Is it ok to hate the president?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Is it ok to hate the president?

Is Donald Trump a racist?  No.   He dares to question authority. The validity of qualifications one has to be elected president.  

I hate white cops; ever since one illegally searched me years ago.
    Am I racist?    Nope.  Just traumatized.

I don't like President Barack Hussein Obama, for many reasons. He's not a conservative. He's a screw up.  He's a hyocrite. And he associates with a dying breed of 60's radicals who thought they could change the world one marijuana puff; one heroin injection; one cocaine sniff; one swill of alcohol at a time.

Most famous people have a lot of individuals come out of the woodwork claiming they went to school with that person. Actors, singers, bankers, politicians.

So far the community organizer's been left behind by the community of his past.

Does it even exist?

Reminds me of that Sylvester Stallone movie " Judge Dredd "
    A lawman who finds out his entire past right down to his genetic makeup were all engineered.   ( fake )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Is it ok to hate the president?

I hate white cops; ever since one illegally searched me years ago.
    Am I racist?    Nope.  Just traumatized.

Yes, I would say that makes you racist. If you said you hated that ONE white cop then you wouldn't be racist at all. But to hate ALL white cops based on what ONE did??? Sorry, that's racist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

The all would have done the same thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

The all would have done the same thing.

Yet you've only been "illegally" searched by a white cop only ONCE in your lifetime. Well, if ALL would have done the same how is it that it's only allegedly happened once? If ALL would do it shouldn't you have been illegally searched many times by now???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president?:
    [QUOTE]The all would have done the same thing.
    Posted by WriterXT[/QUOTE]

When you make broad pronouncements like this you are engaging in hate.  It is not a rational approach: all white police officers, living, dead and yet to be born are all one way.... sure that makes sense.  And it makes all your views equally suspect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Let me put it this way.

You're all familiar with the plainly ( or poorly ) dressed black person in a high end expensive store being followed around by a white security officer analogy 

Right?

10 out of 10 white security officers would follow " that person " they deem potentially suspicious.

We're all programmed to have silent biases; unspoken assumptions about who and what people are; all on the bases of using our eyes.

Sure; we can be incorrect.   But it is what it is.

Racism is intent.  Racism and prejudice are deliberate. This isn't 1960 or 1860.  You can't prove Donald Trump has such a distain for a black president that he would knowingly choose to disbelieve Obama's authenticity. 

Obama had his long form certificate but he thought he could get away with not addressing it;  he thought he could get away with his brown-nosers shouting down and dismissing the criticism. 

But when his poll numbers started to sink; out comes the weasel. 

I hate white cops because of what one did. That doesn't mean I'm not respectful when one is in my presence.  Or other cops of other nationalities.
    ( don't know any indian, asian or middle eastern officers )  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

So then you think it's perfectly ok for a white person to hate ALL black men because ONE black man assaulted said white person?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I don't think Trump hates the president.  I do know he hates how the president is running the country.  His saying, "He's the worst president we've ever had," makes that pretty clear.  But, hate him as a person?  I've never heard him say anything to that effect, and we are all entitled to hate policies and decisions that we think are detrimental to the long term well-being of the United States.  I do, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]So then you think it's perfectly ok for a white person to hate ALL black men because ONE black man assaulted said white person?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

No, no, that would be racist...  It is O.K. for Writer, but the rest of us cannot go there.  Or maybe he thinks we are all racists.  Sad views no matter which one he chooses. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : No, no, that would be racist...  It is O.K. for Writer, but the rest of us cannot go there.  Or maybe he thinks we are all racists.  Sad views no matter which one he chooses. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine thinking like Writer. Man what a sad way to live a life

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

It is not ok to Hate President Obama, it is in fact racist to even disagree with him.

It was just fine to hate President Bush Reagan Nixon.  But no double standards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

[QUOTE]So then you think it's perfectly ok for a white person to hate ALL black men because ONE black man assaulted said white person?

You don't understand the civil right's movement; ( if you're a white person; I'd expect that )

- black people from Fredrick Douglass to Martin Luther King to Malcom X to today's shakedown artists

don't care about white people or what they think of black people.

As a black society; we never did.  All we want is to be treated fairly.
    Given the same OPPORTUNITY and be judged on merit.   Not likability.

I don't like white police officers because one ( and I have no reason not to believe they all wouldn't do the exact same thing ) violated protocol by searching me without probable cause.

Donald Trump wants proof; he wants Obama and company to back up his story.
    Calling Trump a racist just a game of dodgeball. It ain't working.

Employers require applicants to provide proof of birth; social security and address.  

You think someone can get away with saying :

I'm not going to provide you with anything; you dare question me and my accomplishments?   What are you a racist?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : You don't understand the civil right's movement; ( if you're a white person; I'd expect that )  - black people from Fredrick Douglass to Martin Luther King to Malcom X to today's shakedown artists don't care about white people or what they think of black people. As a black society; we never did.  All we want is to be treated fairly. Given the same  OPPORTUNITY and be judged on merit.   Not likability. I don't like white police officers because one ( and I have no reason not to believe they all wouldn't do the exact same thing ) violated protocol by searching me without probable cause. Donald Trump wants proof; he wants Obama and company to back up his story. Calling Trump a racist just a game of dodgeball. It ain't working. Employers require applicants to provide proof of birth; social security and address.   You think someone can get away with saying : I'm not going to provide you with anything; you dare question me and my accomplishments?   What are you a racist?  

Um, dude there is no black society. If you segregate yourself away by thinking things like that then you will end up being treated differently as you are already thinking yourself as different. The society in which you live is america. Sure its multicultural, but so what. Stop segregating yourself from people of other races and actually mix in a bit. 
    Also, Obama did release his birth certificate when he applied for the job, just not to the public. It was to the government. When I apply for a job I am not putting my personal info on the internet for all to see, that would be nuts. Why hold a president to different standards? Its just a job at the end of the day. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ferocious. Show ferocious's posts

[QUOTE]I hate white cops; ever since one illegally searched me years ago. Am I racist?    Nope.  Just traumatized. Yes, I would say that makes you racist. If you said you hated that ONE white cop then you wouldn't be racist at all. But to hate ALL white cops based on what ONE did??? Sorry, that's racist.

Congratulations.  Logical thought process compared to the bigot writing the letter above yours.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : Um, dude there is no black society. If you segregate yourself away by thinking things like that then you will end up being treated differently as you are already thinking yourself as different. The society in which you live is america. Sure its multicultural, but so what. Stop segregating yourself from people of other races and actually mix in a bit.  Also, Obama did release his birth certificate when he applied for the job, just not to the public. It was to the government. When I apply for a job I am not putting my personal info on the internet for all to see, that would be nuts. Why hold a president to different standards? Its just a job at the end of the day. 
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]

" Dude "   who told him to release his birth certificate to the public?

His handlers.

If this all wasn't such a big deal; ( or a violation of his privacy rights )  he could have kept on dodging the issue for his entire presidency.

You tell me.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]It is not ok to Hate President Obama, it is in fact racist to even disagree with him. It was just fine to hate President Bush Reagan Nixon.  But no double standards.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

But, but, they were evil warlords, intent on stealing candy from babies.  And, the people who hated them?  Wicked smart, whihc gives them a license to hate people who they feel are beneath them.  Haven't you read the posts about how smart progressive hippies are? Get with it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Is it okay to hate you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : You don't understand the civil right's movement; ( if you're a white person; I'd expect that )  - black people from Fredrick Douglass to Martin Luther King to Malcom X to today's shakedown artists don't care about white people or what they think of black people. As a black society; we never did.  All we want is to be treated fairly. Given the same  OPPORTUNITY and be judged on merit.   Not likability. I don't like white police officers because one ( and I have no reason not to believe they all wouldn't do the exact same thing ) violated protocol by searching me without probable cause. Donald Trump wants proof; he wants Obama and company to back up his story. Calling Trump a racist just a game of dodgeball. It ain't working. Employers require applicants to provide proof of birth; social security and address.   You think someone can get away with saying : I'm not going to provide you with anything; you dare question me and my accomplishments?   What are you a racist?  

All I know is you're a racist. You have to live with that..but somehow I don't think you mind that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Martin Luther King did not care about white people?  That is a pretty stupid thing to say.  What qualifies you to speak for "black society"?  Unemployed, angry and prejudiced people don't make very good spokesmen. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Question, do you hate the president because of his skin? If no then maybe not racist but just a bigot. You hate him because you think he believes in stuff you do not. Thus a BIGOT.
    Try not to hate at all. I seriously did not like GWB. He was ill informed and often stupid. A rare piece of actual moronity in the white house. Mr obama is not a moron, most people who dont like him say he is not people enough(ie he talks like a ivy scholar). So what is the balance? A moron or a person who knows stuff that talks down to morons? This is the essence of democracy and why many do not like it. You are either popular or smart. The smart ones sometimes are not canny enough to the people who did not do well in school. The morons like GWB who got a parental ivy diploma and a parental coast guard no show deployment, just really had no idea how to fix things so the next actual person smart enough had to make the choices. So bigot or not we still have to fix the budjet that GWB made worse by cutting taxes and not fixing the problem. The problem would have been ok if Clintons taxes, which were lower than george the first. Had been left in place. Why? because the payback of debt would have allowed the government a soucre of money to payback the social security loans taken out by the gov for the last 30 years to pay for war. Remember we used to tax for war. So that people who did not like the tax could say so. When we do not raise tax for war we borrow and most ignore this fact.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

[QUOTE]Let me put it this way. You're all familiar with the plainly ( or poorly )  dressed black person in a high end expensive store being followed around by a white security officer analogy  Right? 

It's funny that you bring this up because I find that I am followed in stores a lot.  I am well dressed, well spoken, and white.  I don't go walking around in stores in a suspicious manner yet I am always shocked when I realize that the person who I've seen in every aisle that I browsed (whom I thought was another customer) is up at the counter checking people out 10 minutes later.  Go figure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : It's funny that you bring this up because I find that I am followed in stores a lot.  I am well dressed, well spoken, and white.  I don't go walking around in stores in a suspicious manner yet I am always shocked when I realize that the person who I've seen in every aisle that I browsed (whom I thought was another customer) is up at the counter checking people out 10 minutes later.  Go figure.
    Posted by SwizzleSticks[/QUOTE]

You obviously don't realize that you do walk around in a suspicious manner. Why else would you be followed?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it ok to hate the president? : You obviously don't realize that you do walk around in a suspicious manner. Why else would you be followed?

WWB. That is just as serious a charge as DWB. Not as serious as MWP(moron while president). What exactly is walking in a suspicious manner and why do you know how this poster walks?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

Writer, I have read this thread a few times since you originally posted it. I was going to comment then decided not to. Then I would come back to it again. The comment I find most troubling is your statement (I hate white cops; ever since one illegally searched me years ago. Am I racist?    Nope.  Just traumatized.)

This has to be one of the most obsurd things I have ever read. You do realize that white cops on many occasions have saved one of your brothers or sisters. And are there to take those emergency calls when they arise. True, there are bad cops but they are not all white only. There are bad black cops out there. I do not think it is fair to hate a group due to one incident. Prime example tying into todays breaking story. Do you hate Muslims, due to the one bad seed ?

Sections
Shortcuts