE JERUSALEM POST
    Posted by GrimFandango[/QUOTE]

Thinking Arabs and Jews should not live together is not anti-Semitic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

a win-win would be mutual extermination.

too bad we can't ship our members of Congress into the blast zone

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : Questions should not be portrayed as answers.  But the questions are important.

Both questions are answered

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sand007. Show sand007's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Christians, Arabs and Jews all worship the same God, but that hasn't stopped them from killing each other in his name.  Genetics sure as hell won't

Sorry to tell you but they are not the same God.Each one of them possesses attributes that contradicts the others and that is impossible.If they contradict then they aren't true.Even in religious belief 2+2=4;not 5.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : Both questions are answered

Not really.  Einstein was TRYING to see God's face.  Hawking said PERHAPS only God could give answers.  That suggests that these men of science still had important metaphysical questions not easily answered using merely rational capabilities. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : Sorry to tell you but they are not the same God.Each one of them possesses attributes that contradicts the others and that is impossible.If they contradict then they aren't true.Even in religious belief 2+2=4;not 5.
    Posted by sand007[/QUOTE]

This comment needs some explaining.   My copy of the Bible has the Old Testament (Jewish) part still in it. My understanding is that Islam adopted much of the iinformation of the Old and New.  And "contradictions" are everywhere it is a challenge for people of faith, but they get over it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Hop, I think of it a different way but end up in the same place.  Chrisitans and muslims started as jews.  Christianity was an offshoot of judaism and Islam was more of an interpretation of judaism.  It is the same God, its just that the newer religions added some bells a whistles.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

i call a nuclear war between them a win-win solution

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

[QUOTE]Do you believe in God Professor (Einstein)? My dear, I have spent my entire life trying to see His face Intelligence and Design in one pop What is it that breathes fire into the equations and gives rise to intelligent beings such as ourselves who can ask, 'but why does the universe bother to exist?'  Perhaps only God can answer that - Stephen Hawking Ok, two pops . . .

Einstein, Hawking, two lumps of protoplasm, mere mortals with cognitive abilities in specific areas just a teensy-weensy bit greater than the average lump.

When it comes to god, they know exactly as much as the highest of high priests, the top gun of all the popes, the most esteemed rabbinical scholar - and that is - zero.

Is there a god, a devine creator?

Each of us will get that question answered for us in due time, and not one moment before.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I say "Arabs shouldn't live with Jews" because I'm anti-Semitic : You and Sheepy seem to share this odd view that the Ashkenazi are not actually Jews (in terms of genetic makeup).  Where does this idea come from?  A quick google search produces substantial evidence to the contrary.  There has been d.n.a. testing indicating that the Ashkenazi can be distinguished from other European peoples and that they can be traced to the Mideast.  What have you got?   Is all this other evidence more conspiracy stuff?   Give it your best shot. 

excellent point.

but, what if the whiter kind didn't even know that they had middle eastern DNA in them?  I mean, technically, we can all trace our DNA back to Africa, but that doesn't stop certain white folks from hating black folks (or vice versa)...

i'm not saying i support grim's overall harangue, but it's just a thought.

Sections
Shortcuts