It's called: 'The Collapse of The American Dream'

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: It's called: 'The Collapse of The American Dream'

No. You didn't say please.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

~ 'TRY IT' - 'YOU'LL LIKE IT' ~ 

Even though it's made in a format that even children can understand,  It's way over the head of the drones that post on this site. Like the not so bright, "Shrinkingbutler"

These people are like junior high school students. They make sophmoric comments and desperatley avoid anything that could take them out of their stupor, like it was the plague. That's why they'll never watch anything like this.

The frightened sheep cannot answer simple, direct questions, like the dumbed down "shrinking butler"who should be arrested for false advertising for his idotic tag line.

The clown is one of the most frightened sheep, and NEVER quesions authority.

I guess it gives us some insight as to how these sheep suffer from Orwell's "Doublethink".

The terrified sheep know they're being lied to by the media and politicians, but moronically accept any "Official Story" no matter how utterly ridiculous it is or how many times you prove it's all BS.

But it is a great, short, simple video that makes understanding how the gansta banksta's have perpetrated (the ongoing)  greatest heist in the history of the universe.

These fools don't want to know about important stuff like that. They want to jibber like little robotic puppets regurgitating their favorite TV Lying hore, talking points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm thinking of changing my name to Carlos Danger. Cool, no?

--

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

I'm thinking of changing my name to Carlos Danger. Cool, no?

--

How about you change your completely Orwellian tag line?

Think for yourself, question authority...then attack anyone who really questionsauthority.....because that's what the mentally ill does.

Better yet, how about yo just go away. Your more uselss than t1ts on a bull.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm sorry that you feel that way Mr. Sheeple. It seems like you had a bad day. Hey, do you want me to get you a hot toddy? It'll make you feel better!

--

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm thinking of changing my name to Carlos Danger.

Cool, no?

... Here's another possible name ...

'BUCKAROO BANZAI'

(Could you select an avatar for that?)

You sir, are a very strange individual.

I like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

Even though it's made in a format that even children can understand,  It's way over the head of the drones that post on this site. Like the not so bright, "Shrinkingbutler" 

These people are like junior high school students. They make sophmoric comments and desperatley avoid anything that could take them out of their stupor, like it was the plague. That's why they'll never watch anything like this.

The frightened sheep cannot answer simple, direct questions, like the dumbed down "shrinking butler"who should be arrested for false advertising for his idotic tag line.

The clown is one of the most frightened sheep, and NEVER quesions authority.

I guess it gives us some insight as to how these sheep suffer from Orwell's "Doublethink".

The terrified sheep know they're being lied to by the media and politicians, but moronically accept any "Official Story" no matter how utterly ridiculous it is or how many times you prove it's all BS.

But it is a great, short, simple video that makes understanding how the gansta banksta's have perpetrated (the ongoing)  greatest heist in the history of the universe.

These fools don't want to know about important stuff like that. They want to jibber like little robotic puppets regurgitating their favorite TV Lying hore, talking points.

I agree with your thoughts but not your characterization of members.

To me .. we are all 'Talking Heads' and 'NOT SHEEP'.

As I'm sure you know .. All individuals are at various evolutionary levels of 'Conscious  Knowledge' and one should be aware of this in order to have effective communication.

`Nuff Said.

First, I want to say that it's nice to see someone that actually doesn't live in the "Matrix" on this forum. YLet me start off by saying you wanted to learn...they would rather jump off the Tobin Bridge first

I see you're new here on the forum. Wait until you've been posting here for 7 years, like me. Not one of these sheep will ever watch anything that could possibly break them out of their artificial Matrix world.

I've been banned 30-40 times over the years for simply posting stories the sheep are not supposed to see. BDC Forum monitors, like WhereAmInow, immediately jump on anything even remotely conrtoversial. If they can't destroy the thread with inane stupidty, they either ban me again or pull all my posts on the thread, including the initial one.

They make sophomoric attempts at humor,  but will never actually respond to anything like this video because they'll absolutely refuse to watch it. Not one of these sheep will watch this no matter if you posted it every day for the rest of your life.

Here's why.......FEAR .....Fear that the fake world that they believe in, simply isn't real.

Fear that they' been played for fools.

Fear that their "leaders" are criminal sociopaths who have been responsible for every major terror attack on this country.

Fear that their favorite TV talking head is highly paid to read pre scripted lies to and brainwash them.

I could go on for hours. Check that...Days.....

But you'll see for yourself. Any story outside of the Matrix accepted drivel or  government/media "made for sheeple" "news"stories (like the Trayvon case, etc), will be met with with the same idiocy about "Elvis" or "Aliens" or "Tinfoil" hat.....All the time, every time.

Its' called "cognitive dissonance" when a person can't process facts that don't fit into their world view. When it happens 100% of the time, from every poster, it's called mass mental illness.

But good luck. Let me know when one of the herd members proves me wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Maybe some Ovaltine?

--

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Maybe some Ovaltine?

--

SO, have you watched the short video yet?

Nuff said' my intellectually emasculated friend........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Perhaps some ladyfingers and a nice cup of tea?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

B-S, I clicked on your youtube link just because you seem like a good egg. No offense, but I'm not going to watch a 30 minute propaganda cartoon just to see what the point is. If you want to summarize it in a post I'd be happy to comment and debate.

Meanwhile, just ignore the silly but humorous hijacking, it's not directed at you.

--

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

B-S, I clicked on your youtube link just because you seem like a good egg. No offense, but I'm not going to watch a 30 minute propaganda cartoon just to see what the point is. If you want to summarize it in a post I'd be happy to comment and debate.

Meanwhile, just ignore the silly but humorous hijacking, it's not directed at you.

--

SO, you didn't watch it and made a typical brain dead sheep excuse for it.

IN FACT, THE REAL REASON YOU GUTLESS WONDERS REFUSE TO WATCH ANY VIDEO THAT MIGHT TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR BIZARRE MATRIX WORLD, IS BECUASE YOU'RE ....

A TERRIFIED SHEEP.....

BWAH HA HA HA HA..................BAAAHHHH...........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Since 'StalkingButler' decided to 'Hijack' this 'Topic'

with 'Silly' but 'Humourous' posts

I'm re-posting it again.

It's called:

'The Collapse of The American Dream'

Watch this video and learn.

(I did)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

What did I tell you brother?

Not one of these sheep will watch this no matter what.

The shrinking butler clown is typical of these terrified sheep. If you tried to explain the video to this clown, he'd make sophmoric attempts at humor because he simply doesn't have a clue about reality and will do anything to avoid it.

His tag line is probably the funniest thing he's ever posted because it's exactly the opposite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Ma! I said I wanted meatloaf! Where's my meatloaf!

--

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I have a question:

If many hands make light work, how come too many cooks spoil the broth?

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts