Is David Letterman A Dirty Old Man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Is David Letterman A Dirty Old Man?

Whats up with Letterman cracking sex jokes about a 14 year old girl watching a baseball game with her mother?

Fox News-

In a statement to FOXNews.com, Palin accused Letterman of making "sexually perverted" and “inappropriate" comments that she doubted he would “ever dare make” about anyone else’s daughter.

"Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others," she said.

Palin's husband, Todd, echoed her sentiments, telling FOXNews.com, "Any ‘jokes’ about raping my 14-year-old are despicable. Alaskans know it, and I believe the rest of the world knows it, too."

A representative for “The Late Show” declined to offer comment for this story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Re: Is David Letterman A Dirty Old Man?

Maybe we should have a reality TV moment and have funny David Letterman repeat his jokes to the Palin girl’s father in person! That would be a hoot!

Something tells me Letterman would be spitting those goofy chicklets of teeth all over the floor!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

No, Palin is a humorless twit who doesn't know how to take a joke. And likes to make mountains out of molehills... sounds to me she is looking to keep her name in the news, especially since the latest polls of the GOP she doesn't even rank in the top 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[QUOTE]No, Palin is a humorless twit who doesn't know how to take a joke. And likes to make mountains out of molehills... sounds to me she is looking to keep her name in the news, especially since the latest polls of the GOP she doesn't even rank in the top 6.
    Posted by mtbr1975[/QUOTE]

How is she keeping her name in the news by a dirty old phart making sex jokes about her and her daughter attending a baseball game after a charity event?

Maybe when David Letterman got ticked off at Julia Roberts for asking him a personal question about his secret little wife-E-poo she should have asked Dave if he fantasizes about his wife getting raped by a baseball player! We'd all laugh and laugh and laugh and applaud and laugh like his trained seal audience!

Sections
Shortcuts