Is it finally all over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RIP-BDC. Show RIP-BDC's posts

Is it finally all over?

Yes, dearly departed, it is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Is it finally all over?

Sure feels that way since the reactionaries took over after the last software downgrade.  They should shut the site down for 3 months again and then it will just be Dexter and Boater.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Is it finally all over?:
    [QUOTE]Sure feels that way since the reactionaries took over after the last software downgrade.  They should shut the site down for 3 months again and then it will just be Dexter and Boater.
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

"reactionaries"...read: people who call you on your bullshiite.

I get that you want to be able to say whatever you want and not be questioned. How dare anyone question <gasp /> movingtarget! A lot of nerve especially given you are the one who starts it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aconvosier10. Show aconvosier10's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it finally all over? : "reactionaries"...read: people who call you on your bullshiite. I get that you want to be able to say whatever you want and not be questioned. How dare anyone question <gasp /> movingtarget! A lot of nerve especially given you are the one who starts it.
    Posted by dexter67[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh, he/she is busy trading bonds. Quick target hit the bid, hit the bid, argh!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it finally all over? : Shhhhh, he/she is busy trading bonds. Quick target hit the bid, hit the bid, argh!!
    Posted by aconvosier10[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you hear that Truman Capote was really a Chicago Mobster, who knew.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it finally all over? : "reactionaries"...read: people who call you on your bullshiite. I get that you want to be able to say whatever you want and not be questioned. How dare anyone question <gasp /> movingtarget! A lot of nerve especially given you are the one who starts it.
    Posted by dexter67[/QUOTE]

When have you ever questioned me?

What do I start?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCsheeple. Show BDCsheeple's posts

[QUOTE]Can I join in the fun? Can I - can I - can I? Do I need to qualify first? Here's some of what I can do, see if it's good enough - "I know you are, but what am I ?" ”Sarah Palin!” “I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time? “ ”Tom Brady’s   Baby!” ”If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive. “ ”David Letterman!” ”I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!” ”Rush Limbaugh!” ”I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead. “ Thanks for reading!
    Posted by BDC-Clown-Brigade[/QUOTE]

are you mocking us?

i think youre - bawaaaaah - mocking us!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

With riveting threads such as this, I'd say the future of the board is great

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it finally all over? : Shhhhh, he/she is busy trading bonds. Quick target hit the bid, hit the bid, argh!!
    Posted by aconvosier10[/QUOTE]

Slow day at the "bond company"

thh

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

What a sad end to such an awesome site.

I believe it really is time to move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Need help with your baggage?

Sections
Shortcuts