Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/05/msnbc-suspends-keith-olbermann-indefinitely-contributing-democratic-campaigns/?test=faces

Keith Olberman is John Kerry and Al Gore; with the one key ingredient.

Personality. 
    The fact that he's liberal makes the story even more moronic than it already is. 

Big shout out to MSNBC for having standards.  Unlike NPR which is a total joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).

I really don't get this who cares if he give money to Dems, I don't care.

What I don't get is how MSNBC lets his nightly hate filled rants go on and on and on.

I know he is a liberal, I know Hannity is a right winger.  That they give money to others who think as they do should not matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 8101956. Show 8101956's posts

Re: Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).

Reenact The Fairness Doctrine. Also shumirules I don't understand why you are just singling out MSNBC.  Fox has many more hateful, ranting hosts than Olberman every thought of being. Plus Fox is just one big rightwing political operation with not even one shred of objectivness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).:
    Reenact The Fairness Doctrine. Also shumirules I don't understand why you are just singling out MSNBC.  Fox has many more hateful, ranting hosts than Olberman every thought of being. Plus Fox is just one big rightwing political operation with not even one shred of objectivness.
    Posted by 8101956

I watch both, actaully I watch CNN too.

And by far and away MSNBC, other then morning joe has the most hate filled rants on a daily basis.

One thing I do find funny is how MSNBC can't stop talking about FOX but FOX almost never talks about MSNBC.

Also on FOX even though the host are right wing they do have guest from the left side nightly.  MSNBC has few and Olbermann almost never has any guest from the right.

But as for giving money I could not care any less.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Watching keith on the verge of a breakdown is great sport, but who cares who he donated to?  Irrelevant.  The guy was clearly on the left opinion side, so no big surprise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Is that the fool who said he went to Cornell?
    Ivy leaguer faker lier like his buddy oboso.

...only if he can take Chris the pvssy mouth matthew and Rachell madcow desease with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).:
        Big shout out to MSNBC for having standards.  Unlike NPR which is a total joke.
    Posted by WriterXT

They both did essentially the same thing in equally hypocritical ways. Juan Williams wasn't the only NPR journalist to express an opinion. Likewise, the purpose of the rule against campaign contributions is meant to ensure their reporters are objective. Who does MSNBC think its kidding?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ).:
    In Response to Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely for campaign donations ( big surprise ). : They both did essentially the same thing in equally hypocritical ways. Juan Williams wasn't the only NPR journalist to express an opinion. Likewise, the purpose of the rule against campaign contributions is meant to ensure their reporters are objective. Who does MSNBC think its kidding?
    Posted by ForumCleaner

Yep.  Gotta agree with you on this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Keith O (not to be confused with Steve O ) could plea ignorance.
    He could say he didn't know when he was hired that MSNBC had some kind of integrity standard for their political opinion talk show hosts who come on the air after 4pm.

He could say he figured since Fox News allows it for their network; it shouldn't be a problem for any other network.  It's not Fox News' fault MSNBC has a standard.  But I'm glad they are enforcing it. Any moron in the business knows that if you want to donate money to a campaign; you can easily do it through secondary and third-party venues.

NPR on the other hand was not going to fire Juan Williams that following Monday had he chose not to go on Bill OReilly's show and say what he said; the way he said it that Friday evening.

It's Shirley Sherrod all over again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from infowarsdotcom22. Show infowarsdotcom22's posts

Keith O, Maddow and Mathews are for Obama exactly what O'Reilly and Hannity were for Bush.  The only CHANGE we get are the names.  The 4th branch of the government a.k.a. the media is selling racism, bad economic policy and a police state.  Buyer beware. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

I agree; Fox News goes easy on conservatives; but at least they don't go so far as to black out news that makes the GOP look bad.  

Mark Foley;  Jack Abramoff;  the Tom Delay scandals; Randall "Duke" Cunningham  were all reported on Fox News

William Jefferson's scandal was barely reported on MSNBC;  all but one 10 second segment on Chris Matthews' show in which he heavily criticized it as probably a false accusation. 

Yet when it came to Karl Rove;  he did show after show telling viewers Karl Rove's indictment would be  " imminent " .   

When it never came; did he ever appologize?   F- no.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

So, it appears MSNBC essentially suspended him for a long weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts