John Corzine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

John Corzine

Former Senator and Governor Corzine (D).  Might now be in just a wee bit of trouble giving that his investment firm is now looking like it is missing 1.2 billion dollars, an and no one can seem to say where it went.

Now Corzine is a good liberal, friend of President Obama, with all the correct PC thiniking, I wonder if this will keep him out of prison.
    S
    So far it seems to be keeping him from most of the MSM, and when they talk about him you never seem to know what party he is from, strange isnt it.

Now if Corzine was not a liberal I am more then a little sure he would be all over the news.

But  my question is will Corzine soon be in front of a grand jury?  Will this go anywhere or will he walk away?

Remember he is a good friend of Obama, Obama said that, so my guess.  This will get swept under the rug.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Re: John Corzine

Shumi, these criminals are protected by BOTH political crime families. Until people stop playing the left vs right game, and focus on who our real enemy is, this will continue.

The reason they get away with it is this.

If a Democrat is the criminal he's attacked by Republicans. When a Democrat is attacked, they immediately circle the wagons and fight back against those evil republicans.

The exact same thing happens if a Republican is caught in a huge crime.

THAT is how all this keeps happening.

Why do you think nothing will happen with the gun walking to Mexican drug gangs?

Because it's been happening since Reagan was in office. Whistleblowers came out about it years ago and were sent to jail for telling the truth. That's how the new Amerika works.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to John Corzine:
    Former Senator and Governor Corzine (D).  Might now be in just a wee bit of trouble giving that his investment firm is now looking like it is missing 1.2 billion dollars, an and no one can seem to say where it went. Now Corzine is a good liberal, friend of President Obama, with all the correct PC thiniking, I wonder if this will keep him out of prison. S So far it seems to be keeping him from most of the MSM, and when they talk about him you never seem to know what party he is from, strange isnt it. Now if Corzine was not a liberal I am more then a little sure he would be all over the news. But  my question is will Corzine soon be in front of a grand jury?  Will this go anywhere or will he walk away? Remember he is a good friend of Obama, Obama said that, so my guess.  This will get swept under the rug.
    Posted by shumirules

He'll probably get a Franklin Raines style slap on the wrist and eventually be an economic adviser to a future democrat president (if such a thing ever happens again.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

You would think that a story like MF would be big news, but for some reason the MSM seems to be giving it a pass, I wonder why.

Much like the MSM seemed to ignore freddie mac and fannie mae in 2008 when the economy tanked, mmmmmm, I wonder why they got a pass.

Remember Enron when they failed, the MSM could not get enough of the story, why they could somehow blame it on Bush, well they cant blame MF on Bush so nothing to see here folks move along.

Sections
Shortcuts