Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged)

In Response to Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged):
    In Response to Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged) : Here is an analogy, I'm a peace loving hippy activist who is staging a sit in.   The police come up and try to forcefully remove me from my location.  I get angry that they are disrupting my protest and I throw a punch ( I'm not justifying this action ).   The cop gets mad at me and shoots me. That's pretty much what happened on the ship.   A bunch of hippies threw a hissy fit and the "well trained" Israeli commandos decided to pull out their m16's and start shooting people.    Cooler heads should have prevailed. 
    Posted by Ltown1

No.  You are a hippie staging a sit-in and 40 guys you don't know and are pretty certain don't go to your school show up all dressed in black fatigues and speak a different language.  They have duffel bags with them and when a hippie asks what's in the bags they reply "don't worry about it".  When the cops come you and your friends wait patiently to be carted off to be processed and released.  But those 40 guys in black fatigues with duffel bags can't be found.  The all of a sudden there's gunfire from the roof and you see cops falling to the ground outside the windows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged)

In Response to Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Israeli Diplomat's Op-Ed (contradicts Lord Alex Jones, Usurper of Sanity, Oracle of the Deranged) : Bottom line, Israel is trying to keep weapons from flowing into the hands of terrorists. Anyone who has been to Israel understands how serious this threat is for the Israelis. They were right to board the ship. Whether they acted appropriated should be investigated, but the video evidence suggests peoples on the ship were far from peace loving, they were clearly hitting the soldiers with blunt objects. In any police action in the US that would warrant lethal force. I think if the video evidence is correct, then they acted as they should have.
    Posted by JaySev2010[/QUOTE]

The video you mention has been proven to be a fake. The Israelis are the terrorists. They were directly involved in 911 as well as many other staged phony "terror" events.

have you checked out Jay Severin's web site lately?

http://www.jayseverin.org/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

The fact that trained soldiers were used to forcibly board a ship that would not resist is a problem. Soldiers are not police, soldiers are not trained to make peace. That is not the function of marine assault troops. If you want a blockade against a non military ship you use a tug boat. Enough tug boats will push a ship where ever they want. Or you let the ship in to port and stop any traffic at the port. You have port police and big lights and a place that they cannot leave from.
     I think the fallacy of this operation is that it had to happen. A blockaded port will force the ships to anchor close to shore where they cannot manuvre and put them under close constant supervision.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JM0N. Show JM0N's posts

I'm dumfounded that pro-Israel zealots still refuse to see that Israel plays even a miniscule part in this conflict. The status quo is as strong as ever. 

Sections
Shortcuts