I'm one of the 99%, are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

I'm one of the 99%, are you?

Just askin'..... Don't go all rightwing crazy (although it is always amusing). Just curious, who among us considers themselves to be a part of the 99%?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: I'm one of the 99%, are you?

Let me guess !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I'm part of neither group.  I am an individual.  I know in your world individuals are difficult to deal with, because we won't conform to your likeness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Don't go all rightwing crazy

Says the Leftwing crazy...haha

I am not part of the Occupy group as I have a job and I pay taxes and I vote for change instead of crying about change. This is the first ever protest based on entitlement...we should all be ashamed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

99 % of what?

I'm certainly one of the 53%.

Are you?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Sorry alleypussy, I'm a 1 percenter.

I love to squeeze the last drop out of profits, make my millions and force those that still work for me into economic submission.
    My pal and supporter Obama has help me alot. With my inside political contacts in the DNC I'm draining every last dime of bailout money and pulling the retirement ripcord.
    I'd like to thank Obama for securing the next 10 generations of MY family financially. I'd vote for him again but expect to be on my private island.

I should also thank all those mindless folls that worked for me from the middle class.

Cheers amigo

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamchampy. Show iamchampy's posts

I like turtles.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: I'm one of the 99%, are you?:
    [QUOTE]I like turtles.
    Posted by champy4prez[/QUOTE]

I like most giraffes, about 99% of them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry alleypussy, I'm a 1 percenter. I love to squeeze the last drop out of profits, make my millions and force those that still work for me into economic submission. My pal and supporter Obama has help me alot. With my inside political contacts in the DNC I'm draining every last dime of bailout money and pulling the retirement ripcord. I'd like to thank Obama for securing the next 10 generations of MY family financially. I'd vote for him again but expect to be on my private island. I should also thank all those mindless folls that worked for me from the middle class. Cheers amigo
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]
    KittyJohnWayne, showing her heart of gold as always.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I'm one of the 99%, are you? : alley, you`re not 99% and neither are the morons "occupying".  You are 47% and so are they.  In fact,.....you are probably 53% and actually paid taxes between 2000-2008 which means YOU GOT THE BUSH TAX CUTS!!!!  So, quit whining!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Why jmel, I had no idea that you knew so much about me! You are making Kitty Duke jealous!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm one of the 99%, are you? : I know I can count on you to NOT respond with anything that comes close to resembling factual data, honest opinion, or critical thinking. Other than that alley,.........I know nothing about you.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Did you really think alley was even smart enough to answer any question?

I mean come on she is not that smart.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm one of the 99%, are you? : She`s just a bomb-thrower
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

True. We have more than a few around here.  Both sides.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm one of the 99%, are you? : Yup.  I`m guilty.  Trying to get better though.  Good days and bad.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

We all can be guilty of it, however Alley is clearly the worst as she never adds anything to the subject other then a blind hate of all things republican.

Oh and she tells us about her great military career as she and sister were the only 2 people to ever serve in the last 40 years.

Sections
Shortcuts