john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.

He states that America may not recover . That's coming from the person who is second in the line of succession to the presidency.

Is that what the citizens of the USA got from the gop over the last decade, failed policies, failed leadership and now a Speaker of the House who doesn't know enough to either lead, follow or get out the way ?

America has recovered from alot worst than what we have now and I don't want a so called LEADER to be playing the fear card as a political gimmick !

I WANT COOPERATION  ! SO ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES MR SPEAKER AND GET YOUR PARTY TO WORK WITH OBAMA OR STEP DOWN !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.

Sister,
    America may not recover from an Obama second term, that is the truth, not hyperbole. Boehner was measured in his response, he could have said far worse.

Obama's economic policies are an unmitigated disaster. He inherited a recession and managed somehow to make to make it far far worse. The worst non-recovery from a recession in US history, thanks to his failed leftist spending binges.

The pork riddled corrupt trillion dollar stimulus was nothing but a bribe to Democratic special interests.

Cash for Clunkers and other government programs failed miserably.

Green energy Solyndra, epic failures and wastes of billions to Obama's cronies.

The record of unemployment under his leadership is horrific and unprecedented. 

Obama's government spending is out of control and will bankrupt us.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.

That's coming from the person who is second in the line of succession to the presidency.

Isn't that Pelosi? (shudder)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.:
    [QUOTE]That's coming from the person who is second in the line of succession to the presidency. Isn't that Pelosi? (shudder)
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

If you really want to shudder, just think who is first in line of succession, Clueless Joe Biden !

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.:
    [QUOTE]He states that America may not recover . That's coming from the person who is second in the line of succession to the presidency. Is that what the citizens of the USA got from the gop over the last decade, failed policies, failed leadership and now a Speaker of the House who doesn't know enough to either lead, follow or get out the way ? America has recovered from alot worst than what we have now and I don't want a so called LEADER to be playing the fear card as a political gimmick ! I WANT COOPERATION  ! SO ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES MR SPEAKER AND GET YOUR PARTY TO WORK WITH OBAMA OR STEP DOWN !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]
    Boehner is a modern day Benedict Arnold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

jmel, sorry  I'm going to have to call you on your comment, first give me an example of a policy or policies by Obama which is destroying America .

Second give me any policy or policies that the gop wants to enact that will make our lives any better .

Here we go Bruins here we go !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected. : Yeah man Clinton was SUPER AWESOME.. how can we not be grateful for things like NAFTA, the WTO, Don't Ask Don't Tell... Clinton was the MAAAAN, the things he did put America in the right direction, look at us now!!!! woooo hoooo GO AMERICA!! I'M A BAD A55 AMERICAN!!!!
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

ricky forgets that NAFTA passed with republican votes. But most rightwingers have poor memories, don't they?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]Sister, America may not recover from an Obama second term, that is the truth, not hyperbole. Boehner was measured in his response, he could have said far worse. Obama's economic policies are an unmitigated disaster. He inherited a recession and managed somehow to make to make it far far worse. The worst non-recovery from a recession in US history, thanks to his failed leftist spending binges. The pork riddled corrupt trillion dollar stimulus was nothing but a bribe to Democratic special interests. Cash for Clunkers and other government programs failed miserably. Green energy Solyndra, epic failures and wastes of billions to Obama's cronies. The record of unemployment under his leadership is horrific and unprecedented.  Obama's government spending is out of control and will bankrupt us.  
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

"America may not recover from an Obama second term, that is the truth, not hyperbole."
         The stupidest statement ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

ricky is the JOB Act perfect ? Probably not but it was the way D.C. was designed to work, both parties agreeing on a bill with compromises from both sides .

ricky I hope the bill will help with R&D in fields of Science, Technology and Engineering. I hope the bill addressed worker's right and free and fair trade.

I hope the bill will address both fraudulent spending by our government and abusive financial practices that some corporations get away with.

I'm sure as a progressive I won't be happy with everything in the bill but compromising is the key to get some of the things that I as a progressive can live with.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I really could care less about Boehner's level of faith in America. When he first stepped in as Speaker, I actually supported that because I thought he would be a strong leader. It turns out he has been one of the weakest House leaders in decades. He has no ability to get things accomplished and he has allowed himself to be bullied by a group of freshmen Reps.
    So..really..I could care less what Boehner thinks..since I lost faith in his ability to do his job a long time ago.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected.:
    [QUOTE]He states that America may not recover . That's coming from the person who is second in the line of succession to the presidency. Is that what the citizens of the USA got from the gop over the last decade, failed policies, failed leadership and now a Speaker of the House who doesn't know enough to either lead, follow or get out the way ? America has recovered from alot worst than what we have now and I don't want a so called LEADER to be playing the fear card as a political gimmick ! I WANT COOPERATION  ! SO ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES MR SPEAKER AND GET YOUR PARTY TO WORK WITH OBAMA OR STEP DOWN !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]
    I think most people lost faith in Crying-Man Boehner a long time ago. Except Pinky, who calls him "Sweetheart" too:).............

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: john boehner states that he is on the verge of losing all faith in America if Obama is re-elected. : it was signed by Clinton and passed by both repub's and dem's. and i'm not a republican you simple minded fool.  Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Awwwww.......did little ricky have a tantrum? If so, mission accomplished! LOL

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaijilly. Show kaijilly's posts

Just another Mindless statement that the GOP will expect the mindless to follow.

25. This post has been removed.