Lara Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Lara Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02/16/nir-rosen-resigns-from-nyu-after-trashing-lara-logan-on-twitter/

The penalty for a country of radicals committing a crime against one american is death.

Middle East Terrorism problem solved.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.

In Response to Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.:
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02/16/nir-rosen-resigns-from-nyu-after-trashing-lara-logan-on-twitter/ The penalty for a country of radicals committing a crime against one american is death.   Middle East Terrorism problem solved.  
    Posted by WriterXT

Americans rape Americans all the time. Ah well, guess we have to nuke ourselves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.:
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02/16/nir-rosen-resigns-from-nyu-after-trashing-lara-logan-on-twitter/ The penalty for a country of radicals committing a crime against one american is death.   Middle East Terrorism problem solved.  
    Posted by WriterXT

Seriously?  Nuke a country for the actions of a few?  Your mind is regressing from inactivity.  A 12 year old has a better sense of things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

The penalty for a country of radicals committing a crime against one american is death.

FYI....she's South African

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Just because she's south african doesn't mean that she's not an american.
    She lives here like a lot of other south africans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Your Headline is incorrect.  It should read:

"Laura Logan sexually assaulted by peaceful Egyptian radicals."

There.  That ought to do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.:
    Just because she's south african doesn't mean that she's not an american. She lives here like a lot of other south africans.
    Posted by WriterXT

Actually an "American" has to be a citizen of this country, otherwise they are a foreigner who happens to be here.  You got books all around you: read some already.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Your Headline is incorrect.  It should read: "Laura Logan sexually assaulted by peaceful Egyptian radicals." There.  That ought to do it.
    Posted by skeeter20

"Criminal" is the actual word you are looking for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

I'd rather consider her an american even though she's yet to become a naturalized citizen. 

Compared to other " undesirables " that spend a lot of time jumping fences.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goright. Show Goright's posts

Re: Lara Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.

Logan is clearly an islamophobe. How can anyone tolerant her bigoted accusations? This is an outrage I tell you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

I'd rather consider her an american even though she's yet to become a naturalized citizen.  Compared to other " undesirables " that spend a lot of time jumping fences.
    Posted by WriterXT

Newsflash:  You don't get to make these decisions.  She has to want it and the government has to accept it.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to Re: Lara Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals.:
    Logan is clearly an islamophobe. How can anyone tolerant her bigoted accusations? This is an outrage I tell you.
    Posted by Goright

Clearly an islamophope?   I don't know that she's an islamophope?  
    Show me proof.   A statement.  Video.   Something.

Playing devil's advocate; even if she has or had a Juan Williams moment; clearly she's justified for having it now given what happened to her recently.

She didn't ask to be sexually assaulted.

I don't think.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : Newsflash:  You don't get to make these decisions.  She has to want it and the government has to accept it.  
    Posted by Reubenhop

America and americans don't have a problem with foreigners living and working in the country so long as they are productive. 

What does that mean?

It means not jumping border fences to get in here.

It means not molesting young children.
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/pasco-county-sheriffs-office-reports-man-molested-girl-in-dade-city/1132078

Driving drunk and killing people.
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=39031

Spread disease.
    http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_diseases.html

Or steal public benefits they have no business qualifying for in the first place.
    http://www.fairus.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=16985&security=1601&news_iv_ctrl=1017

Lara Logan does her job. She's a reporter.  Whether she gets her citizenship tomorrow or 25 years from now after all the paperwork and processing is done; she's considered an american.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goright. Show Goright's posts

In Response to Re: Lara Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : Clearly an islamophope?   I don't know that she's an islamophope?   Show me proof.   A statement.  Video.   Something. Playing devil's advocate; even if she has or had a Juan Williams moment; clearly she's justified for having it now given what happened to her recently. She didn't ask to be sexually assaulted. I don't think.
    Posted by WriterXT

Logan's accusations make her an islamophobe. See homophobe for parallel logic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

The penalty for real or even percieved indescretionary behavior
    ( such as islamophobia; homophobia; racism; prejudice or practicing unfair bias )

-  is not sexual assault.

Lara Logan deserves justice.

Case Closed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : "Criminal" is the actual word you are looking for.
    Posted by Reubenhop

No,  I beleive CBS, NBC, the NYT.  They all have told me this is a peaceful, democratic revolution.  I expect to see them all out there singing "we are the world".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : No,  I beleive CBS, NBC, the NYT.  They all have told me this is a peaceful, democratic revolution.  I expect to see them all out there singing "we are the world".
    Posted by skeeter20

Well, as revolutions go it has been pretty good.  Sure, some criminal nastiness took place, but overall it has been relatively peaceful and seems to seek a goal of democratic reform.  But from your slanted worldview this is impossible: Islam can only produce the criminality and not the peace.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : Well, as revolutions go it has been pretty good.  Sure, some criminal nastiness took place, but overall it has been relatively peaceful and seems to seek a goal of democratic reform.  But from your slanted worldview this is impossible: Islam can only produce the criminality and not the peace.
    Posted by Reubenhop

I don't know.  Sure, it looked all calm on the cameras, but then the press started to get beaten up.  Then This incident, whihc is typical treatment of a woman in many parts of the middle east.  I think these incidents tell a whole lot more about what is going on.  tip of the iceberg, and I will hold my breath on the muslim brotherhood ushering in a reign of democracy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

Is there a barbarian convention in town?

vicious idiots...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : God job -- you're turning into the Michelle Malkin of this forum.
    Posted by Ergoetal

She's a principled conservative.  Liberals and progressives are the dumbest most backward illogically thinking people. Hypocrites.  Even when their logic paints them into a corner; they play the game of selective memory. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Welfare Reform
    Education Reform.
    Campaign Finance Reform

Each one championed by conservatives. Not liberals. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Welfare Reform Education Reform. Campaign Finance Reform Each one championed by conservatives. Not liberals.   
    Posted by WriterXT

campaign finance reform was championed by tow extremem liberals:
    Fiengold and McCain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

McCain spent the decade of the 90's speaking out about it. 
    All Feingold had to do was add his name on a piece of paper.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

McCain spent the decade of the 90's speaking out about it.  All Feingold had to do was add his name on a piece of paper.
    Posted by WriterXT

right, but don't use the word "conservative" with McCain.  It sullies the meaning of the word.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Laura Logan sexually assulted by Egyptian radicals. : I don't know.  Sure, it looked all calm on the cameras, but then the press started to get beaten up.  Then This incident, whihc is typical treatment of a woman in many parts of the middle east.  I think these incidents tell a whole lot more about what is going on.  tip of the iceberg, and I will hold my breath on the muslim brotherhood ushering in a reign of democracy.
    Posted by skeeter20

The Muslim Brotherhood does not appear to be leading this effort.  It seems to be a genuine popular movement.  Unfortunately as you break down powerful (and despotic) forces of stability, anarchy is bound to break out.  We may get something akin to the revolutions after the fall of the Iron Curtain, we may get the repression of Tiannamen or we might get something in between.  It is a guessing game.

Sections
Shortcuts