Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.

This sherrif claims to be a law enforcer. But he abuses people he arrests. Then he lies about it. This has been documented by 60 minutes and so many others.
     Now he lies a little more about Barak Obama and his documents. He has a way with words that pretty much means he is a compulsive liar. The trial court that he faces currently on charges of ... in part fraud, should have a great laugh at his "sworn testimony".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.

In Response to Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.:
    [QUOTE]This sherrif claims to be a law enforcer. But he abuses people he arrests. Then he lies about it. This has been documented by 60 minutes and so many others.  Now he lies a little more about Barak Obama and his documents. He has a way with words that pretty much means he is a compulsive liar. The trial court that he faces currently on charges of ... in part fraud, should have a great laugh at his "sworn testimony".
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]
    Arpiao is a lunatic. That's why rightwingers love him so much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatrixCrusher. Show MatrixCrusher's posts

I'm not a right winger. I don't play your sheep games.

I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not.

And I'm not afraid, like all you gutless sheep, to look at every side of a story and make up my own mind.

You gutless sheep are incapable of that. Whether you consider yourself a demublican or republicrat, you all belong to the same dumbed down, gutless herd.

There is 100% hard core proof that the documents presented by the fraud AKA: Obama, are total fakes. I know that scares the shiite out of you so you won't even look at the evidence. That's the ONLY way you can continue to live in your make believe world.

That's why you're gutless puukes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.:
    [QUOTE]I'm not a right winger. I don't play your sheep games. I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not. And I'm not afraid, like all you gutless sheep, to look at every side of a story and make up my own mind. You gutless sheep are incapable of that . Whether you consider yourself a demublican or republicrat, you all belong to the same dumbed down, gutless herd. There is 100% hard core proof that the documents presented by the fraud AKA: Obama, are total fakes. I know that scares the shiite out of you so you won't even look at the evidence. That's the ONLY way you can continue to live in your make believe world. That's why you're gutless puukes.
    Posted by MatrixCrusher[/QUOTE]

That was a funny:)......... Good stuff, Matrix. Very amusing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Arpiao is a good man (despite what the weenies at 60 minutes 'think'.) When he says that there are irregularities it's not only believable it's also been obvious for a long time.

We know that Obama's past has been shrouded in mystery, purposefully, we just don't know why. Note to Crusher: it wasn't because he was born in Kenya.

I'm sure that once the political imperative to keep him in office has passed the tight grip on Obama's past will loosen somewhat and we'll know what all this silliness was all about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not a right winger. I don't play your sheep games. I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not. And I'm not afraid, like all you gutless sheep, to look at every side of a story and make up my own mind. You gutless sheep are incapable of that . Whether you consider yourself a demublican or republicrat, you all belong to the same dumbed down, gutless herd. There is 100% hard core proof that the documents presented by the fraud AKA: Obama, are total fakes. I know that scares the shiite out of you so you won't even look at the evidence. That's the ONLY way you can continue to live in your make believe world. That's why you're gutless puukes.

Brainless sheep still on the birther issue. I guess some are so pathetically obsessed, they're beyond help
    Posted by MatrixCrusher[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. :
    Posted by RushThePillPopper[/QUOTE]

Brainless sheep who want to believe it so badly. Let us face it. Would this have happened if Obama had been a white man?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : Brainless sheep who want to believe it so badly. Let us face it. Would this have happened if Obama had been a white man?
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

No one can really ever know. People like you can speculate and play the race game but that gets us nowhere at all. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : Brainless sheep who want to believe it so badly. Let us face it. Would this have happened if Obama had been a white man?

It happened to McCain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

If you declare every question racism, then it ceases to have meaning and impact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : It happened to McCain. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html If you declare every question racism, then it ceases to have meaning and impact.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

skeeter:

McCain was born outside the country. He was born in Panama. That is a different situation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : skeeter: McCain was born outside the country. He was born in Panama. That is a different situation.

The authenticity of his being a US citizen was brought into question. Sounds the same to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : skeeter: McCain was born outside the country. He was born in Panama. That is a different situation.

He was challenged on the same natural born issue that Obama has been dogged with.  That's not different, though the outcome with McCain is clearer and more straightforward due to better documentation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : He was challenged on the same natural born issue that Obama has been dogged with.  That's not different, though the outcome with McCain is clearer and more straightforward due to better documentation.

Please.  The issues are hardly similar.  The birther nonsense has no facts attached to it and yet continues to be raised by loons on the right. McCain's history was documented and died a very quiet death.  Even you hint that there is "better" documentation for McCain than Obama: apparently a birth certificate and a birth announcement in a Honolulu paper is not good enough for your critical faculties. Anything to tear down the progressive conspiracy: right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : Please.  The issues are hardly similar.  The birther nonsense has no facts attached to it and yet continues to be raised by loons on the right. McCain's history was documented and died a very quiet death.  Even you hint that there is "better" documentation for McCain than Obama: apparently a birth certificate and a birth announcement in a Honolulu paper is not good enough for your critical faculties. Anything to tear down the progressive conspiracy: right?
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

The situations were about as identical as can be. Both were challenged as natural born citizens.  How much more the same can they be?  Were the facts different in each instance?  sure.  But, the charge was the same, the outcome was the same.  The only difference I can discern is that McCain was better documented.

Come on, Rube, even you have to admit that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

"The birther nonsense has no facts attached to it and yet continues to be raised by loons on the right."

Actually, the Obama campaign loves this nonsense and endlessly discusses it, and the liberal media endlessly raises this sideshow,  as a way to smear all opposition to Obama as crazy and racist.
    Deflects from the massive failure of Obama policies.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Actually, the Obama campaign loves this nonsense and endlessly discusses it, and the liberal media endlessly raises this sideshow,  as a way to smear all opposition to Obama as crazy and racist. Deflects from the massive failure of Obama policies.

And remember that the issue was invented by the H. Clinton campaign which clearly, of course, would make her a crazy racist.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : The situations were about as identical as can be. Both were challenged as natural born citizens.  How much more the same can they be?  Were the facts different in each instance?  sure.  But, the charge was the same, the outcome was the same.  The only difference I can discern is that McCain was better documented. Come on, Rube, even you have to admit that.

Obama's "issue" is kept alive by idiots. Some are paranoid loons, but others are ignorant conservatives.  McCain had similar issues, but they went no where.  Your fringe types are apparently a lot worse that the fringe types on the Left. You have to admit that...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]"The birther nonsense has no facts attached to it and yet continues to be raised by loons on the right." Actually, the Obama campaign loves this nonsense and endlessly discusses it, and the liberal media endlessly raises this sideshow,  as a way to smear all opposition to Obama as crazy and racist. Deflects from the massive failure of Obama policies.
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

What's the percentage of conservatives that believe this cr@p?  About 50%?  Are they all victim's of the liberal media?  No, they are victims of their pathetic ignorance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : Leave it to skeetard to turn one question into every question, and to think doing that actually helped his "argument."
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

your reply is very racist.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Man pleads guilty to threatening Arpiao

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/justice/man-pleads-guilty-to-threatening-arpaio-03142012

It's so hard to explain why a liberal would turn to threats and violence since it so rarely happens...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

In Response to Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways.:
    [QUOTE]This sherrif claims to be a law enforcer. But he abuses people he arrests. Then he lies about it. This has been documented by 60 minutes and so many others.  Now he lies a little more about Barak Obama and his documents. He has a way with words that pretty much means he is a compulsive liar. The trial court that he faces currently on charges of ... in part fraud, should have a great laugh at his "sworn testimony".
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

As ALWAYS, you have ZERO FACTS included in your post. You rely on a mention of a 60 Minutes hit piece as your "validation", but not any FACTS. But that's just a side issue because you can't argue against the facts of the Maricopa County COld Case Posse.

Anyone who has followed the facts on this, knew all along, what the findings had to be. The only real question was whether they could intimidate Arpiao into dropping it.

The birth certificate had long ago been found to be a fraudulent document by many forensic document experts. But the sheeple, never heard about any of this. They dutifully obeyed their favorite TV liar when they were ordered to believe all this was nonsense. Just keep moving sheeple. Nothing to see here....

But, the new revelations regarding the Manchurian Candidates selective service card were totally overwhelming. The "officlal stamp" on "Obama's" Selective Service Card was NEVER USED AT ANY TIME BY THE SELECTIVE SERVICE.

All of you have been so terrified this could be true, you will do anything to avoid watching the evidence.

This is why I have ZERO respect for you gutless sheep. You like being lied to and bent over and blanked in the buttt. It's all so funny. Just one big joke...

ha ha ha....the "president" has completely fake documents and we have no f*ckin clue who he really is.....but we'll laugh at anyone that points this out to us...coo koo coo koo.......Moe, Larry, Cheese..... up is down....in is out....coo koo   coo koo 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : As ALWAYS, you have ZERO FACTS included in your post. You rely on a mention of a 60 Minutes hit piece as your "validation", but not any FACTS. But that's just a side issue because you can't argue against the facts of the Maricopa County COld Case Posse. Anyone who has followed the facts on this, knew all along, what the findings had to be. The only real question was whether they could intimidate Arpiao into dropping it. The birth certificate had long ago been found to be a fraudulent document by many forensic document experts. But the sheeple, never heard about any of this. They dutifully obeyed their favorite TV liar when they were ordered to believe all this was nonsense. Just keep moving sheeple. Nothing to see here.... But, the new revelations regarding the Manchurian Candidates selective service card were totally overwhelming. The "officlal stamp" on "Obama's" Selective Service Card was NEVER USED AT ANY TIME BY THE SELECTIVE SERVICE. All of you have been so terrified this could be true, you will do anything to avoid watching the evidence. This is why I have ZERO respect for you gutless sheep. You like being lied to and bent over and blanked in the buttt. It's all so funny. Just one big joke... ha ha ha....the "president" has completely fake documents and we have no f*ckin clue who he really is.....but we'll laugh at anyone that points this out to us...coo koo coo koo.......Moe, Larry, Cheese..... up is down....in is out....coo koo   coo koo   
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

"I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not."

But you believe his so called facts on this matter.  How very convenient.  How incredibly pathetic. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : "I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not." But you believe his so called facts on this matter.  How very convenient.  How incredibly pathetic. 

If he is the crimminal you claim, then why isn't he behind bars, despite Obama investigating him?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : "I certainly don't agree with Arpiao on many issues, but he does uphold the law, whether I like the law or not." But you believe his so called facts on this matter.  How very convenient.  How incredibly pathetic. 

Hey GUTLESS PUNK.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FACTS OF THE CASE ARE BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT THEM, YOU STINKING LITTLE WORM.

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY. YOUR OPINION MEANS LESS THAN NOTHING.

ANYONE WHO TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY IS MENTALLY ILL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joe Arpiao A fraud in so many ways. : If he is the crimminal you claim, then why isn't he behind bars, despite Obama investigating him?

He's not a criminal.

He is actually a problem for the globalists because he is seriously against illegals flooding into this country. Bush tried to pass an illegal alien bill three times (with Republicrat scuum McCains heavy backing) and, of course, our illegal alien in Chief is desperate to get one passed as well.

Now that the Sheriff has investigated the OBVIOUSLY phony Barry Soetoro forged documents, he may well die of a "heart attack", like Breitbart.